Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20631 times)
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:06:36 PM

As you are concerned about all other aspects from a project expect the price, i want you to also have in mind that the price is what makes the other aspects looks working and dependable.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:14:48 PM

Honestly speaking that's the truth. Price is something but not everything. Nevertheless one astonishing question is that without the prices moving the market, where would the value be generated from? That's one huge dilemma to.solve. But as I said, yeah we need to ficus on building better platforms and communities other than thinking about prices everyday.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:24:10 PM

In cryptocurrency, price is a very important factor that describes the value of a blockchain project. Likewise with investors, they want to invest in a project with the main goal of getting profit, here prices have an important role to determine profit

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:25:27 PM

The price is really important for the project but not as important as the product itself.  Because I think it is better to overpay but for a real product.

All things are very important from a project if your project is real but investors are not interested in what you develop, it becomes a waste. A project requires funds from investors to produce a development.

yes, it is true that without funds from investors, a project will not be able to develop even though their team has their own funds to continue to develop but no one is interested in investing in them and then what the project is going to be, the development team must be smart in making real projects attract investors so that what they do for the future is not in vain.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:39:05 PM

Price is not the main one, but most people think more about prices than what the crypto project does. I also thought so, that the main price after that was just another. But I have realized, that a project if there are developments, partners, burn tokens. Of course it will have an impact on the price increase itself.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:47:52 PM

it is indeed very related to crypto values but not to all crypto because even though crypto has been adopted massively but there are actually many types of crypto and not all types will be desirable so not all crypto will have a good price even though crypto tela is adopted massively all depends on the coin itself

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:28:40 AM

Price is not the main one,

I completely agree.  Grin

but most people think more about prices than what the crypto project does. I also thought so, that the main price after that was just another. But I have realized, that a project if there are developments, partners, burn tokens. Of course it will have an impact on the price increase itself.
This is the unfortunate reality, majority of the people here are more after on the price movement than the fundamentals of the project, and because of that, this market is only favorable for smart investors and those who really understands it's risks and potential.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:37:11 AM

Yes, i agreed with you but in this world most of people wants to get rewards for buy of any coin of the company and some of them are not seeing rewards they are seeing company growth and worth.
One should focus on the ability of coin that can generate the utmost possible profit which is the Bitcoin among all the other coins. We should start making our mind to invest in this asset which has a bright future and this time is the most favorable time which may never come in future. The price movement and the highest long term trusted store of value of Bitcoin make it most preferred currency for investment.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:43:19 AM

The top bitcoin wallets show that whales are accumulating. Others are going to wait for the price to rise even further before investing. Accumulation phase is here, everyone should be buying

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:45:41 AM

The top bitcoin wallets show that whales are accumulating. Others are going to wait for the price to rise even further before investing. Accumulation phase is here, everyone should be buying
you're right, now it starts with bitcoin, and ethereum. now other altcoins may be prepared for a surge in the market. after bitcoin will experience an increase in the market again, the altcoin will immediately follow it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:11:59 AM

you're right, now it starts with bitcoin, and ethereum. now other altcoins may be prepared for a surge in the market. after bitcoin will experience an increase in the market again, the altcoin will immediately follow it.
Not all altcoins can receive the same treatment as bitcoin and ethereum, some might go down when the market is rising up, you should put this in mind that all coins are different.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:15:26 AM

Not all altcoins can receive the same treatment as bitcoin and ethereum, some might go down when the market is rising up, you should put this in mind that all coins are different.
you're right, sometimes we see altcoin on the market decreasing when bitcoin rises high. and maybe altcoin has to wait for the moment where bitcoin is stable at the top price, it's a good time for altcoin to start rising.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
welchome

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:47:51 AM

As for me, I have to disagree because price is everything in terms of trading and investing. You have to constantly monitor the prices to be able to create rational decisions in the crypto space. A promising project does not really have a value if it would not be able to give you profits. This only means that price is a very important aspect in the crypto market. In the crypto space, we can also play games using bitcoin if we want to earn by not just participating in bounties, investments, and trades.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

Cost never mattered to me when purchase this or that currency. I am always mainly fascinated in the extension possible of this currency. It is thanks to this index that I evaluate my facility to gain cash and decide if or not to purchase a currency. Then, representing me, the cost is not significant, on the other hand it is significant how various percentage of the new cost a currency buoy get.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:50:19 PM

Representing me cost is all things, basis im hither representing create cash. On the other hand im not to worsened almost throw or anything impression. Im hither as belief blockchain application, and buoy create cash in crypto. On the other hand ya, eruct we achievement, past we study.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:54:04 PM

As far-away as cryptocurrency is worry you buoy not wholly achieve out with cost, any investors move ahead in to adoption to seat patch expecting the cost to get so that they buoy trafficking and create fast and great turn back, so no thing how great the propose concept ass a currency strength be whether the cost of the currency is not charming it desire get a minimal support.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

If the project has reached a year then price becomes important, no investors are patient because there is no guarantee that long-term holdings will make investors get big profits.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:08:43 PM

It's hard not to say that wealth is not everything, because most of us buy coins hoping for profits and ways to profit, of course with price increases
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:11:42 PM

No one is interested in projects like Binance 's ieo results. Everybody's up to their money. That's why we see continuous price fluctuations.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:03:57 PM

in my opinion, thinking about prices doesn't hurt, because most cryptocurrency is usually only used for trading and investment so I think prices are important because investors and traders don't want their assets to have low prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: