Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:03:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20630 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:51:29 PM

I agree that the price is not everything in crypto, but of course we cannot wait too long, one year is enough time to find out whether the project is still profitable or not.
for new coins there should have been a major development within 1 year, if in the time you specified there has not been a major change, I think the project has experienced a slow development, or even they have not developed.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:16:45 PM

For any project, the price is important, as it speaks about the possibility of its self-realization. It is the material embodiment of the efforts of the team for its development and advancement.
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:30:36 PM

People think of quick profits and are completely oblivious to technology. And we are ready today to sell a crypto for a dollar and in a year it will be possible to sell this crypto for thousands of dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

In my opinion, every investor wants the benefits of what he invests and also an investor will definitely take into account the amount of investment he will spend. so a well-designed project will definitely get a good response from investors.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Yes it was way more cheaper but literally I was not having that guts to invest in that time now it’s price hiked almost more than 100% increment in price it’s really great move . I think who invested on bear market and trusted on technology they might be real winners now.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:01:43 PM

People think of quick profits and are completely oblivious to technology. And we are ready today to sell a crypto for a dollar and in a year it will be possible to sell this crypto for thousands of dollars.
isn't it unconscious, but the fact that what is meant by blockchain technology does not always produce good results, the new tokens generated from this technology are sometimes not what they want, while the same goal is also related to price as well.
bitcoinmar

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:29:38 PM

price is not everything, I know that if the product they plan to run so that the product continues to grow and the community grows more then naturally the price will continue to increase.

Right, without a clear product, crypto will die, nothing will make investors confident about the future prospects, because without the product everything looks like speculation.

Crypto will never die, there are many projects launching their products and being praised by the community. A lot of startups are pouring capital to risk millions of dollars and big corporations start applying blockchain technology. I think crypto is like the future like the internet before
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:05:37 PM

Most of the forums members think if any coin bullrun start this is the best. Slowly moving price doesn't like any people. Focusing everyone for big exchange or low volume exchange listing but don't try to check after listing big volume exchange dump cause project members.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:07:40 PM

I don't think I will believe that, if you hold an asset and the price worth noting then what's the need? No matter how good a project is, if it doesn't have a good price then it's not good enough. To me, price matters

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:41:52 AM

The application and growth of the currency itself causes the cost breakthrough. On the other hand any humans anticipate, cost is the primary affair according to them. Whether I sure look the growth basic, of line in the forthcoming the cost desire breakthrough according to the great information.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:59:37 AM

Indeed, many investor want make quick profit and i think its still good because many project in market are pump and dump project. When we are facing on pump and dump project, its better sell it when the price rising and convert it to bitcoin

magicrypto
Copper Member

Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:11:41 AM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
Most of people using crypto like invest instrument, investments means future profit, so i think people need to think about the price. Early cryptocurrency supporters invested in crypto billions, crypto start to grow and a lot of people heard about it from news etc, im just talking that price is adoption train Smiley
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:51:53 PM

Most of people using crypto like invest instrument, investments means future profit, so i think people need to think about the price. Early cryptocurrency supporters invested in crypto billions, crypto start to grow and a lot of people heard about it from news etc, im just talking that price is adoption train Smiley
In any field of human activity there are enthusiasts, But they are very few and, as a rule, They do not have the means to achieve their goals.  The same situation is in the cryptocurrency market, when enthusiasts are working on technology with the opportunities that investors provide them.  And investors, in turn, always take care of the future profits, and the technology they always have in the background.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:11:22 PM

When I make an investment, I do not really think about the price. I see that coins at very low prices are capable of generating enormous profits. Like XRP, ACT, ADA and AOA are low-priced coins but have excellent trading volumes.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:36:08 PM

Most people invest in different cryptocurrencies in order to earn money from it. That is why people will pay attention to the prices of coins in which they invest. At the same time, they are interested first of all not in the prices themselves, but in how they rise or fall over time.

Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:48:45 PM

Well, it is true that those of us who have committed to the promotion of bitcoin as a valid and necessary response to the financial problems of today's society have emphasized the importance of technology and its usefulness rather than its price, however it is understandable that in these early stages there is still a lot of misinformation about it and most of those who approach this crypto-universe do so for purely speculative purposes, but this should not worry us too much, because as mass adoption advances we will learn to integrate bitcoin into our daily lives.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 301

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:55:50 PM

but when the price develops we can manage everything so for anything the value is important but the qualities is always important more than that if the value is huge then we can solve the every problem easily.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:04:37 PM

We cant remove the mindset of prioritizing the price of coins as traders/investors.Development is just second on the list the reason why you invest is you wanna earn money and price rise will give you that,so price is still everything

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 04:59:39 AM

So true. People are just after their profit thats why they are entering crypto. Well we cant forced them to sell since its their own money but for me I still continue to be firm holding some of my assets believing there importance someday.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:17:07 AM

Most people invest in different cryptocurrencies in order to earn money from it. That is why people will pay attention to the prices of coins in which they invest. At the same time, they are interested first of all not in the prices themselves, but in how they rise or fall over time.
I agreed with you, people always look at the price when it comes about cryptocurrency. Also a good price of a cryptocurrency comes from a good project too. It means if the project is good then the price of the token will increase and have a good price. Don't underestimate how important price is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: