Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:26:22 PM

my sister works in a bank and she's really negative about bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency for that matter) she said that we might just be in a bubble and one day people will realize that there really is no value to it. A part of me  sometimes tend to think about that (and agree to some extent) but i'm trying to regain my focus and just believe that it's here to stay.
You have to do your own business and not to allow someone to bother your focus, we do have different thinking about crypto currency we should follow our own assessment and analysis, let them think about what they've believe in, avoid people to influence your decision making, it's your future that in sake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:27:50 PM

The negative side of of bitcoin is that criminals can use it as a means to launder money, finance terrorism, drug related crimes and more. These are the reasons why btc is criticized but I believe all this will change when regulation comes in

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

Opinions of people are not a reason to believe. That is, you have your own opinion, which today may be correct, but you can also rely on some other data or opinions of people who may not be entirely correct.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:42:07 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Negative will always be a part of it, so this is not a big deal anymore. Remember when Bitcoin was started to a lowest value there are lot of people who said negative about it and yet when 2017 came up Bitcoin all of a sudden kicked its price up to 20k$ almost each then got dumped its price into 3400$ and now got increased again into 5227$.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

if there are people who say that bad bitcoin means he does not understand bitcoin, in my country the crypto community is still a minority and only a few people know and want to learn about bitcoin, my country has not legalized bitcoin, there is still much debate about bitcoin, but I sure that with the development of technology, bitcoin will become increasingly popular and attractive to all people in the world

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:37:51 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Negative will always be a part of it, so this is not a big deal anymore. Remember when Bitcoin was started to a lowest value there are lot of people who said negative about it and yet when 2017 came up Bitcoin all of a sudden kicked its price up to 20k$ almost each then got dumped its price into 3400$ and now got increased again into 5227$.
I agree. Negative views about bitcoin won't stop coming even if it does not harm them in the first place. I think those people who are doing these are more likely uneducated and insensitive. They only see its negative side and those who claimed that bitcoin is a scam might have only believed those fools around them without doing thorough research about bitcoin.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:45:19 PM

There's nothing you can do to these people when I was starting out people are laughing at me, about me being so much involved in Bitcoin, but after they notice I am getting all I want materially and financially stable, they are now asking me about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, just lead by example, don't force it to them.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:48:49 PM

My main job is all against Bitcoin.  I live every day in this team.  And one I only support bitcoin.  But I am sure that in the future they will also enjoy.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:45:06 PM

Just do not matter about on people what they say. They are not member here so.absolutely they do not have knowledge about bitcoin and just believe bitcoin is bad basing om their perception. These type.of people are usually close minded and just do not want to learn from it to what they believe they are right. We have no other choice but to let them believe on it.

But, OP if you have some time.and you earn on bitcoin the. could show them how made your profit? This will probably change their mind.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

if in my opinion it's normal because from 2017 until now there is still a lot of negative news about bitcoin but people in the crypto world are already in the know so that they will never be affected by the news

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:53:15 PM

I am a strong supporter and believer in cryptocurrency, no matter whatever people talk whatever things about it. There are different kinds of people in the world. Some people do not like people earning through any means. So they envy people earning. Such type of people do nothing but only envy people earning from cryptocurreny. Other are like those who are uneducated about cryptocurrency. They just follow others. And they talk both negative or positive things about bitcoin or cryptocurreny. But we crypto enthusiasts should not be distracted from such negative views.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

The negative side of of bitcoin is that criminals can use it as a means to launder money, finance terrorism, drug related crimes and more. These are the reasons why btc is criticized but I believe all this will change when regulation comes in
Well this is really nonsense to say that, because even money is being use by the criminals but people never say anything negative about it but they always talk negative about bitcoin, for me there is no bad but only scammers and whales use to spread this kind of news so people will sell their coin at panic and whales will buy again.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:28:32 PM

if in my opinion it's normal because from 2017 until now there is still a lot of negative news about bitcoin but people in the crypto world are already in the know so that they will never be affected by the news
They don't want to hear the positive news so they are all looking to the negative news that they wanted to hear. Their basis is from 2017, yes that's the all time high and they are all basing the market through $20k price of bitcoin. And until it won't be back there, all of their negative thoughts will remain. We don't have to encourage them and they are all free to do what they want. We don't care if they keep on telling negative thoughts about bitcoin, the market is good as always.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:57:34 PM

Forget about all those negative comments about bitcoin because they have been around since its creation and are still around yet bitcoin is not dead. Most of these views are just some sort of FUD that are being spread so that crypto investors with weak hands can sell it cheap whiles they buy and hold for the long term run of bitcoin. Bitcoin investments is all about holding for a long term hold.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

Sure, it's not possible to have a world where everyone will support a course and not badmouth it, so Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency industry can't be immune from actions like this from those who detest them.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

Sure, it's not possible to have a world where everyone will support a course and not badmouth it, so Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency industry can't be immune from actions like this from those who detest them.
Bitcoin is the best coin and many people like it but in the world of course not everyone feels the same way so they don't like it and talk arises that produces a negative view of Bitcoin after the news spreads.
Although as good as anything must have a disadvantage and people who don't like it will certainly spread negatives.
but if people believe they have their own beliefs and self-esteem so they remain confident about Bitcoin.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:48:01 PM

We live in a world ruled by money, and the crypto market is an excellent tool for making money, which means it is an excellent tool for manipulations that can be easily carried out by buying and forcing the necessary news, thereby influencing the market.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

We live in a world ruled by money, and the crypto market is an excellent tool for making money, which means it is an excellent tool for manipulations that can be easily carried out by buying and forcing the necessary news, thereby influencing the market.
They are just being strengthened because of the high volatility that is still present in the market now, so they can easily create news that will cause the market to be manipulated. The time crypt adoption becomes very high, I am sure most of these news they create to damage the coin for the sake of manipulation will be gone.

There shall be a time that these Bitcoin will become very stable and very expensive, imagine BTC succeed to climb to 1 million dollars in future, no matter how rich the person is, no one can buy more than 100 BTC, which that quantity won’t be enough to manipulate the market and it’s stability will no longer make way for FUD to be created.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:41:46 AM

It's different from my place that many people have a positive view of Bitcoin. They began to learn about Bitcoin because they knew that the results of Crypto coin trading could yield many benefits. Especially in my country the government strongly supports the existence of Cryptocurrency.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:59:41 AM

In any aspec, people will always looks negative and positive and i am prefer looking on positive view. If we can positive thinking, i am believe we will gain from our investment. Bitcoin already attracting many investor and i am believe the price will growing above $10k soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: