Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:04:47 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Even Fiat currency has negative usage. BTC also has both positive and negative usage but its positive impact outclass its negative impact. Take an example of a gun, it is used by military and civilians for safety purpose but at the same time is used by bad guys.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 03:07:20 PM

those who say bad about bitcoin are those who don't know anything about crypto currencies, or those who suffer losses because of that, therefore they consider bitcoin to have ruined their lives and think that bitcoin is very bad.
Bitcoin can be a good or bad reason at the same time for different people coming from different backgrounds. Who suffer losses should blame himself for these consequences and no one else is going to help such people from my experience.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

I think people who have negative views because they don't understand what bitcoin is and the technology that brings it. There is also the possibility that the person has a bad experience with Bitcoin because they are new to Bitcoin, for example, once bought and tried to invest when Bitcoin was booming, especially in times when the price of Bitcoin soared. And suddenly the price dropped.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:21:21 PM

My friends and families, i educated them with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies what is the purpose, positive thoughts hiw will it impact our future lives, but it seems they are not interested. I feel bad for them, no matter how i try to introduced it to them they still ignore it because simply they dont know what it is and they dont know it is existing. And i cant do about it, i believe i do my part, and if time will come cryptocurrency will rule the world, regret for them. Cheers.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:41:02 PM

Due to the nature of human, markets can fool us with using the different trend styles like a continuation, reversal candles in bull or bear market. Bitcoin's price is going up and coming down but we never want to see it's low levels for obvious reasons.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:49:06 PM

At some point, everyone will start to adopt bitcoin, merchant will accept it, people will feel comfortable using crypto. Technology is always welcomed. Someday people will leave using fiat.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:11:14 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

Well I'm sure that those people who are saying negative things about Bitcoin are also those who suffer from huge loss. They're only bitter about their investment because they didn't gain profit.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:42:19 PM

Bitcoin is not bad, it is simply too old as a crypto currency. Bitcoin made crypto currencies pretty famous but in my opinion it is time to leave the first spot for more perspective altcoins that should built a better future for the whole industry.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:03:08 PM

I would  prefer to hod bitcoin than to hold any other, because it is an already unestablished coin with the real store of value.
If there is any coin that will first be accepted anywhere, it is bitcoin, because a lot of people already know how valuable it is
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:17:03 PM

Such negative perspectives about Bitcoin arouses while the majority is selling. We need to keep patient cause this all happens just temporary! It's been proved that we are always going down before up.
If you will analyzed and realized how the market behaves you will be able to overcome this negative views regarding bitcoin, it will make you more
eager to support knowing that in the other side of the line positive things will happens and this negativity will be replaced.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:34:40 PM

I am already deaf when they are talking and mute at the same time. I cannot argue with them anymore for their minds are already closed.
They have been fed with fake news and social media keeps on pushing that for them to be against crypto currencies specially bitcoin.

I just dont get it though.
I became so bored listening to them but yet they dont get bore to argue with just repeated "fake facts".
Maybe they will get exhausted too in the right time.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

a lot of things about bitcoin and would always do that. Sometimes you need to pay attention to what they say, don't say you don't care because there are things you could learn from them. I don't give deaf ears to what people says about cryptocurrency, I read wide and listen to hear more that way I learn.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

Let people have a negative view of bitcoin that we do is learn and continue to learn then practice to get results. If we don't listen to people with negative views, we will be able to explore our potential with bitcoin.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:31:46 PM

In my opinion, things like that will always be there. Because out there, there are still many people who mistakenly perceive bitcoin. There are even those who identify bitcoin with fraud. That's because of their lack of understanding about bitcoin
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:32:22 PM

Negative opinions always come from people who do not know about cryptocurrency. Because they are afraid of this misunderstanding and something new.

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:43:17 PM

bitcoin did fall at its lowest price, so many people consider bitcoin a fraud, but I don't think this is true. I believe that bitcoin can rise to the highest price again. they will be silent and then witness this truth, just ignore their words.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:09:41 PM

If we know about Bitcoin, we won't be moved by these negative comment.  Those who say bitcoin is bad are those who actually do not know what bitcoin is.  They just heard it from someone then believe in it  without doing their own research.  And besides, there is no one that can please all audience.  There will always be a hater no matter how good the product is.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:17:24 PM

Some of the news come out of ignorance. Bitcoin is built on the blockchain technology which a versed majority of the world population can't get a hang on and secondly, the bad news are sometimes orchestrated by bitcoin competitors from through finance sector of the centralized world and a few others interested in buying low from weak hands when panic sets in. Nevertheless, we should focus more on bitcoins utility and future positive impact on the finance sector

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:46:16 PM

Negative opinions always come from people who do not know about cryptocurrency. Because they are afraid of this misunderstanding and something new.
I can also remember myself 5 years ago, when I did not understand much about the development of the cryptocurrency market, I did not strongly believe that the world would use the global cryptocurrency.

yes, sometimes everyone's fault when jumping into crypto is on that side. because they sometimes don't study crypto before they know more. so don't blame us if sometimes the development goes up and down just because of the users. the problem is that many users don't know about the crypto world.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:27:45 PM

Lol, it's a news we hear all the time and we are already tired of hearing it because it is not true and can never be true, people have been saying that bitcoin is a scam since 2009 and up until now, we haven't seen the scam operation in action. I don't know why people fail to learn from past experience and adjust themselves to embracing new technology, though we can't blame anyone because we are all human beings and everyone have their own opinion about new technology and opinion can always change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: