Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Veil Project Mining- Privacy without Compromise  (Read 6038 times)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:38:05 PM

I think it may highly depends on the amount of coins you hold because my returns are more like 3-5% a month.

can anybody confirm what does precompute do?
I click the button here on the wallet but nothing happens
https://veil-project.com/blog/veil-precompute/

All there for your reading pleasure.

Basically you should be able to spend zerocoins faster. When it comes to staking, it should also help you lower your rate of orphans if your CPU is on the lower end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:21:28 PM

Why don't you shill your coin in official thread instead shitposting here in mining section?And all that for less than 150$ a month, in case you don't know here is the official thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065331.0
As you can see we are discussing here mainly about mining and staking, so there is a sense to post about this topic here in mining section.
Secondly, many of Veil promoters believe in this project which is pretty cool, so they do not see 150USD per month but a opportunity for much bigger profit.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

Since I don't have mining equipment yet, trying to raise fund to jointly set up one with a long time crypto partner, ever since our first mining rig project failed because of fraudulent builder, we have been actively involved in trading and teaching others about crypto. Once my Veil wallet is done synchronizing, I will have to participate in Proof-Of-Stakes (pos). The Proof-Of-Work (pow) mining may be started later by my team.

In my own opinion, i think it's better to use the funds to buy more veils for shaking rather than set up a mining rig with mining difficulties and huge electricity bills to settle,
when you calculate the amount you will spend on acquiring good mining equipment, and your electricity cost monthly, it will be more profitable to buy veil and stake to earn good rewards, pos don't need much capital, except you have free source of electricity.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:14:07 AM

The difficulty is going up like crazy last couple of days my mining returns dropped to half of what I was getting before lol. Thinking of switching pool did any you guys mined on veilmine before?

BINTEX

Powered by,
hustleman

Activity: 155
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:47:34 AM

The difficulty is going up like crazy last couple of days my mining returns dropped to half of what I was getting before lol. Thinking of switching pool did any you guys mined on veilmine before?

What pool are/were you on?
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:27:38 AM

Why don't you shill your coin in official thread instead shitposting here in mining section?And all that for less than 150$ a month, in case you don't know here is the official thread
As you can see we are discussing here mainly about mining and staking, so there is a sense to post about this topic here in mining section.
Secondly, many of Veil promoters believe in this project which is pretty cool, so they do not see 150USD per month but a opportunity for much bigger profit.  Wink

150USD per month? for that, what was the amount we need to spend in order to buy the coins because many people have some positive opinion towards this project and even hero members are showing a lot of interest towards this project for the promotions.
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:48:00 AM

It's painful we see more and more small Veil's playmobils on this forum, they speak to say nothing, it's unbearable. I guess they are paid for the number of posts they do with the Veil logo?
it would be necessary to do some cleaning it does not look like a free forum but a forum of doggies Veil. And just for that I hate this project and I would not see what it is.
Shame on those who get fucked for a little money.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

It's painful we see more and more small Veil's playmobils on this forum, they speak to say nothing, it's unbearable. I guess they are paid for the number of posts they do with the Veil logo?
it would be necessary to do some cleaning it does not look like a free forum but a forum of doggies Veil. And just for that I hate this project and I would not see what it is.
Why are you so mad? This is an online forum - a place where people communicate. If you do not like what other people say, this does not mean that they are stupid or bad.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
jasta more

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:56:34 PM

Sure and it totally don't matter that one of the condition to getting paid is that post in official thread don't count in number of post required weekly Grin During the golden age of signature bounties on this forum when you could get 1k$ a month people at least had the decency to shitpost in threads that were created for it instead spamming mining section

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:08:09 PM

Yeah, I do agree with this statement "They speak to say nothing" and Yes it is unbearable.

I don't know how many threads I created where the vast majority of responses are non-sense, worthless comments in order to increase post counts.
But, what do you do? That's how this forum operates and how marketing schemes play out.

Still - When you notice a large portion of higher ranking users holding the banner - It does say something about the project.
Lots of support out there finding interest in Veil.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:28:46 PM

Yeah, I do agree with this statement "They speak to say nothing" and Yes it is unbearable.

I don't know how many threads I created where the vast majority of responses are non-sense, worthless comments in order to increase post counts.
But, what do you do? That's how this forum operates and how marketing schemes play out.

Still - When you notice a large portion of higher ranking users holding the banner - It does say something about the project.
Lots of support out there finding interest in Veil.

Yes on this point you're right, it works, and as any project that works is that there is a demand. But I'm afraid it distorts the forum because it takes an incredible magnitude.
I mean, when I see a post with this fucking logo it stings my eyes, there are too many!
Is it bitcoin.com or veil.com? i don't know now.

I'm probably too old and I do not understand new habits, but for me it's untimely publicity.
It literally steals my eyes Smiley
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:05:25 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 04:24:23 AM by studio1one

What pool are/were you on?

I am still mining on suprnova. BTW there are only two pools for VEIL coin right? Found a whole list of mining pools for VEIL Smiley

But on the other hand, I am getting good rewards on supernova today started mining a couple of hours back and I already earned 20 VEILs.

BINTEX