Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:37:44 PM

Indeed, there are quite a lot of new coins which are not valuable in the market and the exact cause is nobody knows but I am sure that the new kkoin loses competitiveness with coins that have long been registered in several exchanges and again maybe the new coin has misplaced the right exchange  it could be a cheap price

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:41:27 PM

yes you are not misjudging but that does not mean that new and old coins are really dead, so I think every new coin and old coin depends on how interested investors or coin buyers are. sometimes those who do not have further price development are coins that have little interest and also the team behind their project does not develop the project further.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:44:51 PM

Is not entirely true that all new coins are worthless. Most coins found in the coinmarketcap at top 100 were once new coins and seems worthless but with deligent of team members and what the coins stands for, it can become a gem for early investors.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

Not all new coins are worthless and the fact is there are old coins that are worthless as well ,this is not an excuse not to invest in new projects its your call to investigate projects very well before investing

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:59:46 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
yes not everything is worthless some coin depend on bitcoin price that when price of bitcoin rise there also possibility that you can also gain profit but you only have small chance.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:09:55 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
yes not everything is worthless some coin depend on bitcoin price that when price of bitcoin rise there also possibility that you can also gain profit but you only have small chance.

Apart from that, it depends also on the development of the team in managing the project, because not all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, some are not. so I think that valuable coin is when the team has a good performance in managing the project or is serious about developing their tokens before and after when on the exchange.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

Not all new are worthless.
It will always depend on the project that they have and the team who are developing it and how they will manage to grow.
New coins are good to buy if and only if you check them well and know the future and its worth for the world.

Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:25:58 PM

the one who made a new coin was worthless because the new coin had the same idea as the other coin and the function of the coin could not help raising the price of the coin, and finally no investor was interested in the coin

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:29:36 PM

I prefer to use the word "most" when describing these new coins because few like CHT is doing well. I have been reading white paper of some of these new projects and frankly, most have amazing idea. Maybe investors lost in ICO is the cause of the fall of most new coins

BareCrypto

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.

Mostly - yes, as they make some super big goals and can't reach them and just leave it. Or they working on it but it takes ages and price goes to 1 sat...
But some projects become small cap coins with their own service if they can create it.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 11:50:24 PM

in my opinion i do not see all new coins as being worthless, there are still some great ideas coming up in the cryptoworld , and you never can tell, a new coin might come with a great and determined Team and even supersedes the old coins. it all depends on its potentials and use cases of such coins.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

Creating a cryptocurrency forum is really extraordinary to do things in the future because a crypto coin can be made a real currency, on the basis that bitcoin and altcoin have the same good and positive results because all of them will die coins if we don't care
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:13:28 AM

Every day they create more and more new coins.  Which are really from their most part no one needs.  Because they are not productive.  And with such success, the market just clogs up.

No, with such projects there won't be anyone who cares, and then it will slowly die. I only feel guilty for those involved in investing in such projects
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:21:38 PM

Not all new coins are worthless. Some are great coins and have potential while others have no value. There are ideas coming up each and everyday in cryptocurrency so there'll be worthless as well as trustworthy coins. You need to be careful.

I’m me
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:39:44 PM

I think you are right to an extent, that some projects don't need to create a coin and most of these new projects are just recipal of already existing altcoins. But there are also some projects that are really needed and have a genuine reason to create a coin, they are just very few.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:03:47 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
maybe it's true what you say too many projects that make crypto themselves and on average all the projects haven't finished yet, still need a process and that makes them fall because people can't wait to wait
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:50:44 PM

In my opinion, there is no buyer interest in new coins, because it is difficult to enter a large market and maybe some people will feel hesitant to invest in new coins.
any kind of investment I think requires confidence and so is the new coin, of course, and for investment with something new, a process of time and trust is needed that is very difficult to obtain and certainly requires recognition from all people and investors themselves
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:17:53 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.

indeed, most of ico failed a lot especially in 2018, so many projects were unable to develop the platform they issued so they could not penetrate various exchange markets and the coins they launched were only shitcoin. in fact the project expects coins to be issued to have valuable value in the market, but cannot maximize to continue to develop the projects they have launched

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:23:48 PM

Not every new coin are worthless. Many new coins are very good and their price is growing continuously. Recently I was involved in Lition coin! They had a very strong time, that's why after listing on the exchange, Lition token price went to x2 from the initial ICO price! So, we are getting new good coins too!

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

In my opinion, there is no buyer interest in new coins, because it is difficult to enter a large market and maybe some people will feel hesitant to invest in new coins.
any kind of investment I think requires confidence and so is the new coin,
Yes you need it because if you dont have a confidence you will end up on doubts or worst you might end up selling too early which is bad because you will either loose or you wont gain much profit . not all new coins are bad because top coins such as bitcoin today are also came up as a new coin before . you'l never know that the new coin that youl get will be the next bitcoin in the future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: