Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20633 times)
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:17:33 AM

People are just interested in quick profits and not looking at future opportunities. After a while they will regret that they sold so cheaply.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:26:13 AM

People are just interested in quick profits and not looking at future opportunities. After a while they will regret that they sold so cheaply.
And it will be 100%! those who have long been engaged in cryptocurrencies have seen similar periods of market decline many times. The fall is always followed by growth.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:30:12 AM

I think the situation of investors and holders today is difficult because many altcoins have fallen so many are losing and nowadays there are many selling plugs on their altcoins or token so I can say that it is taking advantage of purchasing altcoins there is a potential and longterm to marecover your losses because you know that many are losing and regret why they do not sell it early enough to predict especially the altcoins quickly crash because it is connected to bitcoin if the bitcoin breaks down the price altcoins.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

I am aware of this. That is why I keep hodling my coins even when price is going up. The problem is we don't know how successful these projects will be. I held my elementh tokens in high esteem when I acquired them last year. Fast forward to today and the project has died. Now I wish I had sold since then

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:05:08 AM

Just think about the value. If you are certain that these technologies bring value the day will come where that is also reflected in the price.
in fact, there are still many who only think about prices.  we are too focused on prices, this is what causes us to panic, be bored and even pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies.  price is not everything, technology, and innovation of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are everything.

I think many people not understand about the technology behind cryptocurrency, what they want is make profits from their investment. I am agree that the technology is important and everything in crypto and investor should be able to patience
Technology is a true source of price. Other factors are less significant for the price formation. That's why experienced investors do not panic about changing market trends. They know that cryptocurrencies is a future that gradually integrates in everyday life making everyone use it.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:48:06 AM

Yes right, most people only think profit for a while and don't care about the future, moreover many projects are scams that make everyone impatient to wait.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

price is everyrhing. it is all aout money including for developers. bad and unsave technology will never have good price.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:10:41 AM

price is everyrhing. it is all aout money including for developers. bad and unsave technology will never have good price.
Price is something that is waiting because many people are waiting for price fluctuations, so it is very important to manage profits.
price is something that determines the occurrence of buying and selling, so prices are very influential for many people to do various transactions.
price is not everything, but everything requires a level of money, namely price.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

Prices today, in any case, cannot be considered correct, because it seems to me that the market today is completely manipulated, I do not understand why today the SEC does not pay attention to this volatility and will not start checking the exchanges. It's obvious
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:22:28 PM

I would like to say that to some people, price may not actually be everything but as far as I am concerned, I have basically come to crypto to make money. I quite understand the fact that there are other good developmental programs that some projects come up with aside coin price increase, but to make profit in any of my invested coin is my primary focus. If as an investor I have put in much money to invest in coins, definitely my expectation will be to make enough profit whenever I trade the coins. At present, I can only concentrate on price increase of coins am holding because I have plans for profits I will make from them.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:07:14 AM

If we invest in a cryptocurrency we really should think about the advantages of crypto that we invest in how the technology will be applied in the community and the function of crypto, whether it is in line with current developments whether it is appropriate or not.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:19:22 AM

Prices today, in any case, cannot be considered correct, because it seems to me that the market today is completely manipulated, I do not understand why today the SEC does not pay attention to this volatility and will not start checking the exchanges. It's obvious
Prices can change so quickly. Sometimes the price depends on a factor of demand, but sometimes price manipulation is often done by certain people and it impacts on panic. Basically we must be able to control when there is a price dumping, because when we follow a panic situation it will only make the price worse. Tranquility and patience are all we need, it is the easiest way to control prices when avoiding dumping at far worse prices.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:24:23 AM

Prices can change so quickly. Sometimes the price depends on a factor of demand, but sometimes price manipulation is often done by certain people and it impacts on panic. Basically we must be able to control when there is a price dumping, because when we follow a panic situation it will only make the price worse. Tranquility and patience are all we need, it is the easiest way to control prices when avoiding dumping at far worse prices.

I am agree with you. Price could very volatile because many factors and i think if we want to long term, better choose good coin with good project and already having working product. Price could manipulated and many altcoin are pump and dump coin.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:31:05 AM

The price is still important for everyone involved in electronic money. People participate primarily to earn their profits
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:48:00 AM

I think price is really not everything, but most of the people around in crypto feild really lose thier courage if they see that the market is down. I believe that there are do many people that still looking at the price of the coin that they invested. I believe that thise people is lack of patience and they also easily become bored with the market condition. For me price is not everything, i experience a lot in crypto and i see that after the dip the status of the coin will rise and vice versa so i think we dont need to put basis on the price and we need to fucos on our strategy through the different market condition because crypto is really unstable.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:59:12 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
You are right, we should look behind the price charts and so on, but in the same time i am one of those who need the money now. I know it is better to hold altcoins because in the future the value will grow but unfortunately i have financial needs Cry
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:47:49 AM

After all its the technology we should give thanks. But as you said whales are cumulating. So many people are discouraged by the price chart. I mean thats the most people do when the price is going down. The first thing they have in mind is cutting their loss. No matter what happened the price is still a major factor for all of us. It just hurt when some people taking that opportunity to took our money.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:37:02 AM

Agree with this statement. Price is not important for the project. It is much more important to have a real and working product which will bring a good usability to people.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:41:28 AM

If we invest in a cryptocurrency we really should think about the advantages of crypto that we invest in how the technology will be applied in the community and the function of crypto, whether it is in line with current developments whether it is appropriate or not.

True, if the coin is really good and have a good function in the community and used by many people around the world in real life, the price of that coin will high. Price is not everything but people always look at the price, but if the project is really good, the price will become good too.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:04:34 AM

True, if the coin is really good and have a good function in the community and used by many people around the world in real life, the price of that coin will high. Price is not everything but people always look at the price, but if the project is really good, the price will become good too.
For some people the price may be important. And for a good price to increase naturally it must be from the project itself. How the project is used by many people as you say. I often see the altcoin every time I see the price and then I see the technology of the project itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: