Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 07:17:04 AM

Many are still lying dead and I don't think I can exchange them someday, some projects token had failed, so I just keep those shitcoins to remind me of my effort, and to hope someday the valuable ones would become the corners stones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1249

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:37:06 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

I also have some of those kind of tokens, they come from some airdrop of last years. Also if the projects are dead I still holding those shitcoin because they have nice logos or because like Corona-Coin i did a good gain and I still holding only one coin for memory!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 08:46:35 AM

some coins that I didn't expect suddenly have a good enough price to sell, that's the reason why I still hold coins that don't even have a price up to now. Well, it wouldn't hurt to keep a coin like that in the wallet we have. however, as long as it doesn't reduce our main assets, I will keep it.

If it is yielding benefit it is good thing. I used to have some coins whose value after holding for some time just went down itself and finally, I decided to sell it. Though I got some price only for it but still better because they never rose from their and even got delisted. So only if the coins do look good for the coming time one should be holding it.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 08:58:38 AM

This is a very sensitive situation, and can be attributed to emotions, how we feel about certain tokens. Most times from personal experience there is feeling that the token is valueless and won't ever have value, but we are just hopeful, believing that some day there could be a major push and the token would moon.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:28:31 AM

i will humbly request if you can do me a favour. kindly send those token to my address. i promise to look out exchanges where they are been sold. if i can make any profit from the sales. we can share the money. if you are interested with this offer. please. hit my box.
some of those tokens are not worthless i believe. they might have decent prices on some exchanges that has no presence. lets make this deal and work together. something might come out of it.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 01:21:33 PM

I understand OP's sentiments. You can check my ERC-20 wallet, and you may notice dozens of shitcoins (or rather shit-tokens) that I received from the countless failed bounty campaigns. Unless I move my ETH and valuable tokens to another wallet, I can't get rid of these shitcoins. They will be there forever and they will never have any value. On top of this, I have received a number of promotional tokens (token spam) as well.
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:06:13 PM

I have alot of tokens in my Eth wallet that do not have any value right now butt i cant just throw them away  that is one of the reasons they are there . on the other hand i still believe in miracles , and i believe  someday one of  the developers of some of  those shit coins might wake up and  revive the project.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:21:33 PM

some coins that I didn't expect suddenly have a good enough price to sell, that's the reason why I still hold coins that don't even have a price up to now. Well, it wouldn't hurt to keep a coin like that in the wallet we have. however, as long as it doesn't reduce our main assets, I will keep it.
Its only chances of them have a good prices or back into a high price, But most of coins they called shitcoins are totally dead for to long even if we holding them in our wallet theres no chance to recover again. So from the start we get that kind of shitcoins they are listed in unknown exchange site so we as a trader this will be coming a useless coins in a future and if the development of the coins we have are still continues it will be have surprises that we never expected to be happen.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:36:24 AM

Some shitcoins will never recover even if Bitcoin surge to 30,000$ this year but some will still bounce back to life, I know two projects that are near death and they are trading under 0.00001$ but after Bitcoin hits 11900$ these coins make it to 0.0001$, not much but still hopeful

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:01:43 AM

Keep your shitcoins in your wallet, many thought WPP is dead and weeks ago it brings unexpected huge profits for those who hold them, shitcoins can still turn big one day, leaving them in your wallet won't do any damages

havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:20:54 AM

Well I still hold them because I thought that one day one of them will go to the moon but now they already dead. It was 2018 that I bought them and there were many shitcoins that time lol.
LOL that's so true! I have a lot of shitcoins in my wallet. However, I just stop hopping that they will pump because they're all dead and the projects' team aren't active anymore. Just for fun, the reason why I still hold those shitcoins because they are worth nothing so I don't even think about selling them lol. I think those people who have shitcoins in their wallets think the same as me!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:23:01 AM

Don't throw away your shitcoins simply because you think it's the end, some send out shitcoins to unknown address just to get rid of them, it's not a wise move because some day the unexpected can happen, shit coins can have good value someday
ser7878

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:31:56 AM

Keep your shitcoins in your wallet, many thought WPP is dead and weeks ago it brings unexpected huge profits for those who hold them, shitcoins can still turn big one day, leaving them in your wallet won't do any damages
Agreed - holding shitcoin won't hurt nobody especially your wallet. So why would I sell them for 0,01USD or whatever, instead of just waiting because second strategy gives an opportunity to have any sufficient profit from it.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 07:37:13 AM

I am sorry to have hold shitcoin too long until now coin is not worth it to be rubbish around 30 coins into a trash wallet ethereum this incident made me more alert to buy and hold shitcoin because the majority of coin it's a scam is never worth no have commercial value and no have purchase value because shitcoin plumpness already in leave the owner so it is not worth it for the long term.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:03:36 AM

Do not underestimate shitcoins, if they are completely dead well that's the end probably but if development is still ongoing they can bring better results in future, keep them in your wallet and enjoy how things works out
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 08:11:21 AM

Don't throw away your shitcoins simply because you think it's the end, some send out shitcoins to unknown address just to get rid of them, it's not a wise move because some day the unexpected can happen, shit coins can have good value someday
I also still save coins that do not have a price in my wallet, and hope that one day there will be further developments, and if sent to others too, just throw away money because the cost to send is not small, so it's better to just keep it in wallet
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:30:18 AM

My ETH wallets are filled with tokens of failed 2017 projects, keeping them is definitely a better option than to send them to some random empty wallet and get rid of them. There is still a tiny chance that those tokens will be worth something in the future, if not as a consequence of the re-animation of the project, then maybe as being part of some pump and dump scheme. So if you are not bothered with how "messy" your wallet is, why get rid of them...
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:38:38 AM

I don't hold shitcoin tokens. but because the token is indeed not worth buying and selling so I only hold and keep it in my wallet, until the token is destroyed priceless ... so it is not holding but letting.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 09:43:42 AM

I think you should keep discounted tokens in the hope of their growth in the future. No one knows what can happen and quite possibly these tokens will sometime profits in the future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:46:47 AM

Do not underestimate shitcoins, if they are completely dead well that's the end probably but if development is still ongoing they can bring better results in future, keep them in your wallet and enjoy how things works out
the hope of people still holding coins that do not have a price in their wallet is because of the hope that the coins will have a price in the future. Well, until now, I still have some tokens that I got from bounties in the past, just don't have a price. many examples of people who check their wallets now get tokens from the past and have prices now. I hope that will happen to the tokens that I have in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: