Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet  (Read 18747 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:22:56 PM

With this update, I cannot export the personal code on it. Can someone help me?

I think Myetherwaller has been change to other site so can't access on your account. I also making a new research for this to solve my tokens that has been freeze on my wallet.
no, that's is not changed to another site but MEW has been updated and your can still export your personal code here https://www.myetherwallet.com/access-my-wallet and I will tell you how.
1. click software
2. after that it will come out : Access by Software
3. click private key and then is continue.
then after that you can check or access your wallet and can to see all your token in it. that's it always works and will never fail.

By the way, bookmarking the mentioned link will help the crypto user to avoid the phishing sites. There is another way to access the ERC-20 tokens, just open a new tab and head to the IDEX exchange. After creating the new account, you can access the ETH wallet with a private key or Keystore file.
I cant really blame those people who got confused on the new update of MEW.Even I did really have some time to explore on where to input those PK yet
its been a long time i havent visited MEW for years then this change will really give you out some questions but a few minutes of exploring you can eventually
find out on where to access using PK. Now, there were lots of options for you to save up on how you gonna access your wallet which is a good thing.
It might not be user-friendly compared in the past but there were lots of features which is good.

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:45:42 AM

Great article, there needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption and help people start out in the crypto scene.

P.S. thanks for sharing the blogging platform, it's a great way to earn BAT. I have combined it with the brave browser to double the amount of BAT i earn daily. If anyone is interested in the platform, you can sign up through the link in this thread, i would highly recommend it.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:41:48 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing, but it might need updating as they are changing their UI/UX often. Very well written though, I think my parents could easily follow the instructions.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i will be using it and earning some BAT through it! Anyone can sign up to the platform through the article in this thread.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:59:03 PM

I don't know how people like this myetherwallet compare to trust wallet the difference is marginal, on my ethereallet you have to add every erc20 tokens manually but its auto on trust wallet, every single tokens you have in your wallet will be displayed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:47:22 PM

I don't know how people like this myetherwallet compare to trust wallet the difference is marginal, on my ethereallet you have to add every erc20 tokens manually but its auto on trust wallet, every single tokens you have in your wallet will be displayed
This do only apply on some tokens which you would need to press that custom token for it to be shown but talking about choices then i would prefer nor do trust MEW than Trust wallet when it comes on storing erc20 tokens.

tavernakava

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:56:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform.

I am a big fan of the platform and been using it for 6 months, before that I was using Steemit for over a year. I have already earned more on Publish0x than i did on Steemit, prefer the UI / UX and you can earn better tokens (BAT, DAI). Also there is no whales.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:20:27 AM

Great article that is a great starting point for anyone looking to make a crypto wallet.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT, it's a better version of Steemit, so thanks! Anyone can sign up through the article in this thread.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:54:53 PM

Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Very good article, thanks for sharing the content.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, i've signed up and started earn BAT from it! I highly recommend it. You can sign up through the article in this thread / my quoted text.
petersapartment

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:08:36 AM

Good article, thanks for sharing the beginners content.

Also joined the blogging platform and it works! I've started earning BAT for free, thanks for the tip.
yandabanda34

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:07:27 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT by creating content. It's a great way to earn crypto and also you get more than from adverts on a daily basis. Anyone can sign up through the link in this thread.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:20:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article, I think there needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. Anyone can sign up through the article above.
jimsteel (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 12:25:33 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing.

I'm saving it and i'll be sharing it with people who are looking to get into crypto. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. Anyone can sign up through the article above.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:41:56 AM

Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with us, it's a great article and a great starting point.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning crypto for free.
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:34:08 PM

With this update, I cannot export the personal code on it. Can someone help me?

I think Myetherwaller has been change to other site so can't access on your account. I also making a new research for this to solve my tokens that has been freeze on my wallet.
no, that's is not changed to another site but MEW has been updated and your can still export your personal code here https://www.myetherwallet.com/access-my-wallet and I will tell you how.
1. click software
2. after that it will come out : Access by Software
3. click private key and then is continue.
then after that you can check or access your wallet and can to see all your token in it. that's it always works and will never fail.

I visited mew recently after a long time of inactivity it. I have an old version of "My Crypto" desktop. The platform is amazing but seems not to be friendly use by newcomers as stated above. However the platform looks well designed to make it harder create a fake copy of it {security reasons} .
I didn't find the option to create a wallet with private key or where to extract the pk if i access my wallet with mewconnect using the phone app.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:38:05 PM

Great article, this is an amazing place to start your crypto journey. I have followed you on the blogging platform and tipped your article as I believe it deserves it.

Also double bonus for showing me the crypto blogging platform, I've signed up and started earning BAT through it, if you combine it with the BRAVE platform you can get a decent amount of BAT over a month I believe. If anyone is interested in joining me on this platform, you can by signing up through the article in this thread.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:04:37 PM

Great starting point, My first wallet was MEWS and it's a great starting point.

Also thanks for showing me the crypto blogging platform. I have started earning BAT through it. If anyone is interested in joining, you can through the article in this thread, I highly recommend it.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 03:01:18 PM

Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing. It's a great way to start your crypto journey. Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging website, I have signed up and it's great. i have started earning BAT. I think i'll earn more from this platform than Steemit in the next month or so. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:23:45 AM

Hello everyone,

Great article and I feel there needs to be more articles like this to allow people an easier way into crypto, keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've signed up and i'm very impressed. I will be using it more and I can confirm that it works. You can earn BAT from it very easily for free.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:27:19 PM

Great article, thanks for sharing. I am very impressed with your writing.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, I have signed up and started earning through it for free. I would highly recommend it to everyone. You can sign up for free through the article in this thread.
Bodykeepers

Activity: 119
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 12:38:43 AM

Even though there is lot of multi cryptocurrency wallet are rising today but i still recommend to use MYETHERWALLET. In my opinion this is the most secure wallet for altcoins under the ethereum protocol (ERC20), so i would like to share the OVERVIEW of this wallet THREAD that i posted month ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: