Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18742 times)
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:11:46 AM

I do not have any comment about the article. Thanks for the article. But there are many tutorials on the internet teaching how to create MyEtherWallet. So one can easily create MyEtherWallet with the help of tutorials.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:33:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

This is a really good article for newbies or who don't create a MyEtherWallet. https://www.myetherwallet.com is the website where you create this wallet or you can see few tutorials and create MyEtherWallet easily.     

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:47:01 AM

Great article, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with how to create a wallet online, i feel like my grandmother could follow this guide.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform (the one the article is written on). I've been using this platform and i have earned 4 different tokens on this platform and cashed out every month.

i honestly think this is the best place to earn established tokens to start your crypto journey, no messing around with bounties that might not pay out. Every token you earn is ERC-20, listed on CoinMarketCap and on numerous exchanges. Great platform that is only growing in users. i would suggest you get in now, create content, get a following or simply just tip articles (almost like articles) and earn crypto for it.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, i honestly think by the end of the year they will be competing with steemit for the amount of users, alexa ranking and pay outs.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:13:18 PM

For ethereum and ether based token my etherwallet is the best wallet available in this market. Its easy to use, secure and fast. If you are new to this market and want to created a ethereum wallet the myetherwallet is a very good choice. They created a official tutorial you cab follow that it you can find a ton of tutorial  how to create a ETH wallet in my etherwallet. The main thingbis you have to take care of your phrase or key and you have to remind your pass. And never share this to anyone.

seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Great article, it's very useful especially to all newcomers because they really don't know how to create their MEW wallet, so this article will help them to create a wallet on Myetherwallet and also by watching videos that show tuitorials on how to do it.

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:17:58 PM

This topic should be locked and make sure everyone involved with crypto already knows this easy method.
there are a lot of trash posts here and this thread keeps pumping.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:19:26 PM

Very nice article and easy to understand how to create MyEtherWallet, as a personal used with a private key generated saved. The wallet has a good potential to accumulate other alt-coin in the crypto community.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

This article brings back fond memories, I remember when I started Airdrops newly and I needed to create an ethereum wallet to receive ERC-20 tokens, I created a blockchain wallet first and when I discovered that I couldn't receive ERC-20 tokens with it, I decided to create a MEW wallet, it looked so strange to me because I couldn't just comprehend private keys and keystone files until it was explained to me. Thanks for a guild like this, it would help newbies.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:13:17 PM

For a beginner, this is useful information. I remember at one time I also asked this question. Although everything is very simple there.
How might you not know, while your post is full of bounty reports.
and you have had a MEW wallet long ago.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

Great article and a very informative read.

This is a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get started in crypto. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I have earned a decent amount of BAT through creating articles and liking other ones, it's a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the crypto space. You can sign up through the link on this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:55:26 PM

Though I am learned when it comes to this matters, but I like the way you laid it down so anyone can learn how to create one and come onchain . Good job and thank you in advance
tavernakava

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:49:30 AM

Very good article and a great starting point for anyone who is wanting to learn more about this topic.

I look forward to your next article.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:39:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article that is a great starting point for anyone looking to start in the crypto world.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:45:22 PM

Hello everyone,

Interesting and useful article, but I think this wallet is already popular, and many articles are about this. It would be nice if you write how to make a newly developed wallet. Because there are still many crypto users who don't understand. Even if explained about MyEtherWallet, I think it would be useful to write about MyEtherWallet login with hardware wallet.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM

Very good article, thanks for sharing with the community, there needs to be more articles like this!

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT and DAI for simply upvoting articles, it's a great easy and free way to earn crypto and you can earn more also by creating content. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking for a free and simple way to earn crypto.

You can sign up through the article this thread is about.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:11:48 AM

thanks for the effort .  creating a myetherwallet for the first time is indeed hard especially for a really noob on the cryptocurrency scene not only for creating but also when it comes to loging int the account , i also find it hard  .

good thing that there are now many guides like this but before back on the days when i first join bounty hunting and finding a reliable wallet for it , i havent see any tutorials   .  newer crypto generations are lucky
petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

Great article that is a great, educational read for anyone wanting to get involved in the crypto space.

Also, thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT and DAI for free. Anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, check out this platform, you can sign up through the link on this thread. Free to join and start earning BAT and DAI. It's the prefect starting point for anyone who is looking to get into the crypto world.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:17:17 PM

Great article, amazing starting point for any crypto noobs.

By the way, the blogging platform the article is written on. I've been using it for 2 months and i've earned BAT and DAI from simply liking articles. It works as well and you can cash out when you hit the minimum. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, or who creates crypto content.

You can sign up through the link in this thread.

I will try that. I'm thinking for some time to invest in BAT, to have some amount for the future. Many people
talk about BAT and brave browser. I'm using browser, but until now I didn't try to find some ways to earn BAT.
And that would be great, to earn BAT instead of buying them
   I saw the article and it's good, but from a couple of months ago I'm using MetaMask extension. Much more
convenient to use. Many services ask for MetaMask if you wish to used them, and after many delays I have it now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:40:24 PM

in the past, I often used MEW but now I prefer to use ICOVO which is more practical.
there are 3 backups at once for 1 wallet.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:06:08 AM

Hello everyone,

useful articles for new users at bitcointalk. because Myetherwallet is very much needed when participating in various projects available at the bitcointalk forum ... and suggestions for you to be able to write articles on how to make EOS, Waves, Stellar, and other wallets that we often use when registering in one of the bounties. .

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: