Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18744 times)
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:20:25 PM

Good beginners article, there can never be too many of them! These sort of articles help with mass adoption of the general public.

Could you write an article on the different types of wallets and the pros and cons? I.e. cold storage, paper wallet etc. I think that is an extremely confusing part for anyone who is looking to get into crypto.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

- How to send tokens to other wallets

- How to move tokens to exchanges

- How to cash out on exchanges

Don't you think point 1 and 2 are the same topic (also the steps)? If I am the writer I'll merge it to be one topic and you can split it to two guides. The first one is how to send tokens online and the second is how to send tokens offline.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:54:13 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

It's not trivial, but now there are so many articles like that and very simple in making Myetherwallet without taking a long time, I also really appreciate what you make is not much different from other articles, but the difference in delivery, hopefully this will be a motivation for you personally to make something better and different from others and you are very good at inviting anyone here to easily add views, hopefully you can build it better.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:20:47 AM

There are many tutorials about making Myetherwallet in various articles. For myself, I prefer to see it on YouTube, the first time I made Myetherwallet is by looking at the tutorial on YouTube because in my opinion it will be easy to understand because it starts from step by step so it's easy to follow.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:23:38 AM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

I don't think we can create a MyEtherWallet Smiley But we can create an Ethereum wallet in MyEtherWallet Smiley
So it is not so complicated. But this article may help to newcomers.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:24:10 AM

Actually there have been many articles or videos about making a wallet on myetherewallet. But there is nothing wrong if you make it again and indeed many people are still confused to make a wallet in myetherwallet, especially for the first to analyze crypto. New information in the article.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:32:15 AM

Actually there have been many articles or videos about making a wallet on myetherewallet. But there is nothing wrong if you make it again and indeed many people are still confused to make a wallet in myetherwallet, especially for the first to analyze crypto. New information in the article.
Now there are few reviews on Myetherwallet new format. In YouTube mostly reviews on old wallets. or maybe I did not find

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:38:34 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for this info. I like the part that I can earn while publishing and upvoting articles on the website. Let me get to work immediately. Lol
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:45:41 AM

This post like tutorial post to open mew for new members. V5 myetherwallet is more easy to open, secure and fast, more easy to apps.
I think that the best thing is to use the file to open the myetherwallet and store it on a separate flash card. this way of opening the wallet is the safest for me. No one can steal this file if I store it on a flash drive. I recommend this way to open

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:17:17 AM

The same post was posted on another board too. OP, are you the same person? If so, why are you posting this in two seperate board? I can see an attempt to hunt merit.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:54:30 AM

Now there are few reviews on Myetherwallet new format. In YouTube mostly reviews on old wallets. or maybe I did not find
Still the usage on both wallet interface is same but the new wallet contains lot of features explaining how to do which makes little bit annoying but the what matters is are we creating and depositing wallet on legit site.Because depositing on clone site will never be able to access our funds once we send it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.
let me tell my opinion,
i think MEW is a difficult thing for beginner.
since MEW just a client interface to ETH,
even they don't know what that mean.
i just suggested windows wallet is a best choice for beginner.

I think its not the issue if they use MEW or Windows wallet mate, as long as they understood and know who to follow instruction,
they can create wallet for sure. Because, in my experienced when I was a newbie before I just read the instruction very well and followed it
accordingly then I made a wallet for Ethereum up to now I am using every time I joined in bounty campaign for more than a years.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:22:51 AM

Hello everyone,

This article will be more helpful for the newbies and as such should be posted in the beginners section of the forum. The right audience seeking the information may never see it here. It is just my suggestion.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:41:31 AM

This will be very helpful and useful to those new in crypto world who are planning to create erc-20 token wallet such as myEtherWallet. Thank you for sharing and your effort for making this article is much appreciated. Hope this guide will enlighten some newbies.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

Making Myetherwallet wallets is very easy, but this is good for me because it gives positivity to those who don't know, how good it is to make articles that others have not made or other tutorials.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:36:45 PM

Not a bad guide, but not for newbies! I would advise to modify:
a) Be sure to tell that the site: MyEtherWallet needs to be bookmarked, be sure to check certificates before entering the site. Add here that there is an offline version and use it more preferably.
b) Add more pictures, it will be a navigator for beginners and will help to avoid unnecessary questions.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

Although MyEtherWallet is the easiest ETH wallet to use, i will recommend peoples to not using it anymore.
Using metamask is better because it is browser extension. There were many MEW phishing cases occurred in the past.
but if you are a beginner, using MEW is enough to learn how to sending ETH or token in from your wallet.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:54:44 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 12:39:57 PM by jazmuzika217

Hello everyone,

Thanks for creating good article on how to create Myetherwallet but unfortunately theres a lot of thread in the internet on how to use and create myetherwallet, but thank again for providing good content this will help people that new in cryptoworld and want to create their own ethereum wallet.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:01:34 AM

You can create your etherwallet by seeing on youtube channel of myetherwallet and you can created your account and save many kinds of altcoin support erc20 wallet and you can save it for long time.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

Making Myetherwallet wallets is very easy, but this is good for me because it gives positivity to those who don't know, how good it is to make articles that others have not made or other tutorials.
Yeah it's easy ways but not all people know how to make their wallet secure maybe that's the important thing. Many people just know with save their private key in secret doesn't make their wallet be stolen, but the fact it does not guarantee that their assets are truly safe. Phising site and spyware can make their assets be stolen, maybe those factors must be known by everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: