Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29726 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:37:45 PM

The argument that new coins are worthless, on my side I will say a big NO. This is because it depends on the coin you engaged in and also the type of project you joined or invested in.

There are some new coins coming which I think will overcome some of the old coins on the exchanges.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

Many projects struggle after listing. There could be many reasons for that: one is the bearish market, not enough demand for the coin, no use case for the project-no working product, no active development for the project etc.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:03:18 PM

Most coins are like that because they don't actually create an ecosystem for the token if it is an utility token. And if it is security token then there might be some problems/uncertainities with the assets backing them. That is why I put so much weight on actually making your own research before investing time or money into a project.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:06:53 PM

Yes, most new coins are worthless at the moment, because I am sure that these worthless coins have small supporters and also do not have a lot of funds to develop their projects.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:08:06 PM

you are obviously talking from the experiences gathered in the course of transacting with certain coins seen as new but in reality a general conclusion can not be drawn from the little experiences gathered and again those new coins are yet to implement their roadmap so they are then termed useless.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:13:15 PM

i think OP has recently experienced a biggest dump of his/her coins after the token sale or he/she invested on a fake project that turn the coin into shitcoin. i do not agree that new coins are worthless though almost 90% of them are worthless but still there some coins that is worthy to buy and hold because it has a big potential to grow and can solve real-life problems.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:59:42 PM

We are always curious and wonder why then what causes so much speculation to appear or a different view. In my opinion, we all choose and believe in the way we do it, a simple example of Crypto's condition that looks bad and everyone is confused but they do it and invest in their own way. We just need to find out more information and improve everything and then believe in ourselves
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:05:37 PM

I'll found out that though especially those coins coming from bounty programs which it eventually goes into nothing have a market value after listing. This might have a lack of the team support and marketing to help it out from being dead. It really disappointing to see like that and even it doubts for investors not to risk their money in participating ICO programs.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:10:18 PM

I don't think that all of the new coins are worthless. In this market we saw many kind of coins. And after a season those who are not gonna work in this market they just blew up. And mainly, all old projects are good. But many new projects also coming with great ideas and. In mid 2018 to late 2018 this whole time was not good, we saw many scams and failed projects. So most of the coins were useless and worthless. But things are getting better. So let's hope for best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:13:01 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Probably true the bear market is one of the reasons why developers are very hesitant to get their coin listed even in big exchange, it just will not show the real value of the token, some coins are dropping up 90% of their value and will take months before investors can break even or make a profit.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:14:17 PM

Recently I have seen a news that most of the successful ICO from 2017, already scammed or death badly! So, It's doesn't mean the coin new or old, it's mean the potential of the project, development and of course the community matters! Many coins become dead because they don't have a strong community! Most of the project stopped developing the project because of the bear market! Some projects earned 3-5M USD when ETH price was 600-800 USD and they did not cash them out, so after a few months when ETH price become 80-90 USD those projects become dead basically!  

But yes, most of the new altcoins are valueless, because they don't have a strong fundamental, work plan and community. But many new and the real project also coming nowadays! So, we can't blame every new coin!

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:20:21 PM

basically all depends on the seriousness of their team in developing it, so we must be careful if you want to invest in coins that have just emerged because there have been many cases that happened about it.
Moreover, the market conditions are still slumped and many new projects with good potential choose to stop halfway or delay in increasing their coins better.
that's the reason one would prefer to focus on trading more than investing in new coins.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

actually it is like that but even so we still have to give new coins a chance, if we immediately think badly at a new coin then there will be no new coins that will really develop even if there will be no ICO that will succeed because people do not believe in the ICO will make a new coin

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:26:25 PM

basically all depends on the seriousness of their team in developing it, so we must be careful if you want to invest in coins that have just emerged because there have been many cases that happened about it.
Moreover, the market conditions are still slumped and many new projects with good potential choose to stop halfway or delay in increasing their coins better.
that's the reason one would prefer to focus on trading more than investing in new coins.
In some case also that big whales tried to manipulated the market and halt some projects to move.
Truly the team participation's and its responsibility will help to not making their coin just sleep cause if that will happens they could hardly recover such fall and even the trust of investors. As before it goes like that, they'll better to prepared everything and to take actions earlier.
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:57:01 PM

New coins are no longer valuable after experiencing an initial increase when entering the market and then many coin prices die, developers no longer care about the projects they make and many other developers also prefer to launch new projects again. so this makes the price of new coins difficult to develop while investors also don't want to lose money so they tend to move to new projects again rather than survive on previous projects.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Creamy77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:18:56 PM

Because most coins that are released do nothing they just do all the same. Once a coin comes out that does  something no other coins do it will be good.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

I don't agree with you on this one. You cannot make a general claim and conclusion that all new coins are worthless. In fact, that is a sign of the fact that some of the already coins existing are incompetent and hence these new coins are a better version of them, and f course, excluding scam coins
yes it is true that not all new coins are worthless, some of them have a price because the team is serious about running their work map. but a bad market condition is indeed one of the factors why coins are not valuable when entering the market, just try it if the market is stable and the team is more serious about moving again the possibility of new coins developing in price.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:37:42 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

I agree that MOST new coins are worthless, from the fact that we still see a minority of the ICO is still able to flip itself after launch and this reflect that there are still people demand for the coins and with demand only if it is a potential coin to be.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:02:33 AM

New projects aren't worthless provided they bring new technologies to the table whether it be a protocol, security, or utility etc. but many are simply rip-offs of other ideas or clones of original code bases and these generally don't offer much in the way of innovation and instead are used for pump and dumps and ponzi schemes so don't invest in any of these unless you're certain they've got long term potential and a dedicated development team and strong community

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:19:00 AM

I agree that it depends upon the project's outcome, even new coins or old coins if their project's outcone is not good, the price of its coins are going to be so low. But if there are good product made by the project, then the price would be good enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: