Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:16:35 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Yeah these shitcoins are only design in my wallet, i hold them because i have no choice the value is too small, im still hoping that these shitcoins gets high value in the future so my effort in holding become worth it lol.
Likewise. I keep the coins as the price is very low and it makes no sense to sell, it is hoped that at least some of them will be able to grow in the future.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

The big problem of course is that most shitcoins are worthless, so it's usually more trouble than it's worth to try to sell a bunch of shitcoins for like $5 total.

Only time I tend to bother is when a coin might pump up a little, then I might move it to something a little better ... with the hope a couple of somewhat bad coins may outpace pure junk.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:40:23 PM

One reason that keeps me going and continues to hold the crypto assets I have is because I believe that they have great potential in the future, but if the worst happens to the cryptoqurency assets that I have, of course I will sell and buy back with altcoin others.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:51:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is just something you have to put aside. Sometimes it is not really easy to dump the shitcoin , we just hope a miracle happens or prolly a big announcement or a paternship.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4936

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:35:50 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

I had a colored coin on the NXT chain that went up pretty well during the bullrun but lost the password when I went to cash it out. I don't find buying shitcoins to dump as being a good investment in time and resources.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:44:22 PM

I've been holding some of my coins which I bought last 2017 with high value, but for now it turned out cheaper. If other traders happen to know it, that's considered as shitcoins. The decisions of now giving up is taking into a mindset that there's always a hope for everything. Who knows it will rise again from dumped price to pumping value.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:08:07 PM

One reason that keeps me going and continues to hold the crypto assets I have is because I believe that they have great potential in the future, but if the worst happens to the cryptoqurency assets that I have, of course I will sell and buy back with altcoin others.
If you are able to buy back the same amount of sold tokens then you can sell the same altcoins at the higher price levels. The potential of the altcoin is the most important determinant but not everyone achieves the same result in the bear market. Altcoins will go easily more than 10 times than all-time low price levels.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:53:27 PM

Because the hope is still alive. I have been waiting for several years that my shitcoins are going to have some value. Right now, when the market is recovering, I hope some of them will show a nice price increase.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

On my wallet various shitcoins are kept only for the reason that it is not profitable for me to sell them because the proceeds will not cover my expenses for sending them to the stock exchange. I do not pay attention to this garbage, it does not bother me.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:27:07 PM

precisely because there is no price then you do not sell it, but if the altcoin or token that you save increases in price, you will definitely sell it. Likewise with me, selling assets at very cheap prices will become disappointed when someday the asset returns to increase in price.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:22:56 PM

The token are valueless so there is no reason of even moving it out to any exchange as it wont even be able to pay for Withdrawal fee so I better leave it where it is

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 08:42:28 PM

I can confidently answer this question. The reason I still hold most of those worthless shitcoins is simply because they are too worthless to spend gas on. In fact gas costs more than those shitcoins. So no point in moving them from  my wallet especially when no one wants to buy them on the exchange

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:43:59 PM

I did a huge mistake that I didn´t sell them all in 2017 when people were interested in buying these useless tokens.
I learned a lot in these 2 years, do not trust teams, that they can overbeat competitors - they can´t.
Look at last scam - Miracle tele - a project that claimed to have a real working business that offers an income for holding their tokens.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:13:17 PM

Many people collect postage stamps, wine corks or casual sexual relationships. Why don't we collect altcoins? Even crappy. Maybe it will benefit us.
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:28:56 PM

Ko one knows Tommorrow that's why I'm still holding all the shitcoins. Something good might come out of it. Moreover I can never trust any team again. Mostly Russian projects scam is too much. For me I can't invest in any ico.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:41:10 PM

Personally I see a future in every coin I hold. I refuse to tag them shit coins because a shit coin might wake up someday, unexpectedly to give a surprising spike. Its always good to hold coins you have belief in not any random project. I remember buying low sat coins then, today I do not think I can do such with my level of knowledge in the crypto space.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:48:50 AM

It is true that we cannot give reasons for points that have no value in our current wallet ... and the coin I got from the bounty campaign results ... and sometimes I think that it has wasted a lot of my time because I have participated in campaign projects that do not have growth on the  future ... and hopefully in the future we will not find another bounty campaign project that is not growing well in the future..

Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:15:10 AM

There are a lot of people who invest in an altcoin that are very excited and expect it to increase in a way that is resistant to the potential created by the dev team and the trust of the community. But until the investment loses 5% or 10%, then it will grow. when it takes too much, you don't dare to look at your investment in it and avoid the fact that the account has been divided 5 or 10 times. I myself was the same, so I better than anyone else to understand that feeling.
I just advise everyone to manage capital well with stoploss, it will minimize the damage a lot.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:14:29 AM

Most of my coins were got during the bull run in 2018 where there was coin after coin and they were just distributed for free. Of course I did buy some of them..Now I am.holding it in the hope that there will be another bull run

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:36:03 AM

It is true that we cannot give reasons for points that have no value in our current wallet ... and the coin I got from the bounty campaign results ... and sometimes I think that it has wasted a lot of my time because I have participated in campaign projects that do not have growth on the  future ... and hopefully in the future we will not find another bounty campaign project that is not growing well in the future..
we can't do anything with coins that don't even have a price, even what we often get from airdrop or altcoin. but, the reason many people still keep these coins is, because it could be in the coming year, altcoin already has a price.
Well, that is a very small price, it's just that I sometimes don't care about shitcoin in my wallet. I sometimes sell coins that have a price and skip to other coins that do not have a price, even coins that I get from airdrop, or bounty. the reason for saving it all is because it could be in the future, one of these coins could have a price that is reasonable enough to sell.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: