Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is $25 XLM worth your privacy (identify).  (Read 10150 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:28:43 PM

Are they still doing this at the moment?  So its free $25?

Now i wonder something else.  What if you asked other friends and other ppl you know to help you out on this.  Let say they don't mind.  That way they all get $25 a person.  Of course giving your privacy is not good. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

KYC is needed to help companies that run give aways to eliminate abusers on their give aways. However, there is no guarentee that those companies won't leak identities of participants someday later. Hence, I think that it is better to avoid such give aways if people don't lack of money. There are so many different things to get money, not only give aways with KYC requirements.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:45:29 PM

Yes, it may not be worth it to you. But for some countries with low per capita income, many people will be willing to do so. Blockchain just wants to implement this airdrop program to increase the number of users using their service, $ 25 is just an extra bonus when you register.
even the airdrop ever done by the blockchain is airdrop with definite results. even though the process is quite long, but amazingly, the number of XLM that is distributed is very large and it lasts very long. many people have got results from this. there is no harm in following it, rather than following the airdrop of the new project with the payment of tokens that may not necessarily be used as money.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:15:55 PM

If someone has already passed through the KYC cryptocurrency, it is a great opportunity to pass KYC again and get free 25$ in XML

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:01:22 PM

i still dont understand, i did get my XLM worth 25$ before but all i gave was my email.
I created a blockchain.com wallet and registered my email there, it took almost a month and i received the tokens with out doing any KYC.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:15:54 PM

Certain things are not for everyone, a lot of persons from the third world county will jump at it, $25 afford a decent meal and to someone whose disclosing of his identity does mean much to would not mind participating in such. Besides, there are a lot of Airdrops and bounties that require such details even though it is not certain they will pay and a lot of persons still join them. Different strokes for different folks

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:19:50 PM

Honestly giving out your documents via KYC for 25$ XLM doesn't worth it. But it's not compulsory you must do the airdrop, it's optional. So if anyone cares more about his or her privacy, then he or she is not supposed to do the airdrop.
nyancash

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:36:49 PM

Besides Blockchain and Coinbase, is anyone else giving out free XLM?
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:52:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 09:11:46 PM by flemmings02

Besides Blockchain and Coinbase, is anyone else giving out free XLM?

Those are the only 2 exchanges giving out XLM as an airdrop in exchange for excessive personal informations of their users.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:53:31 PM

I passed kyc and I do not regret , I do not think that something bad can happen to your documents , I think this wallet has a great reputation and it is unlikely that they will expose themselves

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:51:17 AM

I passed kyc and I do not regret , I do not think that something bad can happen to your documents , I think this wallet has a great reputation and it is unlikely that they will expose themselves
I've read that our personal data can be sold and can be used for things we don't know. This is quite reasonable because there are many projects that just disappear after the participants do the Kyc.
Yes, this is something very terrible if our personal data is provided free of charge to any project that asks to do KYC, I personally always take care if I want to do KYC on any project. Because we don't know what will happen to our identity when our data is in the hands of others.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:06:15 AM

Blockchain.com is a trusted wallet and is here for years supporting the growth and development of bitcoin.
As people are readily providing their identity to scam ICOs, gambling sites and even on small airdrops, I don't think providing it to blockchain.com is a larger risk compared to the reward.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:13:22 AM

Well, I wouldn't join such airdrop which will later require for KYC. It is quite suspicious because it appears blockchain intends to gather users identity data for a purpose but we should understand that Bitcoin was unique from the other digital currencies due to its anonymous user feature.

anexxty009

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:47:29 AM

For me if you asked me I joined because of the features made available for one to use after passing kyc, it enables me to swap my tokens into a stable coin, I think the 25 usd is for the stress. Besides most exchanges made us go through KYC without compensation for the stress

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
opeku

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:04:56 AM

Day in day out our informations are been collected all in the name of airdrops, bounties and in general KYC and the bigger question you've asked is are they worth it? Nope but what can we do if we stand at their mercy?
dungp3132

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:42:02 PM

Blockchain.com is a trusted wallet and is here for years supporting the growth and development of bitcoin.
As people are readily providing their identity to scam ICOs, gambling sites and even on small airdrops, I don't think providing it to blockchain.com is a larger risk compared to the reward.
People can claim their airdrops with KYCs to get $25 on reliable sites, includes Blockchain.com, or Coinbase and some other old crypto sites. For new born sites, which have not proof of reliability, it is better to avoid KYCs requirements and take risks with your identity leaks to get just $25. Be careful with your identity, and in long run you won't regret.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:45:10 PM

Well, I wouldn't join such airdrop which will later require for KYC. It is quite suspicious because it appears blockchain intends to gather users identity data for a purpose but we should understand that Bitcoin was unique from the other digital currencies due to its anonymous user feature.
nothing strange, i followed it and i got my XLM. there is no need to be afraid of KYC that we do. I think blockchain.com has long been used by many people as one of the best and easy to use bitcoin wallets. airdrop is held because the XLM release event is in their application.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dungp3132

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

nothing strange, i followed it and i got my XLM. there is no need to be afraid of KYC that we do. I think blockchain.com has long been used by many people as one of the best and easy to use bitcoin wallets. airdrop is held because the XLM release event is in their application.
For blockchain.com, it is sure that people can get protection for their identities. However, things can be changed, and blockchain.com can not manage their site out of attacks over years. Therefore, do it with your risk-acceptance and prepare for worst cases. So, please don't store all your funds in accounts that you use same identity to claim airdrops on whatever sites, not only Blockchain.com. Just in case.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:02:24 PM

I don't have any problems with any project initiating a kyc even for a $5 reward. It's their choice to follow that procedure and it's also my choice to join or not. So I choose to do the kyc and get the $5 reward or not. It's simple you can't be forced to do the kyc, but they initiated it to fight scammers and spammers

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dungp3132

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:05:10 PM

I don't have any problems with any project initiating a kyc even for a $5 reward. It's their choice to follow that procedure and it's also my choice to join or not. So I choose to do the kyc and get the $5 reward or not. It's simple you can't be forced to do the kyc, but they initiated it to fight scammers and spammers
Accept rules, and join them with accepted risks with KYCs. Most of times, there is no issue with KYCs; but in worst cases, issues might occur. When issues occur, you will be stucked in a big mess. That's what I made my decisions to avoid KYCs if it is not mandatory for my crypto career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: