Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
helenbmb

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:02:59 PM

This is one of the unique projects I so much love for the way it combines both the traditional and Blockchain mode together, in which  FUNCTION X works like smart phones on android and SIM card is needless and everything is decentrlized, each with a convenient switching mode. 

To know more, read this easily comprehensive article below.

https://medium.com/@airdropgallant/function-x-a-global-decentralized-internet-supported-by-blockchain-technology-and-smart-gadgets-64991c69f3df

Function X is a great and innovative project.
Gardataur

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:39:15 PM

I believe that the Function project is the most interesting and promising project of 2019.  Wink I plan to take part in the pre-sale of the phone. Tell me, when are you planning to start selling your phone? Are there any restrictions on the number of phones purchased?
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 09:00:57 PM

And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

If you want to call on a regular mode, you need to use the non-Blockchain mode.
I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

There will be a notification from the traditional mode. Therefore, you will never miss a phone call while you are on the blockchain mode.
That's what I wanted to know, Thank you.

Speedhall

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:24:20 PM

Function X is a very strong project, if you implement all your plans, then this project is waiting for a great deal
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:48:58 PM

i know function x will be a game-changer in the telco industry especially with the breach of privacy in data transmission on our day to day communication
more info about FX https://youtu.be/juBrIAiiOWY
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

There will be a notification from the traditional mode. Therefore, you will never miss a phone call while you are on the blockchain mode.

Through BOB, can we able to mine the other coins by connecting the nodes? If so, then many people will start buying this new mobile because it is completely built by using the block chain technology.
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:48:40 AM

I think so.

You are welcome!
Yartis

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:35:12 AM

I think so.

Great feature, pundix always thinking ahead
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:34:42 AM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.
What dApp(s) would you like to see implemented into Function X?

Will be exciting to see the opinions in this forum.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?
UNCLEFEDOR789

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 03:45:48 PM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?

I think that given the private nature of the Uber network, this is entirely possible, moreover, it may be another tool for competition.
Gogul

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:12:15 PM

I think so.

Through BOB, can we able to mine the other coins by connecting the nodes? If so, then many people will start buying this new mobile because it is completely built by using the block chain technology.

I think that this is impossible. Function X works on its own blockchain. How can this apply to the extraction of other coins? I think nothing. In addition, it is better to focus on a specific coin - f(x), than to follow many. Is not it?
kriiptochelovek

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:54:10 PM

What version of Android will be ?
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

What version of Android will be ?

Android version will be following the updated version.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 09:05:42 AM

Am patiently waiting for the release of this unique blockchain phone. The making of the call and giving data and control back to users and makers to me would make it well adopted. This is a huge step and kudos to the PundiX team

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

MinhThanh88

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:08:41 AM

Hello everybody, today i want to share about fiontion x, my video will explain in detail about the structure of FX tokens, hold addresses, use funds, and unlock schedules to build ecosystems Function X https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfwx7kDxzg&feature=youtu.be
EXOMI

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:48:26 AM

I recently found out in Telegram chat that an Xphone will cost $599? It seems that Zac called the price, please tell me, is this true? Will there be only one phone model or will there be several models with different prices?
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 01:02:37 PM

Telegram and WhatsApp 2.0!

pulaper

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:52:41 PM

Am patiently waiting for the release of this unique blockchain phone. The making of the call and giving data and control back to users and makers to me would make it well adopted. This is a huge step and kudos to the PundiX team

Hi my friend. Tell me, please - are you planning to buy an XPhone (BOB) or just want to see what demand will be for it?
Many of my friends are also waiting for the start of sales of this Xphone, but no one is ready to buy it for $600.
By the way, BOB will really cost $600 or is it a preliminary price?
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:56:40 PM

Hi my friend. Tell me, please - are you planning to buy an XPhone (BOB) or just want to see what demand will be for it?
Many of my friends are also waiting for the start of sales of this Xphone, but no one is ready to buy it for $600.
By the way, BOB will really cost $600 or is it a preliminary price?

What do you mean by they are not ready to buy BOB for $600?
I think its preliminary price, but lets see.
fsn322

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:23:22 PM

My next video about BoB
https://youtu.be/IfTNbz56Awk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: