Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Veil Project Mining- Privacy without Compromise  (Read 6038 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

Here and there I see news about Veil and that many people foresee its success and further growth. Developers put their best in this project, I suppose. I see that some complain about wallet synchronization troubles, and I guess that it has been mentioned before that it is caused because of the database size. So no worries here, just a little bit of patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:13:24 AM

The public interest for Veil is getting more and more day by day. It is logical to dig Veil as I get it.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:17:31 PM

The public interest for Veil is getting more and more day by day. It is logical to dig Veil as I get it.

It is because the way the team doing background developments will easily help the coin to increase its demand, you can absorb limited supply will always help the coin to increase demand in the market. Due to market fluctuation, the price of coin decreased slightly but once the market starts recovering there is a huge increase in the price for sure.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:49:36 PM

Mainly because they are being listed on good exchanges, volume is raising and in conjunction with good marketing, we finally see results  Cool.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:50:04 AM

Mainly because they are being listed on good exchanges, volume is raising and in conjunction with good marketing, we finally see results  Cool.

It is very good to list the Veil coin in good exchanges and the volume will automatically increase if they manage to list on multiple exchanges. Now slowly the market is recovering which there are good chances for the Veil coin to increase its price to further level in the market.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:03:22 PM

This is such an embarrassment.  An exploit found in the zero coin protocol.  And Veil devs did not take this seriously enough and gambles with it hoping they won't use this exploit on Veil.  Well it happened and Veil money got printed out of thin air.

If an exploit is found where someone can print out money the devs need to get off their asses and make sure to do everything they can to stop it by forking etc.

The devs didn't do enough here and it's quite a shame.  Won't touch this coin with a 10 feet pole since someone has a lot of free veil that they can dump on the markets. I don't think the burn rate  will be quick enough and this project will have bearish price pressure for years. I'm surpised the coin hasn't dumped yet. I guess they are waiting for an exchange with liquidity to dump years later.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:13:46 PM

This is such an embarrassment.  An exploit found in the zero coin protocol.  And Veil devs did not take this seriously enough and gambles with it hoping they won't use this exploit on Veil.  Well it happened and Veil money got printed out of thin air.

If an exploit is found where someone can print out money the devs need to get off their asses and make sure to do everything they can to stop it by forking etc.

The devs didn't do enough here and it's quite a shame.  Won't touch this coin with a 10 feet pole since someone has a lot of free veil that they can dump on the markets. I don't think the burn rate  will be quick enough and this project will have bearish price pressure for years. I'm surpised the coin hasn't dumped yet. I guess they are waiting for an exchange with liquidity to dump years later.

Wasn't really following everything around the project too closely after I had their Signature for a few weeks. What excatly happened and is it know how many Veil has been generated because of this exploit?
jasta more

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:46:52 PM

6 mill were stolen

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:43:53 PM

Wasn't really following everything around the project too closely after I had their Signature for a few weeks. What excatly happened and is it know how many Veil has been generated because of this exploit?

A nice read up about that Veil zero coin exploit: https://veil-project.com/news/2019-08-exploit/
I didnt able to read up this news and this is my first time when i searched yet this one doesnt buzz out into the community.
Exploits like this do mostly happen on this cryptospace.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: