Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50297 times)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:46:11 AM

We should continue to hold, we don't know what's going to happen when the bull run comes, shitcoins get a pump in a bull run I have seen  this happen so many times there were coins I'm holding for months suddenly get pump and I made good profit from holding it, so don't give up on those shitcoins yet.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:14:00 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
then why are you asking if why are we holding still the shitcoin you are talking about? I think the only reason is that, we can't really do something good about it. They gave us the coin without really caring on its market price, and listing. Then how can we utilize it?
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:17:08 AM

There is no specific reason for me to keep holding on those shit coins, I just let it be what ever it will be, will it has value in the future or will it died and will never resurrect again. I think it won't cost me anything to let it sit in my wallet.

hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:25:34 AM

We should continue to hold, we don't know what's going to happen when the bull run comes, shitcoins get a pump in a bull run I have seen  this happen so many times there were coins I'm holding for months suddenly get pump and I made good profit from holding it, so don't give up on those shitcoins yet.
There are no bad coins, because all have prospects that depend on the business in the crypto market, namely the availability of supply and demand. So still holding the coin is the same as holding good luck.
Because no one knows when the price of a coin will go up, and how much that increase will occur, only luck is based on the right analysis which ultimately enjoys a big profit.
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:29:22 AM

For now I only hold bitcoin bro.  Cool
even if I still hold shitcoins because I can't sell it yet. another reason is because the shitcoins I hold are worthless. so, that's why I'm still holding.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:08:53 AM

I no longer have ETH tokens currently because I had to miss many opportunities in not selling to learn the lesson and understand what is useful and not useful in that space and I think most people have passed and will pass as well. If you have not used a certain currency or chip, what is the logic of keeping something you lack in the clarity of your potential? I didn't have that notion in the beginning.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:14:03 AM

it's useless to hope for shitcoin, because it won't be able to recover especially the shitcoin that doesn't have development will only make your wallet full of trash lol.
Honestly i also have many shitcoin in my wallet, i even have no clue what should i do, maybe like just a collection
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

Because it has no value or the price is quite low, we never know what might happen but there are shitcoins that get pumped once in awhile so I am patiently waiting for that opportunity to come if not i will just let it stay in my wallet as a souvenir.

altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:23:57 AM

most people are choosing shitcoin because they hope that someday the price will be quite high but with very high expectations, but as we know the results that will be obtained is not really some shitcoin can provide benefits but for now it is very difficult

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 4182

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 12:44:21 PM

most people are choosing shitcoin because they hope that someday the price will be quite high but with very high expectations, but as we know the results that will be obtained is not really some shitcoin can provide benefits but for now it is very difficult

This shouldn't be the right way to select altcoins to invest in. I get it if you invested like I did and the price dropped but investing in known shitcoins just to benefit in future pump and dump isn't hygienic and doesn't benefit the industry in any way. We should learn to put our selfishness and greediness in check if not profiting from the industry will be difficult to come by.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Its simply because it cost more to transfer them from my wallet.. I've had tons of then in my wallet too.. and I don't think they're worth the effort of transfer.. so I just let them be
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:00:56 PM

I only have two answer for this question.
First is I still have it because I couldn't sell it and if I could the money would only be eaten by the transaction fee's.
Second is I still hope that it would have a good value in the future I hope that the project would survive.

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:27:36 PM

I was very reluctant to buy or save the coin because I thought if I saved it, I would waste my valuable time with coins like that. It would be better for me to buy coins that are better than that because the good ones are more and can also benefit so I don't care with it all

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:44:31 PM

Just hoping that they will rise in next bull run, several times I was thinking to sell them all and move all fund in trading, but there are were some altcoins of good projects which now worthless and I'm waiting

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:14:57 PM

Simply because dumping them would cause me some ETH. So I guess they can stay on my wallet as long as they don't harm. And plus, who knows maybe someday those coins will revive. Then I won't be upset that I threw away them.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:20:07 PM

Well the worthless coins is dumped on my wallets too. I still hold because maybe there is miracle happens to me and turns the coins into valuable profits  Cheesy. Another reason is just collected as many as can. Those coins i got from bounty so it will be reminder how many bounties that i already finish.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

I'm still holding because the coins are no volume amd not list on exchangers now I'm waiting for it to rise and list ln exchangers even in low prices i will sell them and i wil not hold it anymore because of low potential coin. and I'm focusing on the potential coins to have more profits.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
tondenga2122

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

One thing is because I got that shitcoin for free, so I never care about the price.
Someday if they grow up, maybe I can get some extra money right Cheesy
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:37:58 PM

Almost of the Bounty participants holding their shitcoins in the same reason,that it is worthless to sell and dont have exchange because it has no value or even it is listed into the exchange but the price of the tokens is very cheap that's why they hold it into their wallet and other are hoping that their shitcoins will increase and give them good profit.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:40:36 PM

I have in my wallet, too, there are coins that have fallen greatly in price.But I won't sell them,I don't see the point.For some projects, the teams are working, perhaps their price will rise later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: