Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:10:00 PM

I think their was no choice about holding in shitcoin, but it look right must be needed if no have value those shitcoin. In fact shitcoin just a luck so if we have hold shitcoin then it not confirm about profitable Tongue.
they will only become trash, not the right choice to keep them. because most shitcoin is mostly obtained from airdrop and bounty campaigns. which is worse if we get it from buying on the market.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

but low value coins cannot be sold. I consider them my collection. Maybe it has increased unexpectedly
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:16:32 PM

I think their was no choice about holding in shitcoin, but it look right must be needed if no have value those shitcoin. In fact shitcoin just a luck so if we have hold shitcoin then it not confirm about profitable Tongue.
they will only become trash, not the right choice to keep them. because most shitcoin is mostly obtained from airdrop and bounty campaigns. which is worse if we get it from buying on the market.
how can you say that most of coins/tokens coming from the airdrops? Projects usually allocate no more than 1-2 percent to Airdrop

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

There is nothing you can do with those shitcoins and it doesn't cost any money or space to keep them so what is the harm. I have plenty of shitcoins in my wallet and i just leave them there. Just part of a collection to remind me to invest in good coins only!

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

Simply because they have no value, and you don't sell it anywhere. Some may sell but prices are too small for us to trade. So I think it's a reluctance to keep those altcoins in my wallet.
yes I agree, because the shitcoin has a very low value so it is forced to keep it in the wallet, if it can sell it sometimes the fee is higher than the price of the shitcoin so the best choice is to keep it as a display in the wallet, if altcoin has a high value, surely we will sell it but if it is low value and only becomes a shitcoin then there is no other choice and still have to hold it in the wallet

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:16:13 PM

There is nothing you can do with those shitcoins and it doesn't cost any money or space to keep them so what is the harm. I have plenty of shitcoins in my wallet and i just leave them there. Just part of a collection to remind me to invest in good coins only!
That's very true friend! That there is nothing we can do with our shitcoin. Except for just leaving it competed as an altcoin hit. Now it seems that you realize that investing in altcoins is good for profit compared to investing without analysis, of course in the future it will become shitcoin.
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:18:17 PM

Shitcoin is now unsold or sold without buyers. We have to create new wallets or still use old wallet with shitcoin
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:22:04 PM

That's very true friend! That there is nothing we can do with our shitcoin. Except for just leaving it competed as an altcoin hit. Now it seems that you realize that investing in altcoins is good for profit compared to investing without analysis, of course in the future it will become shitcoin.
I think everyone who invests in their altcoin does their analysis. but indeed sometimes everything we predict becomes wrong when they no longer have a request in exchange. and at that time we will just realize we are saving shitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:44:59 PM

Are you tired of holding and having hopes in those shitcoins?then next time buy only potential coins that cM grow in a couple of months and can give us profits like this project the Dencoin tokens that is good altcoins we may invest and hold for the future profits.And i can assure you you will get profits in this.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:47:06 PM

Why am i still holding my shitcoins, because i can't sell them, the coin was never listed in a exchange at the first place, let alone produce any product, it will just rot in my wallet.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:48:16 PM

I’m currently stuck witn few NEO. I was greedy previous year and didnt sell when it was 130+ dollars.
Bought NEO when price was about 80 dollars. Will sell it when the price will be (hope one day) close to 80 dollars. P

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:59:01 PM

There is no choice but to hold, most of my shitcoins are tokens based on Waves and Ethereum, unfortunately there is no market that accepts these tokens and makes me only able to hold.
I agree , it makes sense to sell not really see because of $ 1 , I think you just need to forget about them and maybe in the future they will show good growth , there were many examples

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:06:31 PM

I agree , it makes sense to sell not really see because of $ 1 , I think you just need to forget about them and maybe in the future they will show good growth , there were many examples
how many of those who do not have trade in the market can rise on the market? those who rise are those who have little trade. and maybe they can lose their value because there is no development or they can grow with the updates they do and are accepted by the market.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:06:58 PM

Simply because they have no value, and you don't sell it anywhere. Some may sell but prices are too small for us to trade. So I think it's a reluctance to keep those altcoins in my wallet.

Some times it's good to keep such shitcoins because on a long run some turn out gold coins.. Lol.. Seriously, we need to be optimistic and patient in crypto, thats the only way to succeed. A coin might be of no value today but of a great value tomorrow.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:57:48 PM

Some 'shitcoins' were able to recover and are now doing well. If a coin has no value now, it doesn't mean it will not have value later at all. For now, even selling it will require  gas fees that might be higher than the price of the coin you are holding. Its better you keep it and hope it becomes valuable someday.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:04:06 PM

sithcoin is worthless like garbage that we cannot dispose of in our wallet because we cannot do anything with no price and no trading volume at all, we are forced to hold it because we cannot throw it Undecided Undecided

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:19:24 PM

I am one of the people who believes in the potential of a coin. I believe someday I will benefit from the coins that I hold. I just hope that there will be a miracle from the coin that I hold that someday the coins that I hold that are now still shitcoin can give me the advantage of being a potential coin. I am sure that the crypto currency market is full of possibilities. I believe that the impossible can be possible. I prefer to hold the coin because if I sell it then I will suffer a loss.

▔▔▔▔▔
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Whenever one opens Ethereum wallet to see such coins, it is usually very annoying. Most of the ones I have were obtained from airdrops and bounties. Unfortunately, there is no way you can delete them from your wallet.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:36:48 PM

I think shitcoin in my MEW wallet is a trash because it can't be sold and can't be deleted. This coin is just an altcoin made without purpose so this altcoin will die

chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

Because I can make it into a collection.
If someone opens my ETH wallet on ETHplorer he will be surprised by how much shitcoin altcoins I have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: