Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders  (Read 16042 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:07:03 AM

Greediness was part of a many from creation, that was why somebody ate the forbidden fruit. Traders are found on this category becasue many atimes they will be waiting for a huge profit rather than making it gradually. A trader will prefer to loose 10% when s/he is aiming 50% but at the end not seeing the 50% thereby loosing the 10%, maybe sell at 5% at last.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:27:28 AM

You do not need to be greedy, especially on the crypto currencies market while falling. The market is very young and when it falls, you should be happy even with a small percentage of your profit. I am going out of any coin when I have 30-40 percent profit.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:14:18 PM

You cant make a good trader if yu are greedy it does a whole lot of damage traders should be satisfied with the little they make from the market profits cant be made everyday appreciate the little the market is still young there will always be opportunity for another
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:17:17 PM

Greed is the main enemy of traders we have to defeat our own greed in order to be a successful trader,
We have to know when to quit,hold and sell to gain profit from our trades ,
Most of the time being greedy would only make you lose some of your profit.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:17:59 PM

Being greed can make you lost because instead of you are getting profit.  But in reality expecting good life maybe other trader are greed because they want to get more profit instead of some profit because that's the way for them to buy their needs and wants. Im greedy also before but now I know on how to manage this.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:19:40 PM

You cant make a good trader if yu are greedy it does a whole lot of damage traders should be satisfied with the little they make from the market profits cant be made everyday appreciate the little the market is still young there will always be opportunity for another
Young markets perform well compared to old fashion financial markets and stocks. Opportunities are not waiting somewhere and we need to enlight them one by one before it was too late. Sometimes accepting faster decisions can let trader survive in volatile markets.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

work anywhere in the real world and online, we will certainly meet good people and those who are not in this case greed can be used by people who have a high appetite but they must know that it can have an adverse effect on them especially with the decrease in coin prices when this should be more vigilant.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:17:11 PM

Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??
We cannot control of being greedy by someone because they was overwhelm of their profit they didn't know that profit is still profit they want to earn huge amount of money even if that is possible, greedy will bring them to nothing, we must know our limit so that we have positive profit we must have a discipline to ourself on when we are going to stop, greedy is our number one opponent to won the fight on trading.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:21:12 PM

work anywhere in the real world and online, we will certainly meet good people and those who are not in this case greed can be used by people who have a high appetite but they must know that it can have an adverse effect on them especially with the decrease in coin prices when this should be more vigilant.

I think everyone experiences the same thing as Crypto world price and especially happens to big investors who are very dependent on crypto. Don't be too quick to assess prices with the current decline.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:21:47 PM

You do not need to be greedy, especially on the crypto currencies market while falling. The market is very young and when it falls, you should be happy even with a small percentage of your profit. I am going out of any coin when I have 30-40 percent profit.
Its easy not to be greed but usually, uncontrolled emotion always happen when you are earning profit.
The amount of rewards that you can get will just part of you plan, and if you decide to be more greedy then its a higher risk, and it can lose your money. Greediness should be on the right timing as well, because when everyone is afraid to invest then you have to be greedy on that part.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

Who says traders are greedy and who doesn't want to see his or her money grow that way. Traders are sometimes greedy, they invest pennies and want to yield millions from it. Nature doesn't work that way, if that is the case then by now there will be no word like poverty on our planet
Let us be content with the little daily profit we make always and prevent us from loosing everything.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:08:40 PM

Greed will lead us to losses that is why we need to stay away from emotional trading if we want to be successful.ANd some people may reach their target but later changes their mind for more and this keep going but at one stage the prices will get dumped so they will still hold and end up in loss or less profitable.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:12:56 PM

I think everyone experiences the same thing as Crypto world price and especially happens to big investors who are very dependent on crypto. Don't be too quick to assess prices with the current decline.
the decline that occurred was still fairly reasonable, for me who came with small capital might not be a problem for the market decline. but for large investors maybe they have already turned their assets around and have already made a profit now.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

This happened to me as a rookie. Lol. I was trying to get more funds one time at Binance and there is this Telegram group I follow which offers trading signals. I took the bait not knowing I took it a minute late where everyone was already selling. I bought and lost almost half the funds I used to invest. So what I learned from that after is not to participate on trading signals and become greedy but instead be wise when doing trades.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:16:59 PM

Greed will lead us to losses that is why we need to stay away from emotional trading if we want to be successful.ANd some people may reach their target but later changes their mind for more and this keep going but at one stage the prices will get dumped so they will still hold and end up in loss or less profitable.
Emotional way of trading can be a reason to be an exception in some cases but without emotions, we can't trade in a different way than automotive trading bots. Dumped coins are the next opportunities for investors if they want to involve in cheap prices.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

Sometimes people mistake crypto for a get rich quick scheme. They think you can turn your $100 into $200 every 24 hours, forgetting that it takes an amount of patience to reach that level.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:58:49 PM

I already saw mistakes like this. But I don't see it as a greedy move but only a common mistake. And I don't think we can force this issue into them if they want to imagine things like mansion cars or any other things that rich people buys. In my case, especially in this situation, I always dump right away because of the market situation. I don't want it to get lower and since it's just a bounty and not an investment.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:38:55 PM

In order to temper greed, you need to have a mind and understand the fact that it is better to do a lot of operations with small incomes, than to sit and wait for a crazy profit and get losses instead.
It also comes with experience. Perhaps experience will help over time to overcome the greed of investors and they will understand that it is better to earn a little bit than to have losses.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:03:29 PM

There’s nothing you can do to stop greediness among traders. Just let those who fall victims to continue falling victims of it and they will be learning from their mistakes. Some of them don’t even have any plans, all they do is invest their money with no target and be hoping that the price will continue to grow forever, but at the end they will end up being disappointed. This is a risky business, so anyone who is getting in should have their target and know what to do to achieve that.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 01:23:47 PM

Imagines never convert into reality and greed in this market is always comes with a loss as when we see our coin near target price then the emotions comes in between and we expect more then what we were expected and not close our trade. Always set a target profit and come out of that trade when you achieve your target.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: