Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15618 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:02:47 PM

Crypto currencies and blockchain technology are very profitable technologies, so there is no reason for us not to like them. When we talk about everyone there is no other choice except they have to embrace Bitcoin, in my opinion it still takes a long time, because in reality Bitcoin is still a place to invest, it is not yet a full-fledged currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:07:34 PM

I dream a world like this and I believe it will happen very soon. The world will considerably respect cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology! Already big people started endorsing it! I hope cryptocurrency will be the only digital currency among all of them, crypto has many potentials to be it. If the crypto market overcomes the high volatility, then that future will come very faster than expectation!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:12:06 PM

Well the popularity of cryprocurrencies and blockchain technology is growing now and its inevitable.

If you are a person who dont have interest in crypto it wont have much effect in the community, anyone can against or believe in this technology depending on your belief.

Its not necessary for people to be a crypto enthusiasts but if you come to know the benefits of engaging yourselves in crypto then you'll be just like us who are bullish in the future and thinking positive since there's more to look forward.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:13:02 PM

When people will find out that blockchain without cryptocurrency is not real blockchain but something like centralized database. Cryptocurrencies are hero to support the decentralization idea in the blockchain.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:21:19 PM

why they hate crypto? it is just digital currency.. maybe the government hates it, but I'm sure many people like to use cryptos in the future.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:25:44 PM

currently cryptocurrency has brought new changes to the advancement of distributed database technology. those who are blind to technology only know blockchain as the core of cryptocurrency even though in reality currently distributed technology has developed further.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:29:23 PM

When people will find out that blockchain without cryptocurrency is not real blockchain but something like centralized database. Cryptocurrencies are hero to support the decentralization idea in the blockchain.
Cryptocurrency is just using blockchain technology to make any transactions completely. As we adopt the cryptocurrency and used it for our daily needs, the more it give life into it. Thus, if we never used cryptos it looks like blockchain technology will be consider as nothing. But we are in, and we are amaze for its performance that's why we are trusting this technology.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:41:02 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I can't understand how people will not have a choice but to embrace crypto? As much as I like that adoption spread widely, people will always have a choice not to use crypto and blockchain technology. It is not like that all aspects of life will run in blockchain. Before we make a declaration like this, we must at least make sure that issues that impedes adoption are solved. So when we do declare something like this, at least we have something that is backing it up.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1039
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:41:27 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I don't think anybody hates crypto or blockchain technology. Either they don't know about it or are mistreated by ones telling them lies about crypto, scamming them or stealing from them. The only bad thing about crypto is it's linked to criminal activities and money laundering. If we found a proper solution of using crypto just for the good of society, everyone would embrace it.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

I myself am a person who is neutral towards crypto, it's just that I believe more that the crypto power has a very strong role among many people. It is not feasible had a bad prejudice on the crypto, let alone humbling on it, well even though it is uncertain but I still love on its role and its benefits so it can help many people in trying to advance the finance problem.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:53:41 PM

I don't think anybody hates crypto or blockchain technology. Either they don't know about it or are mistreated by ones telling them lies about crypto, scamming them or stealing from them. The only bad thing about crypto is it's linked to criminal activities and money laundering. If we found a proper solution of using crypto just for the good of society, everyone would embrace it.
If states implement crypto, measures will be taken to control the cryptocurrency users. Thus, fraud and money laundering will be significantly reduced.
Blockchain, of course, is the future. As for cryptocurrency, it is too early to make such predictions.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 12:55:27 PM

In the past years, we see technology evolving time after time and I think its time for the currency to evolve too.

Lets start embracing cryptocurrency now. Lets support cryptocurrency and the blockchain because I know that in the future, there is a chance that blockchain will be use by many people. For now, lets start spreading the word about cryptocurrency because there are some people who don't know this kind of technology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

That's right, but now I think most have not paid much attention to blockchain technology, now they only care and invest to make a profit.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:00:01 PM

Crypto coins will take place in all areas of our lives in the near future. As you say, everyone will start to be interested in crypto coins. This will be a natural development.

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:05:07 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain make many things easier and cheaper, although not the fact that most people will easily agree to support cryptocurrencies, in our world there are a lot of conservatives, they do not want to try something new.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:07:41 PM

I will stand out as something good for cryptocurrency which has given me a fresh breath and can be a better person..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:45:59 PM

I have no doubts that crypto currencies are going to be mass adopted. But to reach this level, a lot of projects need to work hard on their products. Those should be competitive with existing centralised solutions to get adopted.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

I believe so. Even here in Africa, there's is a hightened call for cashless economy and there's no better way to make it decentralized and hosted on the blockchain to give it a global outlook

Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:02:31 PM

if in my opinion crypto is a good breakthrough for the progress of all of us because now the world has begun to use sophisticated technology all over the internet so crypto can make prosperity and progress together. so I strongly agree !.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:02:56 PM

I had always sustained the fact that blockchain might be the new monetary system of the world and it seems more and more people started to realized it. The main problem would be if the code is actually gonna resist when mass adoption begins as we all saw that TX/s was a big problem on the last bull run and even ethereum had big problems on tx/s.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: