Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does crypto keep screwing me over??  (Read 1551 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:30:03 AM

There's so much risk in trading if you're not totally knowledgeable about it, in your case you seems new and bought altcoins a wrong time. Research and learn it first to prevent losses if you don't want then just hold until the bullrun comes. About wabi i think its good for short term hold and for kmd for long-term.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:45:55 AM

fully it doesn't happen to you alone the others have also felt the same including me personally but not with the same altcoin as you. honestly I am quite foreign with the coins you have, maybe it's better to exchange with other coins that have a stable price movement.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:31:29 AM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

anyways.. what do you guys think about Wabi and KMD.. do you like these coins?

thnxx
Avoid investing on shit coins
Keep your investment period longer
Don't get panic while there is a price dump

Just follow these things to make profits from crypto.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:13:16 PM

Indeed, at present, most of the coins are completely not adapted to the competitive struggle for survival in real market conditions, to a large extent because of the team's lack of professionalism or its fraud. Therefore, it makes no sense to torture yourself if you do not possess the necessary skills for in-depth analysis when choosing a project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:18:09 PM

Indeed, at present, most of the coins are completely not adapted to the competitive struggle for survival in real market conditions, to a large extent because of the team's lack of professionalism or its fraud. Therefore, it makes no sense to torture yourself if you do not possess the necessary skills for in-depth analysis when choosing a project.
It seems to me that the whole problem is that there are a lot of these coins.  And among these coins there are very few really useful ones.  Most of the coins or copies of good projects or just scammers.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:23:43 PM

I think majorly you have refused to apply your past lessons and knowledges into reality
Trading in crypto currency is not all about learning.

You also need to apply the knowledge; or you keep making the same mistakes over and over and over
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:32:49 PM

I think majorly you have refused to apply your past lessons and knowledges into reality

You also need to apply the knowledge; or you keep making the same mistakes over and over and over
One need a skill to analysis the current market to survives and must have a knowledges on what tokens to invests. Mistakes are being to make but do not make it to often or you will loose over and over. Try to minimum the mistakes and try to pick only the best tokens that only really can delivered what they promises and really solve peoples problem. Invests smart not try to be smart by picking random tokens and hope for it to rises.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:35:31 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
but the day i decide to finally invest in a altcoin, it instantly turns into a blood bath!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

thnxx

The problem to your misfortune is simply, you don't have enough knowledge and understanding about specific factors that affect the market value of most cryptocurrencies. Also, you lack the basic skill every crypto investor has. To add to this, I realized that you are just buying or investing in the altcoin without having an investment plan or strategy needed for their investment activities. Earning for your investment is all about how well you know the nature of the coin or tokens and having investment plans and strategies.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:17:58 PM

One need a skill to analysis the current market to survives and must have a knowledges on what tokens to invests. Mistakes are being to make but do not make it to often or you will loose over and over. Try to minimum the mistakes and try to pick only the best tokens that only really can delivered what they promises and really solve peoples problem. Invests smart not try to be smart by picking random tokens and hope for it to rises.
The fact is that in another way, probably, it is impossible for many users of cryptocurrency to do.  What kind of analysis is not carried out, And the result is still the same.  How to identify a fraudster, if already fraudsters also work very accurately, that they can not be caught in a deception.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:48:02 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

Take a little break and relearn the tenets of the game. The Crypto market is very volatile and if you much make it, you must apply all necessary principles. I don't believe in getting lucky. You are a little too desperate to make quick cash from crypto and that is why it keeps disappointing you.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

lol...sorry buddy but from what you're saying it seems you don't actually have any set plans of entry. From my point of view, it's like you just enter the market because you think it's a good option. Honestly, you need to enter based oñ certain indicators and not just a mere notion that the coin is good. You need to upgrade yourself a little bit on various trading options. Cheesy
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:58:58 PM

Most times I also feel like is something wrong somewhere or is it just me that don't know the right step to take, I decided to learn more by observing and still feels like the same thing that's when I believe that it's all luck. Only if you want to be in the pumpers position yourself like most people do in groups, but dey do lost as well.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

A HUGE DUMP IS COMING IN 24-48 HOURS.

you´ve been warned.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:40:33 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx

I will have to think that maybe you ain't making the right decision or that greed which is mostly associated to 80% of Crypto  traders that when you see a coin you are holding pump to like 30-40% we will start imaging to make more and before you know it it hits rock bottom again. MY candid advice for every altcoin you want to invest in always make a thorough research first

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:48:41 PM

Its soooo unfair..  Sad like i will hold USDT for weeks at a time, and all the coins will pump!
EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

and i buy at the BOTTOM of the BOTTOM... whyyy does this always happen to me.. its totally not fair  Embarrassed

thnxx

I will have to think that maybe you ain't making the right decision or that greed which is mostly associated to 80% of Crypto  traders that when you see a coin you are holding pump to like 30-40% we will start imaging to make more and before you know it it hits rock bottom again. MY candid advice for every altcoin you want to invest in always make a thorough research first
Greed is balance killer emotional condition and it has no less dangerous than fear. Catching the bottom and predicting the best time to exit from the trading position are two main point of crypto victims.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

Just calm down for it, everything happens for a reason. You might think things are screwing up but to another things ae just working in favor of you. Just study the trend carefully and you hit one time. It all about choices at the right time and moment.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:02:15 PM

Just calm down for it, everything happens for a reason. You might think things are screwing up but to another things ae just working in favor of you. Just study the trend carefully and you hit one time. It all about choices at the right time and moment.
everything sounds very promising, but in order to understand the trend and have time to buy or sell and hit in one moment, you need to spend a lot of time learning technical and fundamental analysis. without any preparation, you will not be able to do it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:40:53 PM

I think you ain't buying the right token and you ain't making the best decision, but there are very good altcoins out there and also you have to learn when to cash, don't wait for it to rise to 100% before you cash out

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:19:07 PM

EVERY FRIGGIN TIME

thnxx
Life itself is not fair. It is quite unfortunately that the situation of the market has made a lot of people hopeless? As a trader, you need to be at the top of your game and also you don't just invest in anyhow altcoin, adequate information must be available before making investment on these altcoins
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:03:17 AM

You could learn some basic technical analysis and observe multiple indicators when looking at the daily/hourly charts. You can achieve a lot with basics like support and resistance lines, moving averages etc. and get some general perception about the movements in the market.
Not just you guys but so many other people have lost in the crypto business. Cryptocurrency is like any other market but it is in the digital form and you get to make money and loose money in the market.

This is a common practice. I think that the loss could be minimized if you have good knowledge and the basic tricks and tips about trading crypto. Choosing the right coins is important. Long term hodl could be profitable immensely. These are the things that need to be kept in mind before and during trading in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: