Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN)  (Read 14399 times)
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 04:53:14 AM

Blockchain Explorer 2: The development of our New Titan Coin Explorer is now complete.

Here you Go: http://157.230.88.207/

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:11:35 AM

Is there anything coming any time soon? I have been an investor with titanprojects for nearly 3 months now. Initially, I had great faith in the project, but I am starting to lose my faith and patience. Any update on when you are going to launch your exchange and/or apps, or should I just sell my titan coins for good?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 05:29:14 AM

Can I start trading?

You can start trading titan coins on listed exchanges:

TTNEX
P2PB2B
Mercatox
Crex24
Southxchange

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 10:30:02 AM

Is there anything coming any time soon? I have been an investor with titanprojects for nearly 3 months now. Initially, I had great faith in the project, but I am starting to lose my faith and patience. Any update on when you are going to launch your exchange and/or apps, or should I just sell my titan coins for good?

We agree that things have been delayed a bit, but we are very much on the track of very soon releasing our applications. The titan exchange is developed and the website is almost finished, it will be launched before Christmas most probably. As for the apps, they will start launching from 2nd week of december. Stay tuned.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

We agree that things have been delayed a bit, but we are very much on the track of very soon releasing our applications. The titan exchange is developed and the website is almost finished, it will be launched before Christmas most probably. As for the apps, they will start launching from 2nd week of december. Stay tuned.

Exactly more news Are on the way,  we are expecting Apps and Exchange To launched very soon. I hope this will bring Titan Projects into mainstream.
Spaceshuttle987

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:01:49 PM

I just started mining titan coins. It looks good, the coins are instantly credited to my account once the block is added. I was wondering though when and how the difficulty will increase next, or will it?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Echo-Terminal

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

So, I started mining titan coins after a friend advised me to do so. So far, the experience has not been very good. The mining is more difficult than I expected. I have only been able to mine a few coins in the past month. Any suggestions for improving my performance?

Not sure where you are mining, but we are getting blocks all the time at Echo-Pool

https://miningpoolstats.stream/titancoin
Alfredbolk

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:49:42 PM

Your website says that the Sales Team Reporting app will be launched next week. Is it true? I have been waiting for this project for some time now. What should I expect from this app? Any insight?

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ FREELANEX ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰BLOCKCHAIN MEETS FREELANCERS' NEEDS❱▬▬▬▬
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 04:59:55 AM

I just started mining titan coins. It looks good, the coins are instantly credited to my account once the block is added. I was wondering though when and how the difficulty will increase next, or will it?

The difficulty of titan coin mining is a variable factor. It keeps changing based on the number of total users mining the blockchain in order to maintain the block rewards of 30. However, as you may have noticed, the change in difficulty is very low so as to ensure easy and secure mining experience for all our miners.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 05:00:53 AM

Your website says that the Sales Team Reporting app will be launched next week. Is it true? I have been waiting for this project for some time now. What should I expect from this app? Any insight?

The development of the Titan sales team reporting app is right on schedule and it will most probably be launched by the next week. You can expect all the modern features of a complete team reporting & tracking system from our app, including an easy way to track your team’s work, assign tasks, collect reports, track your team in real-time, and more.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Commadante2

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:55:12 AM

I am setting up my own small crypto mining business. Titan coin is among the first coins that I want to be mined through my system. What is the procedure or what permissions do I need to allow my users to mine this cryptocurrency?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

What is the exact location of the titan network or company? Is it Armenia or someplace else? Where can I find more details about the team or company founders? What about any legal document or proof of the company establishment?
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:24:18 PM

How is this Titan family security app any different from the ones we are already using? It seems similar in features and other things? Why should we even use it in the first place?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:37:49 PM

I have only one question to ask, should I be mining titan coins? Is this coin going to be profitable in the future? I have mining setup of the bitcoin level and would not want to waste my time or resources for a coin that has no future value.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Rudibert

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:58:38 PM

This is the first time I have heard about titan coin. The idea seems interesting, though. Just finished reading the whitepaper, not much details there. Where can I read more about this project?
Burgerwich

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:58:47 PM

This is the first time I have heard about titan coin. The idea seems interesting, though. Just finished reading the whitepaper, not much details there. Where can I read more about this project?
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 04:42:26 AM

So, I heard that titan has shifted to this X21s algorithm. Any idea what are the benefits of this new algorithm, or how is it better than the one titan was previously using? Any changes we should expect in the blockchain itself?

Yes, Titan has now shifted to the X21s algorithm for mining. X21s is a better mining algorithm in terms of speed and efficiency that most of the existing technologies. It enables our users to mine titan coins with GPUs at relatively lower energy consumption and cost. Being a combination of hash functions from X22i and X16s, the X21s is a highly secure method of mining cryptocurrencies like titan coin.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 04:47:28 AM

What is the exact location of the titan network or company? Is it Armenia or someplace else? Where can I find more details about the team or company founders? What about any legal document or proof of the company establishment?

Titan company headquarter is located in Armenia and our network is set up in Nigeria, from where our team works. To know details about our team or to ask your queries, you can directly contact us at support@titanprojects.co or any of our social channels. As for the legal documents, it is all available in the whitepaper and on the website.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 04:48:20 AM

How is this Titan family security app any different from the ones we are already using? It seems similar in features and other things? Why should we even use it in the first place?

The Titan family security app will be a one-of-its-kind security app that uses advanced technologies like blockchain for tracking and securely storing user data. It has many advanced features such as video tracking that makes it better than any of the existing apps. You can use your titan coins for making payments for services within the app.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
titanprojects (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 04:49:44 AM

I have only one question to ask, should I be mining titan coins? Is this coin going to be profitable in the future? I have mining setup of the bitcoin level and would not want to waste my time or resources for a coin that has no future value.

Well, if you trust our words, titan coin has the potential to become bigger than most cryptocurrencies out there. It is a cryptocurrency with actual demand and multiple use cases. There is a reason why we are developing a series of titan projects so that the users of titan coins have plenty of places to spend their coins. This will boost the demand and attract more developers to build their apps on the titan platform and merchants to use titan’s secure digital payment system.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: