Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18747 times)
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:58:28 PM

You can find a lot of statements about it and definitely use youtube channel. You can find on youtube, what do you need and in my view, it is the best way to get knowledge about it. It will take only 30 minutes maybe a bit a lot. l hope it has been helpful for you. Break a leg.

yandabanda34

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:54:09 AM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content.

I've also signed up to the blogging platform and started earning crypto, you can also join me by signing up through the article on this thread.
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:02:34 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

This is absolutely easier for newbie. It's so cool you brought something up . And i will like you also something publish under private key security.  Very informative and great article.
Jakral

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:29:53 PM

The offline version of MEW is the better choice. It has a strong security level also wallet can be created without an internet connection.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:33:19 PM

For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.

Exactly, since we have newbies coming along the crypto sphere, it might be good to have this kind of tutorials for them.

How about writing how to protect our MEW? How about this wallet as well? https://mycrypto.com/. This is an alternative to MEW, maybe it's also good if you can write about this wallet as well.
To create a new wallet on MEW is very simple and I think anyone can do it. Through the tutorials, it is easier to get things done and pay attention to the MEW link (myetherwallet) to make sure you are using the right website.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:29:48 PM

I also created a youtube video on how to create a myetherwallet account. It will help newbies who want to get into the crypto space. It always feels good helping the community grow.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:16:10 PM

Articles that are easy to understand when making a MEW wallet. I'm sure many people are helped with information, especially for beginners who are just entering the crypto space. This must be continued, not only making MEW wallet. Make another article to make a BTC wallet on the blockchain and TRON wallet.
sudeshdiyadawa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:15:24 AM

Good job! i think it will be helpful for newbies who do not have an idea about creating a crypto wallet. moreover it will be very helpful, if there is a video tutorial also.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:22:56 AM

I completely agree that in order to create an Ether wallet you need to find the official website of the Ether wallet and create an account there. If this is not possible, then you can follow many of the leading clips on different YouTube channels and use them to create an Ether wallet.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Very informative article that is needed to allow mass adoption, thanks for sharing.

i also signed up to the blogging platform you suggested, it's great and i've started earning tokens for free, any one interested, can sign up through the article in this thread.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the interesting content with us.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i'm very impressed and started earning crypto through it already, you can sign up through the article on this thread.
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

Very good article, thanks for sharing the content with the community, these sort of articles are great for mass adoption and to allow new people into the crypto scene Also not heard about the blogging platform before, but after having a look at the article and then the platform, i signed up to start earning. It's amazing that you can earn a top 100 token without investing or mining.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who is looking to get hold of some crypto. You can sign up through the article in this thread.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 06:42:37 PM

Hello everyone,

good, your article is quite easy to understand, but I think you should include a video or link in your article because some people understand more easily when watching from a video

You can find a lot of statements about it and definitely use youtube channel. You can find on youtube, what do you need and in my view, it is the best way to get knowledge about it. It will take only 30 minutes maybe a bit a lot. l hope it has been helpful for you. Break a leg.
youtube is currently very open, just type in the keyword "how to make MyEtherWallet" so many videos will appear. I personally easier to understand if watching on YouTube than reading in articles.

bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:27:02 PM

Great article thanks for sharing the content with us.

Can you create an article on how to keep your crypto secure? I think that's one of the major barriers when it comes to mass adoption.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, i've signed up and started earning BAT through it for creating content and tipping articles, i would recommend the blogging platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, or who likes to read created crypto content.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:09:59 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the blogging platform and the article, both are amazing. I would recommend this platform as a way to earn crypto. They have recently added BAT to their platform. It's a great way to earn BAT. Just think BAT Browser ads + Publish0x! You can sign up through the link above. Hope to see you there.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:42:41 PM

I still prefer trust waller or imtoken over MyEtherWallet. Although, I sometimes use it and I have never been phished.
Although, I still have not believed that if MyEtherWallet is careful used, one can still get phished.
There is no cause for alarm.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free. You can sign up through the article on this thread.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:08:56 AM

Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community. These sort of articles allow mass adoption so keep it up!

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT for free. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free. You can sign up through the article on this thread and also in the quoted text in my comment.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:26:43 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blog, I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking not just to earn crypto for free, but also cryptos that have a value already on the market. I would suggest this platform rather than bounty hunting new, upcoming ICOs as you don't have to wait or worry that they may become valuable.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:40:36 PM

If newbies want to use any ERC20 token, I will not recommended MyEtherWallet for them, because they might not know how to be careful with it. However, to be on a safer side, it will be better they make use of wallets, such as, Metamast, Imtoken, Trust wallet (although not only for ERC20 tokens. Imtoken these days also allow that coins on other blockchains, such as, bitcoin and EOS to be stored on it.
So it is not just about how safe these wallets are, but also that they serve other multifunction.
Perhaps, the OP might want to include how to use other safe wallets and not only MEW. That will enable those who are just knowing about that for the first time, to be have so many options to choose from.
However, I still commend you for the well written writeup. More of such will be needed and appreciated. Also, Publish0x is presenting itself to be useful these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: