Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20627 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:52:41 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Yes, the more people involved in cryptocurrency, the more partnerships that are carried out every day. But, in my personal opinion, price is everything for investors because it is undeniable that every investor wants to benefit from the investment they make and price is everything, from prices and market graphs every investor must have a strategy for when to start investing into a coin.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:24:39 PM

It is a big contradiction that big companies like JP Morgan, Bank of Amerika, IBM, Microsoft and many others
producing their own platforms and investing in blockchain technology but we are still in the  bear market and many
people selling off  their coins. They will regret it soon, as the market already shows the signs of the trend is changing.

kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:52:24 PM

Look at the XRP coin, it has very fast blockchain, but the price is not going to the moon. It means a natural growth on price.

This one coin is quite unique having a fairly sophisticated technology and there will be many benefits that will be obtained for its users, but it has a fairly slow price movement when the bullish trend occurs in the market. Until now, even from the coin project team, they are still actively developing their technology to be far better to be able to still give confidence to investors and we can see XRP has a high market capitalization, so of course there are still many investors who use the coin for investment and in the future there is no doubt that the price will continue to increase even though it is slow.

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:54:12 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Maybe the technology interest of each coin type will become strong in the next few years. Now crypto is just a channel to make money. And good prices, they buy, get high prices, they sell. Simple as that.
this is the reality in the present, from some crypto projects we can see that it still cannot penetrate the community in its purpose and most of them are only prices that can be profitable, but I hope this does not last long if the crypto wants to go forward and accept the crypto true in its benefits and uses as a better future solution for society and the economic industry

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:58:36 PM

You are very right about this
But most newbies will find it very very hard to accept because it is hard to do
Even people who are into crypto currency to get rich quick wont believe either
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:31:41 AM

From the very beginning, everyone was interested only in income from cryptocurrency and to this day almost everyone also thinks about it and not about the technologies and achievements of cryptocurrency, I always think about the price of any altcoin, but some companies are also interesting to me because of their technologies and capabilities.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

for me price is everything, its useless to keep and hold thebtoken or coin who hasnt value of price, because i live depend on my income from crypto.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:14:05 AM

Whales do it on purpose. They buy large amounts of bitcoins from the exchanges owners in the over-the-counter market. Then the owners of the exchanges buy the same amount of bitcoins at the exchanges itself, but in order to do it with a profit, they must dump the prices in order to buy at a lower price than they previously sold to the whales.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:13:20 AM

How can you put the blame? They are being deceived and manipulated in a sense that only fool will be off the hook on it. Whales like playing the peoples money they will pump and when everyone is on their side they will start to dump. Then that's it change target or prospect coin again. See what funds can do? Can really move things the way they wanted.

Of course they can. When just buy all the coins and sell them 5 times more expensive. Then everyone sheds and this coin turns into rubbish. Such companies (whales are capable of much today)

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:10:09 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same?
This is so true. I am also contemplating why is that the price of cryptocurrency doesn't go up if it becomes better everyday. That's probably the reason on it. Whales are just getting and filling their bags and when the time comes, they will sell all of their coins again.

Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:12:21 PM

For me price is everything, cause im here for make money.
But im not to worse about dump or anything sense.
Im here because trust blockchain technology, and can make money in crypto.
But ya, sometime we win, sometime we learn.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

For me price is everything, cause im here for make money.
But im not to worse about dump or anything sense.
Im here because trust blockchain technology, and can make money in crypto.
But ya, sometime we win, sometime we learn.
I agree, sometimes we manage to earn in this new market. I think that we need to use all skills in trade and gain valuable experience.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:27:44 PM

Basically we could label these people as dumpers and impatient. I've encountered allot of these, some are joining the best projects and because they can't wait for the team's action, they are acting like the one's really supporting the project not knowing that selling on other exchange doesn't really help at all.

Lesson: Trust the team.

kuverty

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

I would really like to see the same engagement from the community when it comes to the technologies that are currently being developed and not just about the profits and losses.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

Yeap, totally agree with your opinion, we are now in the accumulation phase and need to be strong, hold coins, accumulate them

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:38:18 PM

Back way then, the main goal of cryptocurrency is to use and break the meta that currency is scam. There are significant growth of the cryptocurrency most especially the market price of most crypto like bitcoin, ethereum and Eos. Sadly, These past few years it became that profit is more important than how far the crpyto industry could go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

Price is something which is backed by technology of the coin. If you have a solid project then price will surely sky rocket but if your coin was hyped during ICO then be sure of the downfall.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

Yeap, totally agree with your opinion, we are now in the accumulation phase and need to be strong, hold coins, accumulate them

Hold coins is something that is more appropriate for us to do, I always believe that this year's market can recover, by holding we have the chance to get big profits.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:50:08 PM

i know, every year technology is growing fast, more and more, with new inovation and idea in crypto but that not the reason you say because whale, but you must to know the price of crypto is because supply and demand. technology and idea just for marketing to get investor
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:29:19 PM

i know, every year technology is growing fast, more and more, with new inovation and idea in crypto but that not the reason you say because whale, but you must to know the price of crypto is because supply and demand. technology and idea just for marketing to get investor

Your opinion is correct, the thing that makes crypto survive is an idea and of course a marketing strategy, and I think crypto is a good idea, the world certainly wants transactions to be easier, crypto can be used to facilitate transactions.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: