Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50287 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:28:55 AM

I am not keeping my shitcoin because I wanted, they were in my wallet for more than 2 years and I don't have time to dispose it.

It was surprising that some of it gain value from hundred to thousand dollar, but I haven't given a chance to sell it, then the value was gradually decreasing and turn to garbage.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:27:01 AM

The coin price is steadily reduced and the cost is greater than the coin sales proceeds. The coins that I have will continue to keep them because someday it will definitely go up in price. Some altcoins still have very good developments and may not have been able to develop quickly due to the many new coins.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
overmoon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:01:12 AM

What makes us think the value of leftover units of somebody's money-making trick shall ever increase in value? Like how, who will be interested in dead chunks of shitcoins? The promoters have betrayed and gone - that's the birth of every shitcoin! Then how do some people still look up to some kind of pump-dump to happen within your attention span?

The coins need to be revisited and re-invested as we do with dead companies. Bail-outs and mergers with big-coins. But who would do this kind of social work? Any ideas?
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

I just holding shitcoin from airdrop only, i don't care if that has no value, i'm not lost anything. When get some token that have good rate then i just sell them with no regret if that will growing higher, nope i can collect another token again.
But,  i'll never buy shitcoin with my money on exchanger, i always looking for top coin base on cmc list. So, i'm not worry about their (top coin) futures. Just buy top coin then sell when i get profit at least 2%, that enough and proportional.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:45:16 AM

I just holding shitcoin from airdrop only, i don't care if that has no value, i'm not lost anything. When get some token that have good rate then i just sell them with no regret if that will growing higher, nope i can collect another token again.
But,  i'll never buy shitcoin with my money on exchanger, i always looking for top coin base on cmc list. So, i'm not worry about their (top coin) futures. Just buy top coin then sell when i get profit at least 2%, that enough and proportional.

Having shitcoins from airdrop doesn't hurt us and it's good because it won't put big pressure on our minds. But for those who get it at the expense of some money, it will be a bad situation. They can separate shitcoins from the good coins by moving one of the criteria to another wallet and leaving the wallet with the shitcoins untouched at least for a long period of time.

mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:03:25 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

Simply because there is no point in selling them anyway. Its very cheap as if its worthless. Also most of them are not listed anywhere so there is no way you can get rid of them. It will remain on your wallet whether you like it or not. You'll never know, one day when you wake up, your coin might have some value. But don't keep your hopes up. Better move on.

ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:07:55 AM

Simply because there is no point in selling them anyway. Its very cheap as if its worthless. Also most of them are not listed anywhere so there is no way you can get rid of them. It will remain on your wallet whether you like it or not. You'll never know, one day when you wake up, your coin might have some value. But don't keep your hopes up. Better move on.
On shit coins generally can not get hung up their our attention. If you once were lucky, and you successfully traded some sort of shit coin, this does not mean that it will always be like this. In any case, you need to quickly get rid of overt scam coins.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:52:40 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

How do you NOT hold them in your wallet?
There is a huge share of coins which does not have any markets anyone, they are dead and there is no other options just to laugh at them form time to time.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

1 satoshi tokens? probably for some quick jump for 100x if that coin is 1 of the miracle among 2300 altcoins, if it's a actively development coins that suffered a 90% off from ATH and you DIDN'T sell it then its your own problem for picking the wrong entry. Most baggers got into the first dump, not anticipating the incoming winter that bleed all 100m marketcap back to a few m and its real pain, there's no choice but either hodling or sell it as dusts back to BTC. Crypto has been that way since it's that saturated and some are doom to fail

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:54:38 PM

I have some shitcoin from the bounty, besides because I can't sell it, I also feel lazy to take care of it, so just leave them there without putting it in the exchanger's wallet

hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

actually we don't store or hold altcoins ... because the price of shitcoin has no value, so altcoins are stored properly ... in the hope that altcoins can rise and circulate in any market ... if not, this is a risk for those who have buy shitcoin ... so what you need to know that we don't hold it but is invaluable ..

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:16:12 PM

On shit coins generally can not get hung up their our attention. If you once were lucky, and you successfully traded some sort of shit coin, this does not mean that it will always be like this. In any case, you need to quickly get rid of overt scam coins.

You're absolutely right! There was a time when I carefully stored every token issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Now, participating in the bounty, I am trying to sell such tokens as soon as they are on any exchange.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:17:39 PM

actually we don't store or hold altcoins ... because the price of shitcoin has no value, so altcoins are stored properly ... in the hope that altcoins can rise and circulate in any market ... if not, this is a risk for those who have buy shitcoin ... so what you need to know that we don't hold it but is invaluable ..

Maybe someone will create their precious collection of useless assets and they will go down in history. But in most cases we cannot get rid of them ... I would like to clean my wallet. But unfortunately I can not do nothing with this. They are there forever.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:25:57 PM

mainly because at this moment I would go to a loss. surely many coins are dead and will no longer acquire value. in the end I hold with the hope that for some reason in the future they will be able to grow and get a good market value

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

Shitcoins can be very funny at times and they can come with surprises. There has been cases whereby some shitcoins are used for pump and dump. Therefore, I am not giving up on the shitcoins am holding because it may be a victim of pump and dump then I will be able to sell it off.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:52:56 PM

Well, I don't really have so much shitcoins, I have them because of the airdrops and giveaway of some bounties here in the forum. It is money after all even though they have no value today I guess in the future some exchangers will accept them. The main reason why I am holding them because there is no such exchange that I can trade them.
I believe in the near future they will have at least one so I can sell all of them.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:38:56 PM

It is true that there are a lot of shitcoins almost in every wallet, but I am not loosing something by holding them. Just hope that there would be a moment, where this shitcoins will be able to give me some profit. Maybe this point will never come, so I just leave them in my wallet.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:04:02 PM

Like you just called it shit, people would rather leave it in the wallet, because sending it out could also cost more going by the gas value. Also it is still there because it has no trading value else it would have been sold.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:07:35 PM

This is really a good question. I also have some coin in my ethereum wallet that are useless. Most of them are form airdrop or something. But I still hold them and think maybe one day they gonna rise. Which is only in dream I know. But the main reasons behind holding them they don't do any hard that is the first one. And secondly they don't have any market to sell or the price is too low that we can even sell. So o hold them that's it but I also have others wallet where I shift my good alts that's it and let them stay there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:25:59 PM

With reference to what you said, I describe shitcoins as coins that are totally worthless and funny enough there are any of them in the crypto market. Nevertheless, you aren't the only one as still holding coins that are totally down in price with the team nowhere to be found. Since there is no way to get rid of them, am still holding while hoping one day something might happen.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: