Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 12:01:51 AM

for myetherwallet with a new look, I don't know yet and I never used it. So far I still use vintage myetherwallet, and the method is very simple. just click create new wallet and follow the next steps.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:25:47 PM

Creating a myetherwallet account is an easy process. Logon to the official website and click on create wallet, follow the next step. You can check YouTube videos for guidance on how to create one.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:31:15 PM

When you create any wallet, you must be sure that the device you are working with is not compromised in any way. Otherwise, no matter how well you know how to store your private keys, nothing will help.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

Thanks for the article, it will be useful who has never created an Ethereum wallet on MyEtherWallet. Actually, I do not recommend to create the wallet this way because MEW is a website and it can be attacked by phishing scrypts.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:02:05 PM

Complaints to the MyEtherWallet there were many but this web site remains probably the most popular among users of etherium and ERC-20 tokens. If the user complies with the security rules then MEW can be quite reliable and most importantly a convenient wallet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:05:16 PM

Complaints to the MyEtherWallet there were many but this web site remains probably the most popular among users of etherium and ERC-20 tokens. If the user complies with the security rules then MEW can be quite reliable and most importantly a convenient wallet.

the important thing is to always maintain the private key properly and always check the url every time you access it. so with such high vigilance i'm also sure the MEW wallet has good reliability

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:34:28 PM

Very good posts I think this will really help some new members who have just joined the crypto world and they need understanding about how to make their personal Wallet.
Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:13:57 PM

I think if you search in youtube you can details in video and it's help you more than a article.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:59:45 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing with the community.

There needs to be more articles like this to increase mass adoption.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:18:30 AM

I am currently enjoying the present Myetherwallet upgrade, it helps to manage my tokens easily without the need for trust wallet and Imtoken. Very flexible to use unlike how it was earlier.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:45:51 AM

For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.
indeed many people have made tutorials on how to make Wallet on Myetherwallet, I think the OP also knows about it, OP made this tutorial because of the new look on the Myetherwallet website so he wanted to help people who didn't understand it.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:44:33 PM

Been long I had tried looking up on how the site is since I downloaded trust wallet and managing my portfolio with the apps, previously it was difficult to figure out how one can manage other tokens but this is a perfect look and provides a User friendly interface, I may have to unistal my etherium app and continue with the Myetherwallet site. I quite pleased with the current interface.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

I use MEW almost always from my mobile device and use only the secret key to enter.  At least I highly doubt the effectiveness of trojans that can hack my smartphone, and therefore I almost never use the file key and password.  Perhaps this is my mistake, but nevertheless, no matter what, I believe that MyEtherWallet is the best offer on the cryptocurrency market.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

I never keep my MEW private key and password in my PC. I have written it in the diary. I store json file only in my PC. I still have doubt when I use JSON file and access into my MEW account using the password is there a way to get hacked? Most of the time I use Metamask to access my MEW account.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:20:18 AM

I've seen this topic several times, and wondering why its repeatedly asked here. Moreover, as far as I know we also have a tutorial in youtube regarding about how to create MEW. And here is the latest link for creating wallet for ETH https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/, good luck.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:49:10 AM

It, not a big job to create a Mew account as there is a lot of tutorial available in google & youtube they guide you every step a creating a New Account. But the main thing is how we secure our account.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:32:13 PM

Good article, thanks for sharing valuable information with the community. There are lots of tutorials available on YouTube step by step how to create a myetherwallet new account.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 06:22:59 AM

In my opinion, creating a myetherwallet is not that difficult especially to those people who understand the way computer works because even without turorials, you can make myetherwallet in their site just by following the procedures in making it just like you're going to register a new account. We're not kid anymore to be unable to understand it so I would like to suggest after making an myetherewallet always make sure to secure the private key of the account and always check the site to aviod phishing sites.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

It's easy to create Myetherwallet now, because we now understand the functions and uses, but for beginners who are truly new to the world Cryptocurrency is very difficult to understand and make, just like us before we know more about Cryptocurrency, so it's basically a lot people make articles and videos on how to make the Myetherewallet tutorial really really helpful and make it easier for those who just want to enter the world of Cryptocurrency.
petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:17:52 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Great article thanks for sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I share all my content that i create and i have earned a decent amount of established tokens. Currently it's not the biggest amount in value (around 30 dollars in 2 months) but this platform has a lot of potential. I would suggest that you get in early before it gets congested like Steemit.

You can sign up through the link on this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: