Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 01:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20684 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:41:44 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Actually im just found out that some new in crypto was doing sell of coins even if the price was to cheap. Im doing that also on my first encounter of crypto but as far ill learn on crypto we need to wait on when the prices of the coins will be back again to a high. But for now many of us in here are still holding the coins we have.

Many people still holding their coin because they suffering loss if they selling now. I am hold a few token that always worthless to hold but still not selling it because just make my psychology hurt.
I think, price is important and i think every investor must be want to make profits from price fluctuation. Its about entry price or exit price

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:42:52 AM

Of course, everyone has a different view on this matter relating to prices, of course price is one of the important factors in we get profits, although not fully, for sure we can get good results from the price we offer

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 04:14:26 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

this is true as long the people behind the project is honest and genuine in their works

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Quantum907

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:37:29 AM

If only the price without a product and a clear vision will not make investors hold for the long term, look at when projects are easily dumped and pumped, this is because they do not have good fundamentals so they cannot last long.

Thank you
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:45:35 AM

People are more interested in the price rather than the benefit of the technology because they want to make short term profit and we are all guilty of this because this is what actually makes us to know crypto in the first place and not the benefit of the underlying technology. However, ever since I know the consensus behind blockchain, I have been forced to want to learn more about the usefulness of this technology and how it can be used to shape the problem we are constantly facing particularly in the third world countries
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:54:19 AM

You are right but to be honest price is take a big part why people using cryptocurrency nowdays. Some people seeing cryptocurrency as a way to earn money like from investment, trading, job. You remember when the bitcoin price increase so high in 2017? Many news and people start using bitcoin because of that.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:15:42 AM

Sorry, I don't agree fully. Yes, We should think about technology but we need also money. All the things are creating, innovating, discovering for the people to use it. And all things related to money. Without value anythings are nothing. Maybe you don't like my opinion but I said which I think.

Ozero

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:19:15 AM

Price benefitted us more than tech, that is why ppl care only about price. We jump as investor not user.
 Honestly even we don't need some of those tech, like privacy transaction only deepweb criminals will care

If you want ppl not think only about price you need to make something great that will force us as its user
This proves once again that if Bitcoin is not improved, then the demand for it will quickly fall and investors will switch to the use of other promising coins. The price is really very significant for us in the cryptocurrency market, however wise investors always choose objects for investment not only from the point of view of their price, but also their prospects for development.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:28:15 AM

Sorry, I don't agree fully. Yes, We should think about technology but we need also money. All the things are creating, innovating, discovering for the people to use it. And all things related to money. Without value anythings are nothing. Maybe you don't like my opinion but I said which I think.
We do have our own position and reasoning about the situations, OP's after with development and future progress as innovations will add more into its value after the market accepted the full benefits of the system, with more adoptions and usage the value will somehow rises naturally and the end beneficiaries are the holders who trusted the chain.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:51:16 AM

I understand what you want to mean, we must be aware that crypto values always fluctuate maybe for them to sell to reduce losses from what they have gotten from previous profits. but for now the pendek seller's trade is very decisive compared to the very risky period to throw it away
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:24:05 AM

Who has a patient spirit who will win later, And panic makes a lot of people sell at cheap prices..!!
And this is one of the reasons that I think make exchanges more unreliable..!

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:46:07 AM

I say price is everything. At least at this point of time, many people are getting attracted into this crypto world just to make more money.
Cryptocurrency has become a lucrative business where one can turn from rags to riches even in shorter period of time. To be honest and exact,
I have been in this market just to make money at least at this point of time.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Cemploon

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

Price is very important because it will show the quality of the coin. The better the price, of course, will attract investors to invest. Having a good price means they have a very solid development team. Especially if the price of Bitcoin is pumping high I think it will increase all the prices of Crypto coins.

boty

Activity: 1274
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:11:02 AM

Who has a patient spirit who will win later, And panic makes a lot of people sell at cheap prices..!!
indeed when trading at an exchange you need to be able to control the patience you have because if you can't control your patience then it will make you lose because it might be easily affected by bad news and make you panic.

███████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄
████▄██████████████▄▄███▄▀░▄████████▄
██▄███████
▀▀▀▀████████▄▀░▄████████████
▄█████▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░▀▀████████▀████▀████
▄█████
░▀████████████▀██████▀█████████
█████
██████████████▄░█████▄▄███▄████
██████████████████▄▀▄████▀████████████▀
█████▄███████████▄▀▄████▀▀██████▀▀▄
▀█████▄████████▄▀░▄████████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
██████▄▄█████▄▄██████▀
█████████████████████▀
███▀▀██████████████▀▀
██████▀▀████████▀▀
Earn Real Rewards in
an Epic NFT Card Game
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

BUY NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
2Kool4Skewl

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:14:46 AM

Price is very important because it will show the quality of the coin. The better the price, of course, will attract investors to invest. Having a good price means they have a very solid development team. Especially if the price of Bitcoin is pumping high I think it will increase all the prices of Crypto coins.
I agree with you. Price is one of the main criteria for selecting coins for investment. I always pay attention to the price, the number of users, the team and how long the coin market has been.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:15:11 AM

If in my opinion, indeed for people who feel they are losing everything, they are very meaningful because they are losing, but for people who have got a lot of opinions, they do not feel that they are everything, there are still many projects that can earn other income, so we must be able to distinguish the name is not for everything
shanghai

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:31:26 AM

Perhaps the whales have a lot of money and finance so they can control the price more than the newcomers and limit their financial capacity so the psychology talks when the price they sell often and Whales are the most profitable.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:33:54 AM

Perhaps the whales have a lot of money and finance so they can control the price more than the newcomers and limit their financial capacity so the psychology talks when the price they sell often and Whales are the most profitable.

but now they are just silent, that makes the market not move very much. this market needs a large investment coming in to be able to lead to a large increase in the market. we are still waiting for the market to increase.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:49:41 AM

in fact. many investors only care about the price of coins. their sole purpose is to make as much activity profit as possible from the investment. if in the long run. we need to study the coin itself. A good coin is the best long-term investment.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

Panicking is never a good idea, it creates a lot of losses to us. Usually those who don't have patience only think to get rich quickly. We really have to make difference, we have to be more consistent and holding your patience on will make a brighter up trend with your coins. The price is not that important, you should know the value of that coin base on their technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: