Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5636 times)
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:11:58 AM

Why don't you guys receive the card on your customer behalf and send it to them anywhere in the world,

no one has to know since your the one receiving the card, in this way many people around the globe can use and enjoy your crypto debit card.

Ahah.
I understand the frustration.
Where do you live?

Well, i think they don't do this becausethey want to be honest.
I think that is what people should expect from a financial organization, don't you think Grin
If they start acting that way, what else could they do ? Would you trust them afterward?

And when you try to have your token getting approved in Malta as a VFA like 2gether is doing, I think respecting the law is better!

I wonder if some people could create some kind of service to "virtually host" users in a Eurozone country and send them the card when received.
Not sure it would be wise to use such service, but we have seen so many weird things in the crypto sphere...
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:30:51 PM

Let's wait for this appointment and we will have news.

On May 7 at 4:00 p.m. and at its headquarters in Madrid they have a Shareholders' Meeting.
ORDER OF THE DAY
FIRST.- Information on the situation of the Company.
SECOND.- Ratification of the Administration body of the Company, and
approval of their positions.
THIRD.- Ratification of the agreements and management carried out by the body
of Administration of the Company.
FOURTH.- The suppression or limitation of the right of preferential assumption in
the capital increases.
FIFTH.- Delegation of powers for formalization, execution and
inscription, where appropriate, of the agreements adopted.
SIXTH.- Questions and Questions.
SEVENTH.- Reading and approval of the Minutes of the meeting.
We will have news the day after the progress of the project.

Hello, you can report new news after the meeting of the shareholders meeting.
sanchote

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:43:41 PM

when you select the source of payments with the visa card in the app, you can choose among:

- euro account
- ether wallet
- btc wallet

and also in 7 cryptos from your investment tab, including BTC and ETHER. why if I choose to pay with Ether wallet there is a commission (net cost It says) and that does not happen choosing crypto from investment ones???
Manucre

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

when you select the source of payments with the visa card in the app, you can choose among:

- euro account
- ether wallet
- btc wallet

and also in 7 cryptos from your investment tab, including BTC and ETHER. why if I choose to pay with Ether wallet there is a commission (net cost It says) and that does not happen choosing crypto from investment ones???

Friend Sanchote; I think that if you pay with ETH, they charge you the transaction gas. If you choose to invest in the application in the cryptographic product, that saves you
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:17:28 AM

Prompt whether delivery of your card to Ukraine or to Belarus is possible? Made advertising to your friends from these countries and they are very interested in purchasing Your card.
At the moment, only citizens of countries that belong to the Eurozone can order a card, but they promised to expand the list of countries in which you can order a card and use their service.
Yet Ukraine and Belarus is part of the Eurozone.Where can I see the entire list of countries covered by the delivery and maintenance of cards?Many of my friends are also interested in Your project and I think You should consider expanding your services to other countries.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
ericbal

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

Prompt whether delivery of your card to Ukraine or to Belarus is possible? Made advertising to your friends from these countries and they are very interested in purchasing Your card.
At the moment, only citizens of countries that belong to the Eurozone can order a card, but they promised to expand the list of countries in which you can order a card and use their service.
Yet Ukraine and Belarus is part of the Eurozone.Where can I see the entire list of countries covered by the delivery and maintenance of cards?Many of my friends are also interested in Your project and I think You should consider expanding your services to other countries.

Hum...
Nope, those countries do not belong to the euro-zone.
Euro zone gather countries which use the € currency. More information here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone

Here is the list : Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.

They definitely think about expanding, but need to prioritize their legal and marketing actions.
So they are currently focusing on euro-zone (a single currency, same laws...) to start strong without spreading their energy in too many fights.
Manucre

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:25:50 PM

Many people asking about what exchanges will be elved. Binance, Bitrex, Kucoin, etc.
People do not realize that the important thing is that 2GT is approved by the Maltese authority with a financial asset.
That would be what would give more value to the project, much more than any inclusion in any exchange.
sanchote

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:09:57 PM

Hum...
Nope, those countries do not belong to the euro-zone.
Euro zone gather countries which use the € currency. More information here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone

Here is the list : Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.

They definitely think about expanding, but need to prioritize their legal and marketing actions.
So they are currently focusing on euro-zone (a single currency, same laws...) to start strong without spreading their energy in too many fights.

I found an article where it is explained  in deep why there are many countries in Europa but no in the Eurozone. It is written in spanish but it has a map showing euro and no euro countries in two colors.

https://www.lavanguardia.com/ocio/viajes/20190508/462097177012/26-paises-europeos-utilizan-moneda-distinta-euro.html

Manucre

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:27:35 PM

Wellington Hotel. Velázquez Street 8, Madrid.
One more year, and go 41, Actualidad Económica awards the best innovations in the business landscape, delivering the prizes to the 100 best innovative ideas.
Of course 2gether is among them within the category of Finance and insurance.
https://twitter.com/2gether_global/status/1126096037742092288?s=19
m2pt8

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:38:10 PM

Hi,
I know that this question was already done several times, but is there any update that you can provide on when the 2GB token will be released?
2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 04:52:31 AM

Hi,
I know that this question was already done several times, but is there any update that you can provide on when the 2GB token will be released?

Hi,

as mentioned before the 2GB will be converted 1:1 against the 2GT once we are fully VFA approved, which could take several months

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
ericbal

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:43:33 AM

Just create my account and ordered my Visa card!
#Excited
Manucre

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:41:24 AM

#Excited
https://i.imgur.com/KkhS21V.png

Remember friend:
You can only make withdrawals at ATMs with the euro or the investment account in crypto, but having the option selected in Euros.
Good luck and tell us how it works.
Maxwel9999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

#Excited
https://i.imgur.com/KkhS21V.png

Remember friend:
You can only make withdrawals at ATMs with the euro or the investment account in crypto, but having the option selected in Euros.

Hi.
A question
With the Visa card, can you buy cryptocurrencies at Cryptocurrency ATMs that are token that are not in the application?
sanchote

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

#Excited

Remember friend:

Hi.
A question
With the Visa card, can you buy cryptocurrencies at Cryptocurrency ATMs that are token that are not in the application?

You can use the card in ATMs like any othet visa card. I mean if you can buy that cryptos in that ATM and pay with normal visa card and store tokens elsewhere, then yes, you can with 2gether visa card.
Maxwel9999

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:34:52 PM

Go go go.

does not open friend
Manucre

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:44:32 AM

https://twitter.com/Manucre1/status/1126739532269809664?s=19

Our project is going to the moon.
Go Go Go
ericbal

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:00:45 AM

Hello there.
Lot of people here ask why 2gether is limited to Eurozone for now.
I asked Ramon, the CEO, why there was such a situation.

His answer: their EMI provider currently works with euros only, they don’t like the idea of opening in other markets having the euro as the key FIAT currency.
Why ? It would not be a great customer experience, and they really focus on user experience.
They are in conversations with their EMI provider to incorporate other currencies.
Once solved, Ramon says it will be prioritized as they could love to make 2gether available to the whole world.

Now, we know where is the blocking point in global internationalisation (I thought it would be for legal reasons, but not at all).
Just need to be patient  Cheesy
sanchote

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:45:29 PM

Hi guys, I think and many people could agree that the most willing features to be implemented would be the following:

1. to be able to send cryptos from external wallet to the app. Not only btc and eth.

2. to be able to move any crypto from investment to wallet and in the other way. (maybe fusioning both thing? only one wallet where cryptos are stored when you buy them and same for payments with the card)

3. possibility to withdraw euros in ATMs from any crypto in the app wallet (or crypto investment accounts)

regards!
2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 08:29:19 AM

Hi guys, I think and many people could agree that the most willing features to be implemented would be the following:

1. to be able to send cryptos from external wallet to the app. Not only btc and eth.

2. to be able to move any crypto from investment to wallet and in the other way. (maybe fusioning both thing? only one wallet where cryptos are stored when you buy them and same for payments with the card)

3. possibility to withdraw euros in ATMs from any crypto in the app wallet (or crypto investment accounts)

regards!

We are working on all of this, every 3 weeks we update the app. Next update is on the 27th of May

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: