Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:03:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: new coins are worthless!  (Read 29726 times)
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

I think new money or old money are the same. whether it is a long-term existence or not, because developers have applications in reality.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:42:35 PM

It can be said that new coins are useless, the main factor is a red market condition and very tight coin competition, we must be vigilant if we invest in new coins so that we don't lose or get scam.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

It is right for the most of the coins. Because most of the new coins are scam and worthless. But still some coins has great value. We should find good coins for our future. Market condition is also responsible for this condition.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:50:00 PM

Most new coins die a few months after they appear. I think they are really useless. Investing in such coins brings big losses.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

New coin are worthless because even older and bigger coin are finding it hard for surviving. Crypto market has to give real utility to investor and to mass people through their coin. They have to encourage people to use crypto. Ingat they have to keep some regulation on crypto market so that people start taking it in legal and profesional way.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:48:16 PM

It is right for the most of the coins. Because most of the new coins are scam and worthless. But still some coins has great value. We should find good coins for our future. Market condition is also responsible for this condition.
with uncertain market conditions like now, it is certainly difficult to find a good new coin. most of the first listings in exchange, the price immediately drops. so many people are pessimistic about new coins, especially for those who are not experienced

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

Most new coins die a few months after they appear. I think they are really useless. Investing in such coins brings big losses.
But such investments also can help you  to earn very well if the project remains to live and continues to develop

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

I think it depends on the project itself whether it provide a new and unique concept in the blockchain tech industry. If the concept has already exist in the industry and has no advantages than the existed, than it will be difficult to survive and the coins will be worthless. The other important factor is the team development. If the team consistantly develop the project and making good progress, then the coins will has a good chance to be worth.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:02:17 PM

New coins are not trustable because came into a difficult situation that's why people getting more trust about the existing currencies value so I also had the confidence with the previous investment only otherwise it will take some time to trust the new and select the best
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:15:27 PM

Depends on what project the coin is backing. If its a project like purely for payments without any unique, it will die slowly and naturally because there are several other coin projects offering similar or even better services. So a new coin needs to have a unique project backing it in order for the value to be preserved

joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:16:12 PM

Not true... It's not true that the new coins are worthless, I believe it's the project that is useless and it only reflects on the coin they issued in their ICO most of the projects are shit projects and making the coin only so the people will going to buy it as their investments but after they earned it will slowly disappear or an unfortunate will happened.... they will no where to be seen and probably start a new shit projects.

This is the real thing that happened in the cryptocurrency industry.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:22:42 PM

Not all new coin are worthless, i think it will depending the development of the project. Good project will make good coin, every coin is worth if their project running well and always developing.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:23:21 PM

I think it's okay not because there are new altcoins that are good for the project but ultimately it will be shitcoin it does not matter yet but there are new altcoins also because big value has a potential and especially longterm because they are beautiful project and their community is big enough so the coins are so potent that the supply is small and there is no dumpers and it's just a holder that I'm sure the potential of these coins is great so if you choose the coins you are buying check and see first if their project is good so that your profit will be bigger.

Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:30:07 PM

I agree with you in part. There are much hype about new coins before they enter exchanges. But once they hit exchanges, their prices will go down significantly in prices. It is because of bounty hunters in part. They are always in hurry to sell off their tokens, thus contributing the decrease of prices. But this will not happen in all the case.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

In my opinion. Not all new coins are worthless. but there are still many new coins that have the potential for good prices. valuable or not the coin depends on the demand. if there is a lot of interest, the price of coins will be more expensive.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:07:00 PM

not all new coins are worthless there are some new coins that have value,but most have no value.if coins are less popular then it will obviously be less demand, and it is possible to become popular depending on the project and their team.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:26:39 PM

It depends on what new coins. We can not say that the market is promising only old projects. There are many newbies. I met many projects with an interesting and unique idea, such as the Sound Money Coin project.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:34:41 PM

We cannot entirely say that new coins are completely worthless. Technology and what new coins have to offer is the factors that will decide their survival.
I have also seen that some coins are temporally popular and the people seem to accept them. But the coins without not much to offer do not survive in the long run. So new coins with vary much good things to offer may sustain.  

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:46:36 PM

Well I won't say you are wrong neither will I say you are right cos the present market really kill so many project and why many could not get listed on exchange to avoid the dump in their price but I think not all new coins are worthless as the future can only tell on some and some are dead already even if you see them in the market now ,

Never say never as exchange listing also contribute to their growth now even if the project has not much to offer but getting listed on exchange like binance makes it generate lot of volume and that gives it edge to survive the market.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:49:21 PM

Yes. There is such a problem. But the problem is in the project itself. Go to the top 1 exchange and everything will be fine if your project meets high standards. And no, be kind enough to create something that is suitable for the market. Investors and bountists are suffering in this situation, we do not know how they will go to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: