Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29724 times)
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

Currently there are many unclear tokens that do not have a price and in my opinion it is the wrong thing for us to change at this time we must be able to get a big profit from the token but the risk is also great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:31:00 PM

it depends on the purpose of the new coin. if some new coins have no practical use. then it will be worthless. the market is currently in a bear market. there are very few blind investors.

Today there are too many valuable coins, this is because of devs. not serious and feel they have made a profit so the project dies and coins are worthless, this is what makes investors afraid to invest in crypto.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:41:11 PM

Yes, more and more new money is born without understanding its true value to apply as their team says no or just to profit from investors.
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with several projects that have appeared recently and have not carried out ICO or prior sales. For example the Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that this is a very honest concept.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:39:17 PM

New coins are not worthless as some consider them though, every old coin started from somewhere before reaching where they are now, its a process and every process takes time.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:50:16 PM

it can be true for some period. because market is so bearish and projects are failing without finance problems. but i think there will be many new coins that start to dominate the market in the future.

turn the page

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:11:15 PM

I recommend that before you invest in new coins, you need to search that particular coin well before investing. I believe not all new coins are worthless. Some are worthy to invest in.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:05:07 AM

Most of them are but not all of it. There are some that are worth buying but its very rare. Besides that's the essence of ICO; to create new crypto. Also it is normal that the price of new coins are very cheap because no one knows yet about it. As time pass by, when people starting to notice about that crypto, its value will gradually increase. In order for that to happen, there should be a working product, a good team behind it, and a potential community that will use the product.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:13:14 AM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Your assessment is correct that many people make their own coins but after completion there are no developments at all. As if the coin was made only to commit fraud against investors. Anything can happen so we must be careful in investing. But not all coins like that and of course they also require a long process.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:53:18 AM

This is not new to Cryptocurrency, coins or tokens may be worthless whenever the coins have no value right? But we some still support that coin or token because of it's a corresponding promising project. I think we just need to be wise so we can evaluate more who are to be supported to be able to gain a fruitful project that will really help everyone especially those who are inside the crypto world.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:33:26 AM

It's true. A lot of coins is worthless now. I think it because price of coins depends from expectations, speculation and marketing. There is no real product in all of that project. That was a point. They collect money to create product. If they will succeed to create something really good and useful, then price of their altcoins increase in several times. But which projects will succeed and which not we can only guess.

nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:38:29 AM

Market will decide who will really be the actual coin and will develop, or else it will fall into the dustbin of history.
Perhaps some of the new coins will be strong and develop well. Unfortunately, we will understand only in a couple of years.
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:54:11 AM

It can be said that, today many new coins are queuing in various small exchange and even exchange, this certainly makes us pessimistic that new coins can compete with old coins like Ethereum, EOS, Dash and so on.

Thank you
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

There is a small chance that with the restoration of the market, some honest projects will get the right to life. But this does not solve the problem of garbage projects, while the developers will continue to copy each other in order to also collect money and continue to damage investors with impunity in case of failure.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:04:04 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

I agree with this statement, that's also what I was noticed several new coins,comes up in any exchanges, there's till good but only minimal. This is always been happen because of lack of trust by investors which is they dumped quickly as possible when it will pull a little from its ICO price or from the price they did invest.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:57:42 PM

Forget about new coins buy from the top 10 coins in them at least less risky to sit.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:31:21 PM

Forget about new coins buy from the top 10 coins in them at least less risky to sit.
I can not understand your statement. The fact is that today the most trust is caused by the rivers of new coins, which are among the top ten. As for the new coins, there are no opportunities to predict future prospects.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:39:03 PM

With the current situation of crypto market, it is difficult for new coins to grow and raise prices. Even old coins are facing a lot of difficulties in the situation that investors are losing faith in the declining market. Market factors greatly affect the price of coins, so if the market grows well all will be good
Yes, it's true. Now the general situation in the cryptocurrency market is complex, so it seems that everything is generally bad, all new coins and tokens are useless. However, at all times always promising and useless coins always appeared. Therefore, do not give in to pessimism. Among the new coins and tokens there will always be some promising ones, and those that are useless will leave the market forever. Nothing much happened, the process of development and improvement of cryptocurrency continues.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:39:52 PM

That's because they peg to ethereum price and as the price of ethereum goes up or down, the price of the token is either below ICO price or a little up gain when listed on an exchange.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:49:10 PM

New projects today seem really very, very attractive, but I do not think that this will be true, because there are really profitable projects that were previously, now all this is nothing more than just another attempt to make money.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:58:58 PM

Nowadays, the majority of new projects on the cryptocurrency market are really worthless, because basically all these projects are created by swindlers for their own gain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: