Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15618 times)
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

I agree with the opinion that the future is cryptocurrency and blockchain. As more and more people and companies are convinced that this technology is convenient and safe and see its obvious advantages.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 07:04:31 PM

I agree with the opinion that the future is cryptocurrency and blockchain. As more and more people and companies are convinced that this technology is convenient and safe and see its obvious advantages.
Large companies will not use blockchain and cryptocurrency until it is introduced into the legal field, we need to wait for some actions from the government and then look into the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
if indeed the policy implemented is like that I can only surrender because, what I want to do, it will still be difficult to be, like it or not, it is better to run with a good heart, right, we first intention is to learn to know far about crypto follow what is already there.
  I know it is hard to get your earning with crypto currency if you are lack of patience, but at the same time crypto investment is the best way to save my assets,  it gives us so many opportunities to gain profit and to make our future bright like we can invest and we can save our money for long term, we can trade, we can invest and trade with crypto currency, but I can see the future is really bright.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:22:19 PM

Adoption is important here because in this situation it will the only way to get you a much more income getting person in very short time so if you adopt the currency right now you will definitely be get richer in the next few years and I think it is a good idea also.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:49 PM

No doubt, blockchain technology is the future and we will come when people will definitely have no option than to adopt the use of crypto currency and blockchain technology.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:28:28 PM

technology development over time has become more sophisticated and has been used for daily life in accordance with its functions, it cannot be denied that blockchain and cryptocurrency technology in the future will be able to be used for our daily needs in accordance with creating it.
so inevitably in the future, we will all follow the developments that occur in this world with the presence of advanced technology to be able to help facilitate us in doing things.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:44:23 AM

for now I still think of crypto as an investment. because in myself I have not been able to optimize the way blockchain works. but I believe crypto will be adopted en masse and everyone will start using crypto.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:37:10 PM

From that point the usage will grow more, it will be developed and adopt just need to take some time but surely it will happen, the future ahead will
dictate what fate bitcoin and this  industry will provide us, we just need to keep believing.

There will be resistance for sure, centralization at its best.  Banks and lots of institution that promotes centralization will oppose this idea but overtime they will realized that they really need to adopt blockchain but yet they will never embrace decentralization so they will definitely create their own centralized blockchain.  But nevertheless, blockchain technology will be adopted.
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:58:20 PM

This is will surely come faster than expected even global institutions won't have any option than to support cryptocurrency and with Cryptocurrency countries of the world will have more free hand to trade globally even if USD is not available for them to use.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:03:49 AM

Crypto will have a great future. Right now people are taking it as an investment option . But it ha Long way to go. It is now setting itself as an financian instrument but it has more scope.  It is whole financian existen where you create crypto through mining Store it in your Walker like Bank And Exchange it for anything in Team of value

It is curious to live in the future. Pity that time machine does not exist. I would like to know if Bitcoin gains the greatest popularity in 50-100 years. Suppose, it will manage to do it as well as the best altcoins.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:08:30 AM

It is curious to live in the future. Pity that time machine does not exist. I would like to know if Bitcoin gains the greatest popularity in 50-100 years. Suppose, it will manage to do it as well as the best altcoins.
is there a modern technology that survived till 100 years? If it is it usually comes from an ancient technology was developed. now the technology is constantly evolving. and also to cryptocurrency. a time will certainly be replaced with better technology, they will survive if their continuously evolving in accordance with market demand.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:49:32 AM

is there a modern technology that survived till 100 years? If it is it usually comes from an ancient technology was developed. now the technology is constantly evolving. and also to cryptocurrency. a time will certainly be replaced with better technology, they will survive if their continuously evolving in accordance with market demand.

There is always new technology and i think this happen in blockchain too. Blockchain technology could improve to more better and faster. For bitcoin, perhaps its old technology but its already proven as secure network and i think bitcoin could survive in many years

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:00:06 AM

People getting forced to embrace to use cryptocurrency i think its just possible in the future,but it still takes alot of things and efforts for bitcoin to be accepted by the government  which is needed in order to push bitcoin as one of our official currency in the world

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:18:36 AM

There is always new technology and i think this happen in blockchain too. Blockchain technology could improve to more better and faster. For bitcoin, perhaps its old technology but its already proven as secure network and i think bitcoin could survive in many years

Well bitcoin may not be the same as the one we know today. As many would agree on, btc is still in it's early stages  and who knows what changes it would undergo for it to become widely accepted. In 100 years i think adoption has already peaked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:14:25 AM

I dont doubt it that the adoption of crypto and blockchain  will emerge.

I solely believe in the future of it and we are coming there an inch of years from now on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:42:30 AM

People getting forced to embrace to use cryptocurrency i think its just possible in the future,but it still takes alot of things and efforts for bitcoin to be accepted by the government  which is needed in order to push bitcoin as one of our official currency in the world
The future is now in the use of digital technology that reaches the whole world in one hand, namely Android phones. All available and connected to do any activity as long as internet access is available.
Therefore cryptocurrency users don't have to worry about having problems when investing or trading because they can be done anywhere for 24 hours, so they can keep up with the latest developments that will be analyzed when making a decision.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

I think that the future you are talking about is very far away. Because the cryptocurrency has not yet completely dissolved its full potential. Because for this you need a little more time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:03:01 AM

Yes, I also believe in the great future of the cryptoindustry, every day more and more countries and people are starting to come to crypto. Blockchain technology - will change the world, it is happening right now. I think that in the near future, crypto will be everywhere.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

The usability of cryptocurrency is what will actually draw people to use the technology even those who doesn't like it yet will later be left with no choice but to try it out at least ,some people still think crypto is hard to use I wonder how they will know the answer if they don't try it first
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:27:41 PM

agree because I think blockchain is an interesting thing because the implementation that can be applied to many things and also for crypto itself which makes it interesting is the price that is fluctuating but indeed some crypto such as stable prices don't fluctuate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: