Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

those people who have lost money when investing in Bitcoin will always say that Bitcoin or some of the coins in which they invested - is bad

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

those people who have lost money when investing in Bitcoin will always say that Bitcoin or some of the coins in which they invested - is bad
like this bro, everyone's thinking is certainly different, there are those who think positively and some who think negatively. so it depends on their view of how and what conditions they experience are certainly like. so not everyone thinks crypto is the best.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:34:53 PM

People around me do complain about bitcoin negatively but I don't mind whatever they say because I can still see the positive things about of bitcoin. Instead of complaining negatively about bitcoin, I use the opportunity to invest more so I can realize more profit in future.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:43:18 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

yes, this is common everywhere, especially in countries that prohibit it.
limited education and knowledge are the benchmarks for most of the majority of people who are not familiar with bitcoin or blockchain. of course there are various factors, especially media coverage plays an important role in every information for the general public
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Yeah, especially in Malaysia lul
People here doesn't really take initiative into learning something new and yet they wanted to claim something bad

But yeah, this is the chance believer get into the market before the real adoption came right?
And people who are into the crypto field should explain to those who are not in the field so they understand it
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

Not just getting rid of the mindset of what happened in the cryptocurrency market in the year 2018 and the drops of coins, especially the BTC, which had the most investments in all, as it had been a lot of bad comenties about it that it was a scam but they did not touch it very well because of the very longing for it. And many of them are wrong with the use of it and it is a scam they can say that the BTC is a scam. Most of those who say unprepared About this is the investors who have lost a lot of money because of the collapse of cryptocurrency market.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

Yes, i had a lot of people around who say that bitcoin is not good, that bitcoin is bad, but there are also news who are against bitcoin and that bitcoin will die, but it hink these news are made just to spread FUD and someone to buy bitcoin much cheaper.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:57:21 PM

Yes, i had a lot of people around who say that bitcoin is not good, that bitcoin is bad, but there are also news who are against bitcoin and that bitcoin will die, but it hink these news are made just to spread FUD and someone to buy bitcoin much cheaper.
Speculation smells bad for those üho can't hide it from the public. Bitcoin is not bad for investing purpose but people who don't understand the basics or working mechanism can blame the market's nature for their own mistakes.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

Doubts or fears are natural, so the price of volatile bitcoin makes them think negatively. No need to be influenced by others, but still in the belief that bitcoin is indeed the best with a bright future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:00:36 PM

People will always talk like this about things they don’t understand. All the same, everyone will come to cryptocurrency. Now or in 10 years.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:13:06 PM

Bitcoin is not the perfect currency, and it is used by some criminal organizations for illegal transactions, so there are always negatives about it. But I still believe in Bitcoin and believe that it always brings many good things in the future.

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

Just dont listed to them, i really dont care about them who always saying bitcoin its bad or something like "SCAM" Word. I appreciate their opinion but i dont care, every single person always have their opinion.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:35:26 PM

keep walking in the path you believe right now because the road you choose is correct even though it is different from the people around you.
Sounds good, believe in whatever you think will be good for you, stay away from people who did not believe in whatever paths you are taking right now, in due time you will succeed and they will look after you, it's got to take some risk don't mind anyone just proceed and decide in what you think can  bring
you more success.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 05:52:27 PM

this is common, many people don't agree with bitcoin. but after they feel the benefits they will change their minds. I am among those who disagree at the beginning. but after I became part of all this, I realized that my judgment had been wrong.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

If everyone loved cryptocurrencies, we wouldn't have the golden opportunities that we see. Let the haters hate - it's a free world. The world does not generally reward those who refuse to take any risks.
yes you are right, let the haters continue to hate this. but unfortunately those who don't like bitcoin on average have the authority to make regulations in the government. we shouldn't just be quiet, but we have to do the thing that makes them rethink about btc.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:34:50 PM

Have a friend that always says bad things about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general but guess what he always comes around to borrow money that I actually make through cryptocurrency. The thing there is that there will always be negative talkers

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:37:58 PM

Maybe not, in my area there are still many people who don't know bitcoin so I don't care about their conversations if they have bad thoughts. if they know I can earn money from bitcoin I am sure they want to join

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:46:16 PM

I am just laughing at that person. They are missing a great technology and lots of opportunities.
Remember, In the past of mankind, even the subject of whether the world is round or not, has caused great controversy. Nobody remembers people claiming that the world was not round that day. But those who discovered it was round and who claimed it are at least known through this way.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:51:46 PM

Maybe they don't know Bitcoin as a whole but only see the downside like the current weak conditions, Bitcoin has lost a lot of prices since the last Bearish market and currently remains at $ 5000 and I'm sure it will continue to increase this year. If we believe and want to try, of course there are many opportunities and all negative talk about Bitcoin ignores it or considers it a lesson.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:56:02 PM

Every good things and good people certainly there is some people thought it from negative side (haters), personaly i don't care with all of them. They don't know anything about bitcoin and the truth behind it, they just stupid people who against the future technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: