Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:37:42 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad?
Of course this type of guessing is pretty common in different people. Here in my country all investments in here are classified as scam because of elders, especially when you talk to them as if they invested on something...
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:08:06 PM

There has been so much negative news about Bitcoin since the start of crypto story. But regardless of the negative news and false allegations about Bitcoin, it thrived and captured the many  European and American societies and also in many other countries.

It has been adopted by governments to make the systems more transparent and yeah with a further rise in the price again, it might regain its lost position and glory like it had back in 2017 due to the price hike.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:18:39 PM

Every place has a different opinion for Bitcoin. Like in my area, not many people know about Bitcoin information. But if they know about Bitcoin, I think there will be many people who are interested in learning it. Everyone in my area has many young people. So they are very interested in online work.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:22:03 PM

Yes negative views about BTC are not new to us, but only those people less or even without any knowledge about BTC itself. And or those people had some bad experience of losing are also say bad thing on it. But for us that are well introduce and have patience and dedication to work there is nothing bad thing that we can say.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:27:49 PM

as more on works from developer to gives of reference on release with the business intelligence that those might helps on improving level of confidence on investors for work with the jobs on finance with possession of selection on basics of ideal disciplines.
\

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:08:37 AM

This has always been the case, Bitcoin is constantly criticized, but what do we see? It has been 10 years and Bitcoin shows itself as the most profitable investment among the assets, criticism only benefits him, he develops and becomes more and more options for its use in everyday life.
Bitcoin as a newcomer to the digital currency financial sector is very rapidly developing, of course, making policy makers in various countries react, there are those who respond positively by giving permission and making regulations, but there are also those who reject and ban bitcoin  used in their countries.
Of course the policy has nothing wrong, because it is based on the viewpoint of the governments of each country that has evaluated bitcoin. This is inseparable from the many negative views about bitcoin, such as terrorist financing, hiding money from crime, no taxes for the state, etc. All of which are not necessarily true but have been used as references in various media and countries so that many are affected and criticize bitcoin .

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:46:30 AM

I don't know why some people are rude on Bitcoin, maybe they have bad experiences like "theft". Simply ignore them, let them regret once we move forward. In my place, people often talk about BTC but do not buy or use it. They think it is only for people like Bill Gates or Zuckerberg. I tried to teach them but mostly failed attempt.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:04:39 AM

I think only newbies do spread bad news about bitcoin because most of them are mostly looking for a get rich quick scheme, and when they invest , they invest so little so they wont lose much money and then when bitcoin dumps , they lose their investment and they start spreading bad news about bitcoin and start discouraging others from investing
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:24:26 AM

I hear every week something different about bitcoin, at work, on groups ecc... but I never count them. The people who are giving negative feedback probably are less informed or they are talking what the others are saying.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

Negative views about Bitcoin do exist and that also happens in the area where I live. I see that they have negative opinions because they see Bitcoin from the negative side. But if they find out that they can make a lot of money from Bitcoin, I am sure they will be interested in joining. And in the future, they will think positively about Bitcoin.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:09:42 PM

People just fear what they do not understand. Most of their opinions are not based on their own judgments. Most likely they never even used crypto. They just listen to the propaganda against crypto.
because most people are easily influenced by the news so they think that Bitcoin is bad because right now it's bad news Bitcoin is always coming, but for those who want to investigate it they will surely find many benefits from the existence of Bitcoin so they can like Bitcoin.
so in my opinion we also have to play a role in the development of Bitcoin by starting to invite the closest relatives to get to know Bitcoin more deeply.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:35:36 PM

People are always afraid of something new and incomprehensible.  In this situation, it is incomprehensible and this is bitcoin.  But I am sure that in the future these doubts will disappear even in the oldest grandmother.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:27:15 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Most people are still much in doubt of the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If they are wise to take part in it now and stop the negative campaigns against it, I am sure they will benefit too in future.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:48:45 PM

That is true since i came here in cryptocurrency i see a lot of negative thoughts about bitcoin  but i never back off and i realize that is not true, bitcoin is a good for investment and it will giving you a huge of profit if you believe in bitcoin.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:52:20 PM

Theres a bunch of them here specialy those people who are jelous when they see me buying something i like whem i dont event have a work they are thinking that im doing illegal stuff and when i say bitcoin is my job theres where they insist that bitcoin is a scam they got tricked by watching news who spread wrong info about bitcoin

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

Yet still it reigns the crypto world. It about time we just forget about what people say and focus on what we also think. Looking at BTC, it has received may criticism more than any coin but still you could see people rushing for it.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:33:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies can be viewed negatively due to the many issues involved that include difficulty of use, scams, ponzi schemes, vaporware, and volatility, however, these types of technologies are still in their early stages of evolution and provided you don't take on board too much risk when you invest and focus on quality innovations you are unlikely to be dissatisfied with your endeavors

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:07:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies can be viewed negatively due to the many issues involved that include difficulty of use, scams, ponzi schemes, vaporware, and volatility, however, these types of technologies are still in their early stages of evolution and provided you don't take on board too much risk when you invest and focus on quality innovations you are unlikely to be dissatisfied with your endeavors

Anyone can have their own perspective and i think its depend on their own argument. They have negative perspective about cryptocurrency because they dont know about crypto, if they have knowledge about crypto, i am believe they will attracted and perhaps make investment. Better ignore negative perspective and focus on positive perspective

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:44:36 AM

I think people who say bitcoin is bad just don't really know what bitcoin is. They heard some negative news in mass media and think it is some kind of scam or financial pyramid. But when people will learn about bitcoin more they will understand how great this technology is.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:02:31 AM

I think people who say bitcoin is bad just don't really know what bitcoin is. They heard some negative news in mass media and think it is some kind of scam or financial pyramid. But when people will learn about bitcoin more they will understand how great this technology is.
What actually strengthen the market is the negative news, I don't really call everything as news as some are just article based on the writers opinion, some speculation and some FUD by investors in the space. We have to be matured and smart in order to absorb all these without panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: