Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20625 times)
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:32:49 AM

Yes agree, price is not everything, of course there is a time limit according to what they wrote in the roadmap, if the team can complete all the work according to the roadmap it will make investors optimistic and continue to hold, but if there is no sign of improvement it is difficult to believe in the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:40:46 AM

Price is not everything, very agree with that. Especially if we commit to invest into that project for the long term, the important thing is team keep doing their good work and can keep their promise since the beginning.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:00:00 AM

Price is not everything, very agree with that. Especially if we commit to invest into that project for the long term, the important thing is team keep doing their good work and can keep their promise since the beginning.
yes, I also agree with that, that product quality is indeed number 1. however, price is also an important point in this problem. we know that people measure a project sometimes from the price the product has from the coin. the more expensive the coin is, the greater the potential of the project. this might be binary, product and price are directly proportional.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Budor

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

Remorseful, I assume 't cohere full. Exactly, We should anticipate almost application on the other hand we require furthermore cash. Each the item are composing, introducing, contriving representing the humans to apply it. And each item connected to cash. Without measure anythings are no thing. Possibly you assume 't similar my conclusion on the other hand I aforementioned which I anticipate.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:39:18 PM

cost is everyrhing. it is each aout cash containing representing developers. poor and unsave application desire never get great cost.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:11:58 PM

Yeah, price isn't everything for you. But you know, price is volatile and it is the best friend for trader. Each trader loves volatility,so it is really important

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:32:32 PM

Though price is not everything sometimes,  i tend to look the volume of the token, which is more important. Though sometimes for weak investors,  price tend to be all, depending on the speculations on how they expect the token to pump.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:40:48 PM

some investors has a way of thinking all about money and profits. So they will dump their investment if it doesn’t give any profit. Also cryptocurrency is not so well known so its price is volatile and speculative.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:55:17 PM

You are kind of right about this, we should not always judge projects based on their present prices but take time to evaluate the potentials in the technology and product, because the price can be affected by some factors that are not controllable by the project (like bear market condition) but if the technology is very good with a lot of potential then the price will level up with time.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:49:04 PM

If you are an investor then price is not everything.
If you are a trader then you have to look at the price and you have to look at the charts and do technical analysis of the coin, see the team , see the roadmap and the community - all these thing together contribute into the price to pump or dump.
This is all you have to look at before investing into anything.

In Short, Price is everything for Traders.
Price is nothing for Investor.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:34:48 PM

According to some people the price is important but not the main thing. Because if a project runs and the program of the project is good, all will have an impact on the price. And there are also projects that focus on development alone without thinking that the actual price is wrong either. What must be done is that the development of the road project price is maintained because all of that is very important.

Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:39:04 PM

Representing crypto mass presently yet steady, it have in mind that thither are yet various humans investment in crypto. Representing instantly it's age to purchase these strikes, and wait until following yr. Beyond a you desire move a relevant profits.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:00:37 PM

Price for me is always everything, because it represents both a community and the future of a project
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:03:17 PM

I am not sure whether I completely agree with your view. In my view, price is everything. Otherwise why we have to invest in it? Technology will develop on its own in parallel.
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

Yea, break thingking almost the cost, it aloof forming you disgorge and tension. Aloof hold in apperception all things desire be allright. Aloof living with what you get representing the period, aloof gain what you buoy achieve. Cost is aloof a cost, all the more the marketplace is cherry, we xan yet gain on the other hand not as large when the marketplace is budding. Each significant is crypto handsome as experience and cheerfulness
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:34:38 PM

For me the price is everything because it defines how the project is good after listing the altcoin of the project and price is the one of the thing that investors are looking for and specially the project so if you are thinking investors will go to the project that has the lowest offerings of price of alts then that js not definitely true,but the truth is the quality of the project matters.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:06:33 PM

For me the price is everything because it defines how the project is good after listing the altcoin of the project and price is the one of the thing that investors are looking for and specially the project so if you are thinking investors will go to the project that has the lowest offerings of price of alts then that js not definitely true,but the truth is the quality of the project matters.

True, because stable prices will be highly sought after by everyone and not just investors, I also agree that the price of the coin is an important point after the development of the project or the course of the project, because it would be very unlikely that many interested people would be cheap, except dogecoin.  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

Price is everything, but now crypto is very important and often questioned by everyone. So there is no harm if people always ask for prices. And some people also have a not-so-important price issue. So all of that is actually an important matter of price and development (technology)
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

Price is everything, but now crypto is very important and often questioned by everyone. So there is no harm if people always ask for prices. And some people also have a not-so-important price issue. So all of that is actually an important matter of price and development (technology)
most people are not surprised by the price of crypto. but they began to want to know crypto because they saw the crypto market movement being so fast. that's how to bring in many new investors to increase trade.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

They are not surprised by the price of crypto and shouldn't be because crypto is volatile and is like on stock exchange, sometime price go up and sometimes down and to make a profit will take time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: