Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:14:51 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
I have some altcoins also in my etherium wallet that i received from airdrops way back in 2017 that still now have no value. For me i still hold them because i want to see my etherium wallet that it has altcoins and just only to display those altcoins in my etherium wallet even if they have no values at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nany79

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:07:46 PM

Yes, i have also, but may one day this shitcoin become a valuable, why not, let it in my wallet, this not issue for me.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:27:04 PM

A wallet don't have a storage limit in how much kind of coins that we can save. So, why not keeping them ? To make our wallet more variative even it has no price 😄
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:41:00 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
Can you see, good coin price is showing shitcoins price. My 300$ of token is showing only 7$ but still tokens are in the exchange. For airdrop and bounty hunting, huge tokens are still in the Ethereum wallet. It is better to keep safe wallet instead to send exchange to sell

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:52:41 PM

As in concept, there is no increase in volume, transactions start a little, orders are almost lost. the reason I still hold shitcoin is because they are not worth selling, so I can only see and laugh at myself because I am stuck and end up buying the shitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:21:25 AM

Why I am still holding those shitcoins? Simply because of the reason that I don't see the value of selling those coins because I don't know who will buy because they also lose the value on the market so I don't see those coins to be sold.
As a matter of fact the main reason is I can't trade those coins because they have a very small amount of price so as a trader there is no point of using it as a funds in trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:23:21 AM

What have I do? I buy shit coin with higher price when shit coin dominance with higher volume transaction and I think price can raise up. but after buying I get shit coin price down and I can't sell because could lost much my money because have buy on higher price. I am waiting when my shitcoin back to higher price?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:38:18 AM

I don't have any choice to sell them in the market, some coin which I got through the bounty, the company cannot manage to list on the exchange. Sometime it is very hard to sell the coin because we don't see any value to the coin.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:03:10 AM

I alsof hold a load of shitcoins/tokens , just de fact that i never put my ethereumwallet online (i am just to scared) keep them in my wallet till the time has come to put the wallet online again
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:14:51 AM

I'm still holding shitcoins in my ether wallet because I can not find anywhere to sell them, some shitcoins have low prices so I still hold and wish in the future they can be Ethereum version 2 Grin
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

Hoping that one day just one day it will give me back my investment funds put in it. Or hoping that just one day I will make profit from holding for long.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:34:41 AM

I don't have any choice to sell them in the market, some coin which I got through the bounty, the company cannot manage to list on the exchange. Sometime it is very hard to sell the coin because we don't see any value to the coin.
maybe selling it is better than keeping it in the wallet, because when we open our wallet and see shitcoin, it feels quite painful when thinking that it is a coin that we buy, or we get from the results of our hard work.

I have several shitcoins that I keep in my wallet. I still hold it in until now with hope in the future, the project will come back to life and this token has value. Well, even though it's like that, I also want to sell it, it's just that until now the price can't even pay a fee transaction  Roll Eyes

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:49:54 AM

There are many dumb people like me who still holding a shitcoin. I know it is crazy but I still hoping that the price of the shitcoin that I holding will go up. I still have a lot of patience to hold it even it is really hurt for me.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:39:43 PM

I have loads of altcoins in my wallet, which I don't mind anymore and I have no reason also why I am still holding it. If I sell at a lesser price on different exchanges it will consume a lot of my time which I considered is not worth it.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:37:11 PM

there is no such thing as shitcoin ... and that is in my opinion ... because until now I have never held an altcoin that has no value ... everything I have is valuable ... because I follow a quality project from a trusted team and a professional bounty manager and experienced in managing bounty projects ... so I never found the name shitcoin in my wallet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 06:43:48 PM

there is no such thing as shitcoin ... and that is in my opinion ... because until now I have never held an altcoin that has no value ... everything I have is valuable ... because I follow a quality project from a trusted team and a professional bounty manager and experienced in managing bounty projects ... so I never found the name shitcoin in my wallet

I would disagree. I still have a few shitcoins in my wallet and these coins have been delisted from all the major exchanges. They are no longer actively traded and therefore you can say that they are worthless. And all of them had a great deal of hype surrounding them at the time of listing. They had good bounty campaigns... but what happened after that is very familiar to us.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

Just sell it early sir than holding it, Actually there are also some shitcoins that can rich us in no time. But we dont know on what this kind of shitcoins it is. And yes sometimes our shitcoins come from in bounties that reward us a coins thats gonna be listed on the exchange not have a value or kind of such scam on us. And well on that problem we need to be careful maybe it is a phising site that can control our PC.

Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:08:20 PM

Nope. I'm actually HODLing bitcoin right now. I sold all altcoins since early April this year when we had the first bull run on bitcoin when the bitcoin price jumped from $3,400 to almost five thousand within three days. At that moment, I realized the bitcoin is the best choice for me, therefore, I dumped all my altcoins.   
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

Because once a token does not have value, then there is nothing to do than to hold it anyway, we can exchange those coins and just wait if there is a right time for it to sell in the future or maybe no hope for those coins. I have coins does also have value but instead of selling them before, I just choose not to sell because I think it is not worth it because the value is to low, then the fees are high.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:02:47 AM

I'm regret because I too long hold altcoins so many died, I invested around $ 4,500 when the market grew rapidly in 2017 and early 2018, I hoped to get a big profit so I bought a lot of new listed coins and tokens, now my crypto assets only have around 5% .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: