Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17586 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

of course not only in your place but in my place too
and when i try to explain about bitcoin, they didn't want to heard me, but i never think about what they think on bitcoin
because i already make a lot of money in this industry now,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:47:18 AM

Everyone is free to give an assessment of bitcoin. But it is not appropriate to give too bad a judgment on a technology, especially bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the great advancements in technology. Although there are still many shortcomings, it is not appropriate for us to give negative views about bitcoin. Rather than we hate bitcoin, it is better to think of covering up the negative side of bitcoin by giving innovations to bitcoins which later can be more useful. If many people say bitcoin is bad then it is not a wise and professional person. Someone who is wise should criticize bitcoin along with providing a solution.
Since the very first day of bitcoin existence or even the crypto announcement, there had been planning going on to sabotage this enormous world. People have been trying really hard to produce a harmful figure of bitcoin among population but I believe people are quite intelligent to response them in a much diluted manner. Bitcoin is an asset now and it would be more famous in coming times.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:55:48 AM

The reason people think bitcoin as bad is bews agency highlights the bad news, like dealing with illegal activity through bitcoin. No one do due research on bitcoin but trust only the fake news.
OP, this should be moved to bitcoin discussion.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:05:09 AM

The reason people think bitcoin as bad is bews agency highlights the bad news, like dealing with illegal activity through bitcoin. No one do due research on bitcoin but trust only the fake news.
they always blowing bad news for their own advantages.if bitcoin price crashing due of this , they will take it on low price.whales always play this game to make them profits.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

There are always will be people which says bitcoin is bad. There are a lot of reasons why they say that. Some people have negative experiences with bitcoin. They loose money on trade or by bitcoin in high price before it dumped. It is easier to blame bitcoin instead themselves for being not enough careful and wise. But it is ok. Bitcoin is a great technology which have a great future. People say bad things about all new technologies in the beginning, but then start to use it. With bitcoin will be the same.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:40:34 AM

yes it also happens in my place, many people think that bitcoin is bad even though it's actually not like that, bitcoin is an innovation of the future. my advice to you is don't worry about what they say, do your job well.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:03:05 AM

they always blowing bad news for their own advantages.if bitcoin price crashing due of this , they will take it on low price.whales always play this game to make them profits.
well, many people already know that, there are lots of rumors on some internet media, you have to be careful when reading it, plant your trading principles not to sell before you get more than 25% profit.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:14:46 AM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!
It is only natural that they think that because they themselves do not understand about bitcoin. They must be given an understanding first and then conclude, sometimes people around us only read a little about bitcoin and concluded that bitcoin is bad, this is a bad thought in my opinion.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:18:54 AM

The most people who say Bitcoin is bad have never used it, they just heard something like "BTC has dropped from 20000$ to 4000$". When another bullish stage on the cryptocurrency market starts, they are likely to buy Bitcoin.
mryoso23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:23:33 AM

usually because the bitcoin always smashes the price, so many people are no longer in the bitcoin .. But for me the bitcoin is a good use especially in the future ...
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:27:02 AM

usually because the bitcoin always smashes the price, so many people are no longer in the bitcoin .. But for me the bitcoin is a good use especially in the future ...

The price link between the bitcoin and the other coins is not entirely, so don't blame the bitcoin for making the price broken, but blame the buyers who when the market is not in good condition the buyers tend to decrease so this is very difficult to weir.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:51:43 AM

~
The world needs to be properly orientated, most especially those who do not understand the impact and importance of not just bitcoin, but blockchain technology in its entirety.
We are now in an era where the people with the understanding are busy accumulating more btc and waiting for another great opportunity again, such as the last bull run. There are now places where blockchain technology and bitcoin are now being adopted.
Pffrt

Merit: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:46:29 AM

well, many people already know that, there are lots of rumors on some internet media, you have to be careful when reading it, plant your trading principles not to sell before you get more than 25% profit.
It's not about we people who are already introduced with crypto for a long time but newbie will have to suffer much from this problem. Moreover, this kind of bad news may act as a resistance in the adoption of bitcoin worldwide.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:47:26 AM

that is true and there is always a downside especially for virtual currencies. especially for ordinary people who don't know technology, blockchain and crypto. I think it would be very natural if there were many who did not understand it, especially there were many scam patterns that became news in the media. so I think here is education and your knowledge is given to the closest person
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:26:13 PM

that is true and there is always a downside especially for virtual currencies. especially for ordinary people who don't know technology, blockchain and crypto. I think it would be very natural if there were many who did not understand it, especially there were many scam patterns that became news in the media. so I think here is education and your knowledge is given to the closest person

Its better if we ignore people with negative thinking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If they dont believe on bitcoin, its their choice and there is benefits for us to convince them. Its better focus with our investment and our goal because bitcoin is future investment and can give us big profits

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:45:04 PM

It's not about we people who are already introduced with crypto for a long time but newbie will have to suffer much from this problem. Moreover, this kind of bad news may act as a resistance in the adoption of bitcoin worldwide.
news is not always good and produces a lot of news and not all is good so we must be vigilant when the news appears and does not immediately believe.
new people need knowledge so they read important but careful news.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:52:57 PM

People always have different views on things, one may think positively about something and others may not. The negative views about bitcoin may start because of ignorance. It is human nature to be afraid things they don't understand; however, if you try to learn about it, you can have an unbiased judgement. Just like in games people may think of it negatively because it may lead to addiction and negligence of other important things, but gamers will know themselves the positive effects that games bring.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:23:44 PM

Well, i don’t care what other people say about Bitcoin. I don’t care their opinion. We can’t force them to believe in crypto market or Btc, it’s their own choice. But i never let other people to make me feel down. I think the future of Btc will be great.
Lots of negative views is better, it only showed that people are concern with crypto, if they have doubts, they surely did some research on it and being them skeptical makes this market not a one sided. There are people who believe now and people who still doubts, but eventually they will change their mind if they realize how useful crypto is, and being a supporter, that's our job to educate them by feeding them real information.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BeGoods
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:46:47 PM

That's a natural thing, even dollars have haters. every thing has haters and loyalists. moreover there are many competitors for bitcoin, of course there will be more bad news about bitcoin. around my place, many people see bad about bitcoin, I think it's natural because they don't know about bitcoin yet, just ignore them dude..
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:53:25 AM

they tell us about bitcoin is bad just because they don't understand what is bitcoin and what cryptocurrency is.
if they understand they will come and join with us, because this is our future , cryptocurrency, digital money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: