Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29726 times)
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

new coins without a strong community and big investors, this will be a dead coin. I have observed a new coin. It seems that the coins that are few communities and investors are few, the coin will not long die when entering the market
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:56:53 PM

new coins without a strong community and big investors, this will be a dead coin. I have observed a new coin. It seems that the coins that are few communities and investors are few, the coin will not long die when entering the market
One would assume that the coins will live quite a lot even after listing. But the statistics for today is completely different, Because when entering the stock exchange, most coins fall in price several dozen times.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

it depends on the developers of the project: if they succeed in creating their product then token and community will grow.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:26:57 PM

especially now investors are not too interested in crypto because of the decline that made the new coins more difficult to survive in this condition.
but I think some new coins have enough potential to survive but indeed there are very few in number.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:41:25 PM

especially now investors are not too interested in crypto because of the decline that made the new coins more difficult to survive in this condition.
but I think some new coins have enough potential to survive but indeed there are very few in number.
That is going to be happening until the next pump that is going to drag most of the new coins upwards.  Many of them are actually highly worthless and that do not mean we should lose hope on them but keep faith with the market and believe that cryptocurrencies market is going to actract more investors again.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:56:55 PM

I think you are right but don't believe it, because most of the useful coins these days are probably the old ones but to be sincere there are some new ones doing well than any of the older ones have done, talking about bitcoin it self it has done worse than you expected from the new coins you called worthless.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:17:54 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
It is a a big challenge for new coins to attract investors in crypto world since there are already thousands of coins that investors have to choose from and mostly on the top list have already stable and good working platforms. But if developer are dedicated enough to develop new coin's functionality and uniqueness compared to other crypto coins for sure this new coins can get attention from investors and from there it can generate its own value and name in crypto market.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:28:56 PM

it depends on the developers of the project: if they succeed in creating their product then token and community will grow.

pretty much nowadays the coins are new and worthless. because coins are only nowadays, sometimes there are many developers who are not serious and sometimes there are also those who just want to be tricked. so we should be careful when choosing a coin.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
good coin or not, depends on its DEV team. The good team they will feed their coin and pump it. If the project only draws for sale and fraud. When listed on the exchange, that coin will be floated.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:06:09 PM

I hope I don't misjudge.
good coin or not, depends on its DEV team. The good team they will feed their coin and pump it. If the project only draws for sale and fraud. When listed on the exchange, that coin will be floated.

Maintaning a project is not easy as you think like what you said its depend on the hardwork of Dev Team even a new coins have a potential to shine in the market but its a challenge for every new coins to develope unique project because almost newcoins have a same conceptfrom other project.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:15:36 PM

I disagree. I think there will be altcoins that someday will surpass Bitcoin
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:24:11 PM

I disagree. I think there will be altcoins that someday will surpass Bitcoin
New coins don't have high value and the price is very cheap but that doesn't mean that new coins are worthless and useless.
in the long run, maybe he will increase, and many will benefit from new coins, not all new coins are worthless and that depends on each coin.
if a new coin will someday surpass Bitcoin, I don't think so, because it's not easy to go beyond Bitcoin and until now nobody can match it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:42:55 AM

Not all, but mostly it was because new coins doesn't have their set goal or plan, all they want is to be listed on exchanges but even they got listed they will end up being worthless if they don't have any value in crypto
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:47:16 AM

Not all, but mostly it was because new coins doesn't have their set goal or plan, all they want is to be listed on exchanges but even they got listed they will end up being worthless if they don't have any value in crypto
New coins/project mostly only for quick bucks or fast money, the owner just make a simple project and bounty, and hoping investors invest the project. The thing is when the coins listed on exchange, the price will be small and worthless, because no one will buy the coins, only sellers.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:01:55 AM

As if they are making cryptocurrencies themselves to deceive investors. And it is true that many new coins are not included in the Exchange. This is a very disappointing thing. But not all new coins are like that and now the market is in the process of returning and prices are rising. Maybe there will be more new coins that can be included in the Exchange.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:50:07 AM

Not all ico end scams or junk coins. All depends on the sale of coins in the presale period. Whether reaching hardcaps sellers or not.
Davidovic

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:59:51 AM

You should figure out not the price, but the true value of the token. For example, if the token has a price without platform it will die in the near future. But if the team create a special platform for such token and platform really useful in this case this project can be successful and the price will rise with further development of the platform.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:07:35 PM

that's why there was a term for them, a shitcoin. I just maximized the profit that i can get, the new coin always got a few tweaks like some extra layer of anonymity, protection etc.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:11:07 PM

indeed most new coins are not valuable or cheap prices, most of the coins from ico when entering the market the price does not match the price at the time of ico, even the price is much cheaper when entering the market, so in my opinion we should be more careful when choosing ico.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

New projects and new tokens can be distinguished in a separate structure. Most of these tokens are very similar to their old projects. That is, many new projects are duplicates of existing projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: