Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:30:44 AM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
Those who have negative thoughts about bitcoin will often not get the right profit. as you see, its price has nearly doubled in just one and a half months and haters are still cursing bitcoin that it is a trap.
anyway, they use a lot of their time to judge. And we spend a lot of time acting and earning a lot of money. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:47:01 AM

around me, 90% do not understand about BTC. But for negative comment, i think so far so good (in front of me). But i do not know if they have bad experience about BTC behind me. In fact, if i am inviting them to join or invest BTC.... so far they refused it.

People who comment badly on bitcoin certainly don't understand what bitcoin is, or have suffered losses when investing in bitcoin. Though bitcoin is a digital currency whose function is clearly a means of payment. But on the other hand bitcoin can also be a profitable investment in the future, or become a trading tool if the owner likes to trade through bitcoin exchanges.
Bitcoin has experienced various kinds of accusations, including as a place for money laundering and criminal acts, bitcoin is a bubble that will explode so it has no value anymore, the government forbids its citizens to invest in bitcoin because it is very detrimental, even the accusation of bitcoin is fraud.
Of all the negative views it is not proven, because to this day everything is fine, even the price of bitcoin has reached USD 8,034.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:53:38 AM

around me, 90% do not understand about BTC. But for negative comment, i think so far so good (in front of me). But i do not know if they have bad experience about BTC behind me. In fact, if i am inviting them to join or invest BTC.... so far they refused it.

People who comment badly on bitcoin certainly don't understand what bitcoin is, or have suffered losses when investing in bitcoin. Though bitcoin is a digital currency whose function is clearly a means of payment. But on the other hand bitcoin can also be a profitable investment in the future, or become a trading tool if the owner likes to trade through bitcoin exchanges.
Bitcoin has experienced various kinds of accusations, including as a place for money laundering and criminal acts, bitcoin is a bubble that will explode so it has no value anymore, the government forbids its citizens to invest in bitcoin because it is very detrimental, even the accusation of bitcoin is fraud.
Of all the negative views it is not proven, because to this day everything is fine, even the price of bitcoin has reached USD 8,034.

There will be people who keep saying bad things about crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. But who cares? As long as bitcoin is still there and there are many other people who continue to use it or even implement it to support their business, bitcoin will still be profitable for its supporters. We don't need to worry with such negative views.

Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:57:12 AM

For those who had something negatively commented on a bitcoins what abouts are those individual who definitely knows nothing about the bitcoins. Someone who lacks appreciating what bitcoins really is. Like other good bitcoins like Dencoins token, bitcoins was a reall good altcoins in the crypto markets.
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

For some reasons, people tends to comments badly informations about the bitcoins was the people usually had no time of researching on what maybe the good effects of bitcoins when they join. And also on the other alcoins like dencoins token. They are someone who also lacks on looking forward what maybe the bitcoins nring to them in the future investing.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:22:24 AM

In the every market it is evident that the negative thought of the asset whether it is stock, bond, Gold, or the Bitcoin come. This because of the some of the institutional or the corrupted trader spread this rumour so that the price come to low immediate and they can take this opportunity. So, while the crypto market is not certain so the Bitcoin rumour spread as quick. So, never deep into this rumours about the Bitcoin and keep intact.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:37:42 AM

Certainly, when you are bringing up cryptocurrency with so called financial experts, it does conflict with existing monetary policies where money is untraceable, production is questionable, and its unjustified value and growth. Since long ago there's many corruptions, involving billions of money aboard which pretty much tries to make their money 'anonymous' ? Bitcoin simply reflects how people deal with money in a decentralized manner and the technology itself is not to blame. Dismissing bitcoin just brings up other scams like MLM which always been compared with crypto

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:59:48 AM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Many people with out knowledge about bitcoin think that it is bad especially when they see it in social media and television that some people using it in a bad way,we cannot blame them because they don't have experience how to do it and how to make money with it that's why they always see the negative side of it,and for us that have knowledge about bitcoin ignore those people who is claiming that it is bad and we will show to them what is the good benefits when we invest on it.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:08:40 AM

I think there is no need to listen to those who do not believe bitcoin and to spread negative news for promoting negative aspects. Keep focusing on what you are doing and planning for the future. No need to take any fears, because your meditation ideas and skills will help you do something better.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:41:02 AM

I think there is no need to listen to those who do not believe bitcoin and to spread negative news for promoting negative aspects. Keep focusing on what you are doing and planning for the future. No need to take any fears, because your meditation ideas and skills will help you do something better.

yes of course that is true, and it must be noted for newcomers that if before they join this industry, they must have strong trust in bitcoin. so later there won't be any more misconceptions about bitcoin, so do your job well and prove that bitcoin isn't as bad as they think.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:55:08 AM

Negative news appear everytime when Bitcoin is pumped.
Not really . what i see is that there are more good news when bitcoin is pumping because those good news are the reason on why bitcoin had pump in the first place  . negative news ofently occur when bitcoin is in dumped . like for example a certain exchange was hacked and the hacker sells alot of coins , that results for the dump of the price  .

Negative news isnt all about bitcoin but its also for all the cryptos in general because there are lots of cryptos and people dont only foccus on a single coin .
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

The one's that look at it in a negative way are the guys who has never heard of crypto, no idea of what it is and how it works, and never had a chance to hold a coin in their entire life. There are a lot of great projects out there that focuses on solution to real problems in different areas. As well as the entertainment space like a crypto collectible that has its own hardware wallet which acts like its home. There are a lot of unique uses for blockchain and crypto and adoption is the key. AT&T recently accepted BTC as a payment to millions of their subscribers and big companies like Facebook, Microsoft, etc. are now joining the ride.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

Many people with out knowledge about bitcoin think that it is bad especially when they see it in social media and television that some people using it in a bad way,we cannot blame them because they don't have experience how to do it and how to make money with it that's why they always see the negative side of it,and for us that have knowledge about bitcoin ignore those people who is claiming that it is bad and we will show to them what is the good benefits when we invest on it.

Yeah, in our local tv station, there are guys who are using bitcoin as a pyramid scam. After they get huge profits or if ever the market dropped so hard and they can no longer get back up, they just disappear. Can't blame the people and it would be good to have btc or crypto as a whole to be highlighted publicly in a good way.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:32:29 PM

They get their have justification as they strength get poor knowledge on the other hand it's not equitable to censure all things on bitcoin only. I get understood a plenty of rejection item all the more in my state on the other hand I neglected them as whether they would just knew the valid affair that bitcoin could they, they desire definitely add that it's actually a boon.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:29:29 PM

it occurs any period. humans are distrustful of what they achieve not explain. And as of their care, they first expression that it is poor.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:35:51 PM

it is not necessary, the time will come (and very soon) the crypto will be everywhere, and those who refused will regret it, so don't worry and work on.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:33:06 PM

it is not necessary, the time will come (and very soon) the crypto will be everywhere, and those who refused will regret it, so don't worry and work on.
when crypto adoption has been accepted by everyone but there are some people who disagree, maybe they will only be like going back in time without following developments. where everyone will do transactions very quickly and instantly and they only still use fiat money that is carried everywhere.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:16:52 AM

Negative views always come for everything not just for bitcoin. Giant corporation or new technology have negative side too by other people and haters.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:42:14 AM

there are still many people who do not understand the digital currency. so we must be able to become a bridge of knowledge about digital currencies. we must be able to provide the best information possible and with easy-to-understand delivery. let's work together and do your best to develop a much better world of digital currency.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:09:21 AM

maybe those who think like that don't understand the mechanism of bitcoin. if they have jumped into the crypto world, they will automatically know about crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: