Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20625 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:26:00 PM

I want always buy to lower price and will sell higher price so that's simple common seance. Price plays an important role for investors because it changes to the needs of the exchanger market demand.
I would like to place a logical point of view, Before investing in any ico coins you must consider the value of their coins and the Partnership. What is the type of future development of their products that have been reviewed.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:29:36 PM

Yeah that is very mature statement and i think this is the attitude and thinking that is required among the crypto community and i think the quicker we get this the quicker will be crypto adoption so its really important thing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:19:10 PM

People don't think as others think, some of people think that price is all of matter and everything. After hardcap reached this token will be listed best exchange and price will be high. I believe types of projects is the biggest deal which become perfect in the future market.
I think that marketing plays a very important role in building and managing the price of projects or cryptocurrency. There are a lot of manipulations.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:24:19 PM

Damn the prices, all true crypto enthusiasts will look beyond the current price of tokens and see the amazing world about to be built with crypto and the blockchain.One of the beauties of this current market is that it has not hampered the development of ideas.We moved to a new generation of crypto,only need to wait a little while longer to see the manifestation
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:45:52 PM

At times there are some projects that seem not to be good and promising, but following the roadmap and the project itself can be assured of growing and the coin becoming better. Let us not readily sell the coins we have but hold them.

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

Wink It's not about money, but about money. Why do people invest in cryptocurrency and cryptography today? Because they want money. Price is always important. They may not even read the information that the project provides. They just need some information.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:40:10 PM

As an investor, there is no way you will not be concerned about price. Product is usually the initial attraction in most projects and price is part of the motivating factors, that determine whether you will stay with the project for long or not.
Although, you should also consider the fact that some projects have long term ability and price increases with the achievement of important milestones.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:47:25 PM

As an investor, there is no way you will not be concerned about price. Product is usually the initial attraction in most projects and price is part of the motivating factors, that determine whether you will stay with the project for long or not.
Although, you should also consider the fact that some projects have long term ability and price increases with the achievement of important milestones.

If I we're an investors, price is very important to me nothing more. Cause with that, we can evaluate  and pretty obvious that certain coins will have a good future. If we saw some market movements, definitely it have a huge chances it it will flew high and making profit as well. Cause for me, if that certain never shows any changes, considered to be dead as will.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:16:16 AM

If I we're an investors, price is very important to me nothing more. Cause with that, we can evaluate  and pretty obvious that certain coins will have a good future. If we saw some market movements, definitely it have a huge chances it it will flew high and making profit as well. Cause for me, if that certain never shows any changes, considered to be dead as will.
You likely misinterpret the terms investors and traders.
Traders focus on short-term profits and shortly movements of market.
In contrast, investors focus on long-term profits, and long trend of the market as well as intrinsic values of assets they invested.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:39:05 AM

For me price is everything, when I start trading and selling it must get a profit, especially if the coin is experiencing growth as if it is better if we invest in coins that have good potential because each year will experience growth and have a good price too

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:39:32 AM

an investor and speculator is very different,
and the difference is at the price,
the point is, speculators care more about prices and panic fast,
while investors don't care about the prices that occur today and don't easily panic,
because investors from the beginning have made an analysis that in the next few years what the market will be, so don't worry about the current market conditions.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:44:22 AM

For me price is everything, when I start trading and selling it must get a profit, especially if the coin is experiencing growth as if it is better if we invest in coins that have good potential because each year will experience growth and have a good price too
of course if you want to invest, you will definitely choose assets that have good potential. what do we invest in assets that don't have a potential increase? it's a stupid choice taken to make our money.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:08:40 AM

what is important is the development of the coin, it does not matter when the price of a Coin decreases because when there is a development support from the developer then the coin will provide an attraction. well this is what makes coin prices increase slowly.
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:07:21 AM

This should indeed be the action we must take for now.
but the price issue is the main reference for bitcoiners.
especially for beginners, about the price is the target. they always see prices and prices.
L3vi Ackerman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:34:20 AM

So you are telling that price is not an important thing,them how you are surfing your network without wifi recharge..Look price is not a good thing for all but it is an important thing because without money you won't be able to buy any kind of stuff..Right now this currency rate is fluctuating too much but then also many people are holding this to get benefits in future.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:42:19 AM

The prices that are currently forming on the market can actually show not only the situation that is really marked, everything can be much worse or better. Much also depends on the purchasing power of investors.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:23:01 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

The most valuable part of the project is its product and it does not matter for what price a coin or token is traded, if it does not have a working blockchain solution, it is only the matter of time when the price drops to zero.

Dikarama7

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:32:39 PM

I think a profit is the main thing and of course price is the main thing that is wanted, most people hold and of course those who want to be able to sell at a higher price.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:00:20 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Perspective and advanced technologies always involve big money. Big investors understand its potential of worldwide usage by people and getting profit. Maybe price is not everything but it is very significant part of technologies.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:14:41 PM

99% of people invest in blockchain projects because they want to earn money. So that the price is very important for project.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: