Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

If I was in your shoes, I would have sold out before it gets to even $150. I can see you're a long term holder and you have the patience to see what eth becomes in few weeks time. I advise you hold and watch the price. Eth may reach $200 soon.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:08:36 PM

thats depends from your plans, if you have time you can continue to hold, we all remember times when ETH was 1400$, it could back every time
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

I don't think is a good idea for someone to be making your choice for you,you should be able to decide if you want to take your profit or still want to hodl.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:14:31 PM

depending on your strategy. If you want to invest in the short or long term, what is the target price you want to sell ... if you don't want to be adventurous then the present time should sell half and keep half that is a safe way. The decision lies in you!
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Atronocom

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:30:34 PM

I think the best strategy for high profitability is to sell and then buy back when the price tanks again as it won't.
That way ,you could end up with more quantity.
That has been my strategy and it has been helpful.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:36:55 PM

If I think it's better for me to hold it back because if I look at market conditions, Ethereum can still rise higher. However, if you are in doubt, it's better to sell immediately because you also have a lot of profits.
if at this time we have benefited, in my opinion there is no harm in selling and directly buying it again because currently holding too long is very risky so if I personally will take advantage as soon as possible and will invest as soon as possible
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:50:30 PM

It seems to me that everything depends on what stage the market is at. If he takes the growth trend, then he needs to be kept at the peak of selling, but if the market at the bottom is not worth selling. Although you must also consider the quality of the coin. Sometimes it is worth and to throw off coins and at the wrong time because it is not profitable.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:51:36 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
I would have advise you take your profit now if it was a pumped price that may be dumped soon, but this development is a natural growth and may not go below the price for now for you to buy back after selling it, so I will advise you still continue to hold you ETH, we still have long way to go as regards the value, before the end of the year, there are so many factors that will ensure that the price goes far higher than it is now, such as the expected main bull and some companies that will release their projects this year, which most of them are built on ethereum smart contract. So, expect ETH to continue to.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

I have been in to crypto for more than 5 years. And I will tell you what I think about it. My opinion is that we need to do partial profit booking every now and then, irrespective of the exchange rates. For example, you can come up with a 20-year plan (240 months) and according to the plan, you can sell 0.4% of your coins every month.

I am a fan of these kinds of long term plans. Can you explain this further? Why you came up with 0.4% every month? Is this considered that the market will go up every year or even month?
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:01:13 PM

If I think it's better for me to hold it back because if I look at market conditions, Ethereum can still rise higher. However, if you are in doubt, it's better to sell immediately because you also have a lot of profits.
if at this time we have benefited, in my opinion there is no harm in selling and directly buying it again because currently holding too long is very risky so if I personally will take advantage as soon as possible and will invest as soon as possible

No meyt.  Holding too long is not risky but its safer and more profitable than doing short term trades but selling will all depend on how much did you bought your coins .  if you buy at highs last year , selling now wont be beneficial but if you buy it at lows , its okay to sell and earn some profits but you cant expect to buy back again because the price are seem to be steadily growing  .  
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:03:06 PM

I also do same as you, I invest in eth when price is still under $ 110 indeed if I sell now I'll benefit but here I intend to make long-term investment so whatever happens now I'll not sell it because I believe if price will exceed $ 2000 may be the end of 2019 or the end of 2020

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:04:04 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
Many people say that this year is the year of recovery. Well from that you must be able to decide which way to take. If you believe in what many people say, hold it, but if you doubt you can sell it with certain profits.

roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1973

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:07:59 PM

Where is the OP of this thread? this thread is only for jokes Cheesy
after creating this thread, H/She did not appear at all

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:09:32 PM

I now see no reason to sell. Because while I will hold and hope for the nearest growth of the market. Sooner or later he will be anyway. But still, even in the future, I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not become cheaper.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:10:20 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
I would have advise you take your profit now if it was a pumped price that may be dumped soon, but this development is a natural growth and may not go below the price for now for you to buy back after selling it, so I will advise you still continue to hold you ETH, we still have long way to go as regards the value, before the end of the year, there are so many factors that will ensure that the price goes far higher than it is now, such as the expected main bull and some companies that will release their projects this year, which most of them are built on ethereum smart contract. So, expect ETH to continue to.

Maybe it would be a smart thing to take half your investment of the table and keep the other half in ETH. That way if ETH goes to the moon you will still get more profit.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:37:58 PM

You should take the profit when ETH was 1.4k $   ATH. Now is not the moment of taking profit as the market is increasing and ETH is a top coin. If it is a long term investment then wait for ETH to recover on previous levels.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:45:42 PM

You should take the profit when ETH was 1.4k $   ATH. Now is not the moment of taking profit as the market is increasing and ETH is a top coin. If it is a long term investment then wait for ETH to recover on previous levels.
if you want a big enough profit, of course you have to patiently wait for the process to increase Ethereum indeed Ethereum is a big and great Altcoin so you are sure of Ethereum.
but you may also not be too greedy to get big profits because of market movements that no one knows, it can go down so much that if you already feel enough profit you must quickly take advantage of what you have earned.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:59:08 PM

It is your investment and it also your personal decision either to sell or to hold,if you believe in cryptocurrency you understand that  Eth will definitely have a growth more than $176 but whales will always tell you it dose not worth holding dump it and they will buy and hold.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:03:32 PM

I think the best strategy currently is to swing trade, no one actually know the direction of the market but at each pump it's best to take come profit.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:11:11 PM

you better hold it ethereum because it looks like it will be good for the price you see bitcoin being pumped continuously and eth will also go up higher and you will benefit a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: