Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14399 times)
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:07:20 AM

Titan Projects Online Game and Sports Will Be Game Changer in Crypto Space and in online games and Sport industry. I'm getting more interested in this Project seem it will be the Best in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:55:40 AM

Among current available exchanges for Titan coin, I would prefer to trade the coin on Crex24 exchange. Beside Crex24, Mercatox is the second option that I will use to trade the coin. 7 satoshis for one Titan coin, that is too cheap. I don't have too much capital, hence I bought only 10k Titan coin and hope that it will not make me dissappointed.
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:56:29 AM

this project is indeed very caught my attention and is listed on a pretty good the exchange. but unfortunately I see the TTN price is very low and has a significant decline. Is the TITAN COIN team still having a plan to register this token on the exchange others? before that's is has the bounty been launched in TITAN COIN? I want to try participating here.

Yes Titan Coin Has Plans For Listing Into Some Big Exchanges You Can Join The Telegram group for more information and infact they are trying to launched many App's this will make this Project Good one.
Carlonsins

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:09:18 AM

this project is indeed very caught my attention and is listed on a pretty good the exchange. but unfortunately I see the TTN price is very low and has a significant decline. Is the TITAN COIN team still having a plan to register this token on the exchange others? before that's is has the bounty been launched in TITAN COIN? I want to try participating here.

Yes, I also have the same concern, I asked the team about this.
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 09:42:33 AM

I have been seeing some Positive Plans About the Titan Projects, this is another Step that I really love most Gaming App, This Aspect can Change the Entire Sporting Industry and this will be Good if Titan Projects can come into Gaming .

Yes, It will.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 09:43:33 AM

The Features of Titan Projects are amazing and everything looks Good if all this can be work on this will make Titan Projects to be Great Project especially for Upcoming App this will change history in Cryptocurrency

Thanks For Your Support.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 09:46:12 AM

Yes, we have many future plans. To understand the scope of the project, whitepaper v2.0 will be released very soon.

There is a gaming app named fantasy game ... we have named it T-11 ( team 11)

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 09:57:11 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 10:07:27 AM by titanprojects

Yes, I also have the same concern, I asked the team about this.

Our future plan also includes many things that' why We will soon release whitepaper V 2.0 to understand the scope and problem-solving solution of the project.

it is not a new project, It is since 14-02-2018
We have already revealed the upcoming mobile apps like T-21, T11. please stay updated with our community on telegram and social media.
the current supply so far is around 18% of the total supply
every single minute generate more coins and the people who are staking it enjoying this staking
It is on POS mode at this point of time.
we have planned to launch our own exchange, To get a regular income to run the entire show, We are launching the mainstream exchange, The legit exchange which will be having a banking payments mode to buy and sell crypto

that's why the name of the website is titanprojects

See friends, No one is here to steal your money and run away, We all are doing our job and we are trying to deliver the best, rest is in the hands of the community who support us

Suggestions feedback from all of you is always welcome. please do not hesitate to share your feedback or suggestions. This is most required for the success of titan projects.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 10:42:45 AM

What makes TTN unique?

Titan coin transactions are secured by a SHA256+GROESTL system and made faster by hybrid PoS/PoW verification mechanism which also saves energy in Titan coin mining.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
SvenNew

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:45:23 AM

How can TTN be both secure and have fast transactions?
ExFrozze

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

If All This Plan Go In Place as they plan Titan Projects will be among the best projects in crypto World. Let the Team keep Working on there plan So to bring Best Results We are always be there to Support this project.
how you support TTN makes it the best project in the crypto world ??, there have been many thousands of projects that have sprung up since the appearance of the platform ethereum with its smart contract.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:00:45 PM

As i observed they have great community supports and their developers working hard everyday to deliver and fulfill the promises they made to their investors. I highly assure that TTN will be mass adopted and serves its purpose in crypto space in the near future. They have incoming two apps coming soon, the dating and sports app which made me interested on Titan Coin.

titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:09:57 AM

Hey Folks!

Question For You: Let us know in the comments.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
ExFrozze

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

Hey Folks!

Question For You: Let us know in the comments.

I am from Indonesia, so I am happy to be able to trade in the Indonesian market, Indodax is the largest market in Indonesia with a pai IDR and BTC and can also make withdrawals with banks, there are chatrooms that can provide flexibility and ideas for members to have a healthy discussion

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:16:06 PM

Nice Articel... Take 3 min your time to read it Smiley

Research on Titan Coin Because of Public Demand
https://steemit.com/research/@blockchainrise/research-on-titan-coin-because-of-public-demand
ExFrozze

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:26:56 AM

Nice Articel... Take 3 min your time to read it Smiley

Research on Titan Coin Because of Public Demand
https://steemit.com/research/@blockchainrise/research-on-titan-coin-because-of-public-demand

good work buddy, you're a great writer, I see you write another project, do you have other sites, like blogs or websites

ExFrozze

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:09:08 PM

As i observed they have great community supports and their developers working hard everyday to deliver and fulfill the promises they made to their investors. I highly assure that TTN will be mass adopted and serves its purpose in crypto space in the near future. They have incoming two apps coming soon, the dating and sports app which made me interested on Titan Coin.
you must immediately join TTN, TTN has a definite goal, in terms of payment and also as a system for payment, TTN will open offices in Singapore and Japan

titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:00:25 AM

It's great to see the amazing response from your side.
We decided to Research on Titan Coin TTN Because of Public Demand

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

Yes Titan Coin currently listed on 8 exchanges and listed on Coinmarket cap as well. Titan Coin might have low price right now but it doesn't make the development of products will stop in fact developers working hard to the incoming gaming app and dating app that would be out anytime soon.

ExFrozze

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:45:12 PM

Yes Titan Coin currently listed on 8 exchanges and listed on Coinmarket cap as well. Titan Coin might have low price right now but it doesn't make the development of products will stop in fact developers working hard to the incoming gaming app and dating app that would be out anytime soon.
interesting statement, let's wait for the development of TTN on this very difficult journey in the cryptocrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: