Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give up in crypto (my experience)  (Read 2564 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:18:07 AM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.
crypto is very volatile and also full of surprise, i do believe patient is the key of everything when it comes down into investing. I do believe in crypto and i do think the future is really bright for crypto.

It's easy to tell everyone to have patience, and I don't think every person has that motivations same as we have right now. We can't force other people to be motivated, because in general they need a quick results rather than waiting for several times. Patience cannot be learned by just one word, it takes long series of experience before you can attain it. Crypto, indeed have bright future but you should first study the community where you belong of; before choosing to hold their asset and be part of the growing value of their currency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:21:16 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future to payment systems and irrespective of the market condition, cryptocurrency always recover, survive and rise again. It requires only the patient investor to seize the opportunity of bear market times to buy more and sell during bull markets to make enough profits.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:47:11 AM

A friend of mine also told me last year that never give up here jn cryptocurrency. By the time where all coins were down and been offered at discointed price, he said that there will be time where the marker recover. With the situations now, he's right definitely. The market is doing very well. Lessons learned, never give up.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:58:36 AM

A friend of mine also told me last year that never give up here jn cryptocurrency. By the time where all coins were down and been offered at discointed price, he said that there will be time where the marker recover. With the situations now, he's right definitely. The market is doing very well. Lessons learned, never give up.

Patience and perseverance is needed for every crypto investor, the reward always come to those that patient enough. There are always times when you feel tempted to sell your assets because of decrease in your portfolio value but you have to holding to profit.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:28:39 AM

new coin gives as might to returns with good number on difference as the investment plan that developer works on customs of tasks on evaluation to returns with chance to collects with signals to helps as preparing position with the market.

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:33:06 AM

I joined crypto last year as a noob, then started learning how to trade & do  airdrops. I kept learning until I decided to start trading myself. I got rekt on several occasions yet I kept the fire burning. I became tired of the hustle after buying into a coin which was delisted causing a massive dip, I had put in 5000$ in that coin and it turned 600$ overnight. Then I decided to take a bow.

I was encouraged by my mentor not to give up, I took it as a cock and bull story initially, I created a bitcointalk account later, scrolling through some forums just reading and learning from pro in crypto space. I decided to give it a second one try.

I added a few coins to my portfolio and abandoned them. Recently I got sacked from my job for no justifiable reason, then the only thing I could think about is crypto. I checked my portfolio yesterday, my 600$ then turned 7200$. Please always be patient. Buy into coins with great future , give it time, never panic sell. I hope you learn from my experience.

Well, that's what happened to me. Although it was a little different because I didn't got sacked on my regular job but still it was a great surprise that I saw my altcoin gets high in no time. So the lesson here is just to be patient at all times and don't give up especially when you know your altcoins has a good qualities on give you huge profits someday.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:01:20 AM

You are very lucky for being persevere, I am really happy that you never lost hopes.

As I recall, way back 2017, when I was trying to fill my portfolio with cryptos, and that time, cryptos are raging, my 4000$ reaches more than 8000$ in a matter of months, however, when BTC was starting to fall, and I HODL firmed on my cryptos, because I do believed that won't last for long, and it will able to recover again.

to my surprise, my 8000$ turn to 500$ in just a few weeks.

Because of that, I left my crypto world for more than a year.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:16:21 AM

You should always believe in what you are doing, especially in the crypto currencies industry. You always need to stay cold blooded to make right investment decisions, otherwise you are going to lose a lot of money.

Agree, believe in our own analysis and also make a long-term and short-term strategy will keep us survive in the crypto market. Many people say cryptocurrency is an investment in the future and I think crypto is a digital asset
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:22:27 AM

You should always believe in what you are doing, especially in the crypto currencies industry. You always need to stay cold blooded to make right investment decisions, otherwise you are going to lose a lot of money.

Agree, believe in our own analysis and also make a long-term and short-term strategy will keep us survive in the crypto market. Many people say cryptocurrency is an investment in the future and I think crypto is a digital asset

It is hard to say. There is a big problem with fraudsters. I invested in several projects coins earned on the hunt. And all I see today is how slowly the team destroys the project. So it is difficult to name all investments as investments in the future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:26:26 AM

Very inspiring story. I hope all of investors have a patience like you. Honestly all we need in this industry is patience. We need to buy and hold this is a great strategy that we need to do. And I salute you when you encouraged your mentor not to give us. In that situation you stand as a mentor of your mentor. Good decision dude.
I agree to this. Very inspiring story and I must admit that somehow we have the gone through with the same frustrations. This a proof that we should never quit. If you really want to achieve something then we should really work for it and be patient.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:54:21 AM

Implementing patience in crypto is equivalent of the word " Never give up " it is actually one of the main reason for us to become successful in

crypto trading also. But of course we need to wise in investing coins so that our patience or holding it will not be end into nothing.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:27:33 PM

I really agree with that, I myself have experienced it, giving up is not the end of the crypto world, the proof is now, the price of bitcoin that once touched the 3000 $ number finally rose and touched the number 13000 $. this also seems to be continuing

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:53:16 PM

Your story will actually encourage some people especially those weak hands. If you can hold any good coins for long there is no way it will not turn to profits. Remember that in cryptocurrency we are just starting and the future of most of the coins in the market is very bright. The only tools you need is to be patient enough until it gets into profits.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:23:54 PM

I know crypto for almost 3 years, i was like you buying some coin and get rekt, but my story is different than you, im buying shit coin, and the price still same like when i get rekt, after that mistake i decide to learn about crypto, i decide to invest my crypto in some site, doing trading and sometimes applying bounty campaign, now after almost 2 years i can get my rekt money back. And now im a holder too
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:28:36 PM

Implementing patience in crypto is equivalent of the word " Never give up " it is actually one of the main reason for us to become successful in

crypto trading also. But of course we need to wise in investing coins so that our patience or holding it will not be end into nothing.

keep thinking wisely will make you more confident and when the market down it will not make you panic and will not be easy to give up, giving up will only make you far from success

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:07:20 PM

This is great and a real motivator to those who think they can't make it. The issue is, with the right knowledge and mentor success is bound to happen.
Also, this space has come to stay and with the recent growth in the market it is crystal clear that more people are getting involved while those who abandoned it last year are coming back gradually. Let's seek knowledge first and success will follow, because it is the right knowledge that will direct us on how to key into potential coins etc.
Congratulations once more.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:31:51 PM

This is very penetrative and insightful for nearly everyone in the crypto space. I do tell some of my mates in the crypto space that no one is ever perfect and we learn everyday. Sincerely patience is a virtue and it really pays to be patient.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:03:27 PM

It's a very good story. I am glad that you were able to adjust your life and come to such success. Your story is an example to many.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:43:26 PM

This is one of things that keeps me moving in crypto because I have had situations in the past where I felt its high time I quit crypto but whenever I remember stories like this, there is always calmness all over me and mind tells me never to give and be patient for a huge return.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: