Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14404 times)
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:18:24 AM

I have downloaded the Family Security App and been using it now for a few days. Everything is fine except that I can’t seem to be able to control or limit my children’s phone activities. How to do that?

Well, the Titan Family security app, as of now, only enables you to keep track of your children’s phone activities, social history, phone calls, messages and everything. Basically, you can track everything your kids are doing on their phones. However, you cannot control their phone activities, such as putting a limit on phone hours, blocking calls, etc. using the app. That feature will be added in the upcoming updates.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:19:03 AM

The new whitepaper on the Titan website looks more or less like the old one. What new information have you added?

Well, a lot of new information and updates have been integrated into the new whitepaper (2.0), which you can read on the website. We have added the project’s progress details along with the detailed information of the apps launched and the ones in the development phase. You can also find the team information and access the important legal documents in the new whitepaper.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:21:05 AM

What is this Titan Family Security App? How does it benefit me as a titan coin investor?

The Titan Family Security App is the first in the series of futuristic smart apps that will be launched by titan projects. This is a family security app that can be used for family tracking and parental control and for ensuring complete family security through features like location tracking, phone activity access, etc. For now, only titan coin holders can access the app using Titan coins for paying the subscription fee. Exclusive offers and benefits are provided to our loyal investors.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:21:51 AM

Where can I find or download the Titan Sales Reporting App?

The Titan Sales Reporting App has also been launched and is now available to download from the official website or Play Store. The app can be used by sales team managers for effectively tracking their team location, activities, assigning work and getting reports.

Download Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.salesmantracking.reporting&hl=en_IN

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:22:24 AM

When can I start trading my titan coins on the Ttnex exchange? Is it more profitable to trade TTN on your exchange that other exchanges out there?

The development of the Ttnex exchange is nearly finished and it will be officially launched in the upcoming months. You can start trading the titan coin and many other cryptocurrencies by registering at the platform once it is launched officially. Some of the exclusive benefits to be offered by the Ttnex platform include low trading cost, high security, multiple trading options (Market Trading, Limit Trading, and Stop Order), among others.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
slavik12

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Why did I transfer the coin to another wallet from yesterday, but still in pending mode ?
2020-01-07 22:47:58   -   42134.82300000
Fee : 42.17700000   
Send To : TLGJ8Lp5Q37enFcanWvZYsUNvUdHtCcZfM
TxId : Pending
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:42:20 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 06:02:45 AM by titanprojects

New Year, New Development, New Apps, New Updates: Be Ready For Game Changer Titan Projects 2020

Hey everyone, here is an update about all the major developments that have been made in 2019 and is currently happening around Titan Projects in 2020.

Titan is the most innovative and experimental digital currency that can be used to send instant payment to anyone, anywhere across the world.
Titan projects involve a community of futuristic applications that are built on a highly secure blockchain network and backed by a solid, innovative internet currency — Titan Coin.

Now coming back to Titan Project advancements till now, Titan Team has successfully prepared the second version of its whitepaper which highlights all the latest app developments and provides details about the Titan’s new X21s mining algorithm, privacy policy and terms of use.

Following the release of Titan Projects Whitepaper Version 2.0, the team of Titan has also launched one of the highly anticipated apps — Titan Family Security of its app ecosystem at the end of 2019. It is a very comprehensive family security app that lets you track your family’s social health and ensure safety anytime, anywhere.

Titan project team has also launched Titan Sales Team Tracking & Reporting App alongside the Titan Family Security to enlarge its app ecosystem and provide multiple utilities to Titan coin holders. This app has been designed to keep the live track of sales team performance. The managers can get real-time updates about sales team location, track team progress, see project reports and assign new work to their team via this app.

Post these two major app releases, the swapping of Titan Coins has also been initiated by the Titan project team in 2019 to ensure a seamless trading experience for users at all major exchanges.

Alongside coin swapping, the Titan team has also finished the development of its own secure payment gateway called Titan Payment Gateway, which will be integrated with all its major applications, part of the Titan app ecosystem. Shortly, the users to Titan apps will be allowed to make easy in-app payments for using various app services. Titan payment gateway will also be available for third-parties for digital payments.

As fast as future developments in 2020 are concerned, the Titan development team is working actively to build and release a very popular sports app called Titan Fantasy League to provide extreme delight to its app ecosystem users. The fantasy sports app will enable users to put bids on their favorite sports events using Titan Coin and win rewards.

In 2020, the other major milestones that Titan will be looking to achieve include the launch of its state-of-the-art exchange platform — TTNEX, launch Titan Dating App and form long-lasting partnerships with influential organizations, merchants, investors, and businesses worldwide to promote its ecosystem.

Visit Titan Projects Website to know more: https://titanprojects.co/

Join Titan Projects Telegram Group for Discussions: https://t.me/TitanCoinOfficial

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 06:11:01 AM

Why did I transfer the coin to another wallet from yesterday, but still in pending mode ?

Please send an email with these details to support@titanprojects.co. The team will check manually and approve the transaction.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
slavik12

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:12:20 AM

Please send an email with these details to support@titanprojects.co. The team will check manually and approve the transaction.

I sent an email and attached photos. Thanks
popy01

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:18:23 PM

How is the Titan Premier League app different from other fantasy gaming apps we have in the market?
slavik12

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:32:44 PM

Why is my problem still not resolved?
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:40:49 AM

IS YOUR SPOUSE CHEATING ON YOU?
Now Get To Know The Real Truth!

START SPYING NOW!

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:42:35 AM

I sent an email and attached photos. Thanks

Please wait 24-48 hours. Your request will be approved.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:44:29 AM

How is the Titan Premier League app different from other fantasy gaming apps we have in the market?

Titan’s fantasy gaming app (TPL) will provide users with access to a range of ongoing sports events with the ability to place their bets and win based on their skills. The integration of a secure crypto-powered payment system will ensure high security of payments and automated rewards distribution, resulting in a no-fraud, high-trust system.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 04:48:12 AM

Track All Social Media Usages Of The Target Phone From Titan Family Security App

Security.titanprojects.co

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
sahinurparvez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:23:36 AM

When can I start using my titan coin for accessing or using the apps? Exactly which services I will be able to access?
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 10:39:45 AM

When can I start using my titan coin for accessing or using the apps? Exactly which services I will be able to access?

Two of the titan projects, including the Family Security App and the Sales Team Reporting App, have already been launched. You can download these apps from the respective app stores and can start using them right away. You will be able to use your titan coin for making payments for services provided within the apps. Also, we are in the process of partnering with merchants worldwide for expanding the uses of titan coin for cross-border digital payments.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 04:33:19 AM

Keep An Eye On Your Partner's Tinder Activity With Titan Family Security App

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
shoug01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 05:41:59 AM

I can’t seem to find the technical details in the titan projects whitepaper, like how the technology actually works or how is being developed. Is this real?
mdjamak

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:56:31 AM

How will the Titan payment gateway benefit my local business? Can I use it for accepting payments from my customers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: