Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:10:50 PM

there are fewer interested traders in new coins unlike in past years, which has affected the trade volume and price massively. Unfortunately most new coins dont get listed on exchanges with big volumes like binance and the rest. This mostly cause a big dump and the long period of bear market tend to have investors dump token to recover their fund at least to keep the value.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jivwe

Activity: 465
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:27:32 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 10:26:44 PM by Jivwe
Merited by supermine (1)

They are few good projects out there, many new coins just raise capital with good ideas and don't develop the actual product. And this is the problem with new coins. They relax after token sale and fail to devote time and resources to develop their project.. Beautiful flamboyant Whitepaper. Shitty Product.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:07:10 PM

Not all new coins and tokens are worthless ,don't use this kind of mindset to look at newer projects they are been released to perform better and fix issues with old coins and tokens so we need them

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:08:09 PM

there are fewer interested traders in new coins unlike in past years, which has affected the trade volume and price massively. Unfortunately most new coins dont get listed on exchanges with big volumes like binance and the rest. This mostly cause a big dump and the long period of bear market tend to have investors dump token to recover their fund at least to keep the value.
Chances to be listed is tough as new coins didn't acquired their target cap bringing the tokens being hanged up and don't have any clear path to take, making those new projects being worthless after finishing the ico's stage, interest got smaller from time to time as this venue of investment is no longer been practice by many investors.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:26:42 PM

Not all new coins and tokens are worthless ,don't use this kind of mindset to look at newer projects they are been released to perform better and fix issues with old coins and tokens so we need them
which for example? I know that all coins except Bitcoin are now used only on words, but not in the real world

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:51:44 PM

it depends on the purpose of the new coin. if some new coins have no practical use. then it will be worthless. the market is currently in a bear market. there are very few blind investors.

Vice versa, many investors seem to be blind. Otherwise, they would never buy these tokens that are really useless and can die very soon. It is much better and less risky to invest in the most popular altcoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:57:30 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Its more than 90% of them are garbage and this is the sad reality

Engaging to the new project now is a suicide so of you wanna save your money then preventing to be fooled by them is the answer
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

This is a very unpleasant fact, but really even the tokens of successful projects that have conducted successful ICO campaigns are not worth nothing, I think the matter is the lack of responsibility to investors.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:19:28 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
in fact, not all new coins are useless and have no value, indeed most projects currently fail in development and only produce worthless shitcoin, the lack of investor interest in new coins makes many projects not reach hardcap, the project developers and teams should trying to create useful projects and attractive to investors so that produce high value coins

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:31:34 PM

I see this situation is not the first day,and I can honestly say in 18 year even came out after the ISO projects that bombed in price,but now even the bottom of the possible bottom,and Hiking, this trend in the near future gdatu sea weather is not worth it,in the sense that as practice shows,now ISO projects one after the other just bent

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:29:15 PM

OP title partially true, most of new token or coins are worthless. Most them are not spendable except trading on exchange. And that's why we face huge dump after listed on exchange. To be honest, new projects are raising fund for their own need and just list on exchange. They forget their promises and they do not continue further development. Very less coin or token are spendable. So most of coin or token really worthless.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:48:55 PM

Yes, most new coins are useless. Some people create projects just to make money. But I want to invest only in the highest quality coins. That is why I am very picky now.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:50:38 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.

New projects have long been of no interest to investors. The reason is that they are all made with carbon paper and do not carry anything new. Accordingly, they do not grow in price and do not bring profit.
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:27:06 PM

With the new coin is always interesting.  Because you do not know how she will behave.  Maybe shoot and maybe not.  Because it seems to me that not everything is as sad as it seems.  On the new coins you can learn.  They are cheaper.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

With the new coin is always interesting.  Because you do not know how she will behave.  Maybe shoot and maybe not.  Because it seems to me that not everything is as sad as it seems.  On the new coins you can learn.  They are cheaper.

When you mean "cheaper" you indicate that they have low market cap, right? The problem with the new coins is that I have seen many instances where the developers and promoters abandon the project after they are able to dump most of their tokens. Once that happens, there is hardly any chance of a future recovery in the exchange rates.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:37:30 PM

I also want to ask about that? Is that because the team is not serious about their project so their new coins are not valued? or just make a profit after leaving the project alone.
This questions also do ring through my mind!  Ether some of them has stopped developing they projects and some has been abandoned. I have decided to stop investing into all this new projects and focus just on the old one that has done very well in the past.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:44:35 PM

New coin is not a good idea to buy because the market volume is still small, this can make coins become coin pump and dump or can be a coin to die. and new coins usually have the same project idea with old coins so this makes the new coin not have anything special

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:00:05 PM

they made crypto clear of looking for profits, eliminating all roadmaps was just a lie. During this time I had only suffered a loss, but the more projects I got confused, because in fact there were still a few good projects

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

It all depends on what they are offering to the market i guess There is still potential coins out there and new ones still coming I think the best idea is to stay focused and maintain your choices of coin but am sure you will find good new coins if you search well

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:05:04 AM

New coin is not a good idea to buy because the market volume is still small
The market is big and that's why there's thousands of altcoins and few altcoins added everyday.

this can make coins become coin pump and dump or can be a coin to die. and new coins usually have the same project idea with old coins so this makes the new coin not have anything special
Investors who love to invest with those new coins are prone to become a victim of pump and dump scheme.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: