Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50290 times)
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:45:42 PM

What shitcoin are you talking about and who told you am holding one? Your topic is quite absurd. The fact you hold an under valued Coin does not mean others hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:55:19 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

In my case, I have no option because there is no market for it and second the coin has no value at all or down by 905 from its ICO price that I have to wait for the bull run to comes, so I can at least make a small profit I have around 10 to 25 altcoins in 3 of my wallet.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:59:36 PM

If my shitcoin is available in exchange then I will sell at any price, even before I bought it with 1000 satoshi I will sell at the price of 1 satoshi if someone buys it, because most shitcoins have been delisted from the market so there is no choice but to hold.
Nat77777

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:01:49 PM

I do the same thing OP.  I tend to hang onto a shred of hope that somehow these coins may be at least sellable for a profit in the future although that is likely just dreaming. A smart approach would be to dump things with no future value (project is dead) and see what type of tax benefit may be possible for the loss (depending on juristixtion this may be possible.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:25:42 PM

We keep all these shitcoins because there is nowhere to remove them from our wallet. But some hope that during bullrun all these shitcoins will be worth something again and they will be able to be exchanged for ETH or BTC. Although I do not believe it and for shitcoins I have a separate wallet.
well, maybe we hope that the coin won't become shitcoin. well, for me, I always assumed that developers only needed the right time to make the coins into truly valuable coins. this is only a matter of development and need.
Because the bullish trend will make everything becomes bullish, even shitcoin and deadcoin will give a big impact caused by the pump. So many people aware about that. That's why they still hold their shitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:26:00 PM

If there is a market and the price is good then I would have sold it, but I prefer to keep this so-called shitcoins because in the bull run even coins that are considered dead or not in any one's radar for the last two years are getting up pumped for some unknown reason, so keep your shitcoin it will not hard your wallet.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

We keep all these shitcoins because there is nowhere to remove them from our wallet. But some hope that during bullrun all these shitcoins will be worth something again and they will be able to be exchanged for ETH or BTC. Although I do not believe it and for shitcoins I have a separate wallet.
And especially sense I do not see to sell a coin which costs about $ 1, strongly to get rich on such coin it is impossible )
I think it's better to keep can one coin will cost good money in the future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:36:44 PM

Holding them as there is no sense of selling them and until you do not sell you do not lose. Even if I know they will never recover hope dies the last. In crypto everything is possible.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:45:21 PM

If there is a market and the price is good then I would have sold it, but I prefer to keep this so-called shitcoins because in the bull run even coins that are considered dead or not in any one's radar for the last two years are getting up pumped for some unknown reason, so keep your shitcoin it will not hard your wallet.
We are the same situation here, I also hold that shitcoin almost nothing value on my portfolio but still, I kept it because I know someday will bullish trend will come there's a high chance it will be pumped too. There are other coins I let sleeping on my wallet and I never mind them as of now because I know also the current situation of the market.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:52:23 PM

Shitcoins are like time bombs. They can explode anytime, thus either you can make a huge amount of profits or they will be worthless. As it stands now, all my shitcoins are worth nothing but i'm hodling because i believe that a change in the crypto market will influence my shitcoins greatly.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:56:24 PM

Because it's not worth selling at this point in time. Selling at this point in time would mean a double loss. i don't actually know about the value of altcoins you are holding but i believe it is better to hold those shit coins and see what the future will bring on.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:58:49 PM

Shitcoins are created for reasons like dump&pump and nothing more. Pump-dump coins are called shitcoins that have no meaning in crypto ecosystem.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:13:37 AM

I still have those altcoins in my etherium wallet that until now there is no value and others have value but not that much. I cannot sell now those altcoins because they were'nt listed yet in any of the exchange markets. But i am still hoping that the developers of those altcoins will update the coins and be listed in any exchange so that it can be tradable.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:03:23 AM

Because almost any shitcoin will eventually pump sooner or later.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:19:29 AM

so basically you don't intend to hold some of the shitcoin, Grin
but because you cannot remove or delete it from your wallet, it is forced to have some of the shitcoin in your wallet, as if you will hold it back, right?  Cheesy Cheesy
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:21:25 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
the answer is actually very simple why do people still hold shitcoins? because the altcoin that is worthless and if it's sold it's also difficult, almost no one wants to accept it.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:45:51 AM

the answer is actually very simple why do people still hold shitcoins? because the altcoin that is worthless and if it's sold it's also difficult, almost no one wants to accept it.

In addition, these coins run out in admin fees before entering the exchange, this makes us stay in the wallet. Even if it's only rubbed ash, so the wallet still has its inhabitants.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:55:16 AM

There are some that I just let them as it is because they are very small in value and who knows if it gets pumped in the bullrun because that is how it goes. A lot of my shitcoin are just between 1-5 sats so I don't really care if I sold some of them or I hold one of them. For me, I'm just taking chances.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:24:43 AM

yeah, you are very right.
that's a good reason, i also hold a few. actually i don't intend to keep it for a long time, but i can't sell it because the coin is worthless and nobody wants it. there is no other way but to let him stay there with me.  Grin

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:35:32 AM

I was hold alot of different token from bounty campaign with aim that token will give me profit up to 50 times, but the trend of market changed to long bearish, so i decided to sell all of them in loss and use the balance to buy others coin that more strong and has working product. Hopely by this way, the value of my asset increasing in bull market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: