Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
Micronoid

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:26:44 PM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.
What dApp(s) would you like to see implemented into Function X?

Will be exciting to see the opinions in this forum.
Telegram and WhatsApp 2.0!

All applications that run on the Android operating system and so will work on the XPhone.
I would like to see a messenger with a very high degree of data protection as a BOB phone application.
Is it possible?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:50:55 PM

when will be international Phone sale? have any idea? for example in europe.
i live in Georgia, and i think - this phones will be popular in my country.
eduardstal

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?

For sure it can! The team actually implemented a car hailing dApp as a demo for Consensus Invest 2018.

You should read more about it here: https://medium.com/pundix/the-sharing-economy-on-the-blockchain-the-next-step-for-function-xs-decentralized-web-560647b74eeb
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:31:20 PM

check more info in article : https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_ICO_Investing/comments/cvc74x/fx_functionx_independence_of_function_x_in/

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
eduardstal

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:16:54 PM

The exact date is still unknown, what I can tell you tho is that subscribing to the newsletter from functionx.io will definitely get you noticed about the pre-order process.
TasiaAdamia

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

GuestCrew

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

sumbit my post . week 5 (content)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166702.msg52265479#msg52265479

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
andreikuleev

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:23:35 PM

I do scuba diving , I can dive under water with the phone ?
eduardstal

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

All applications that run on the Android operating system and so will work on the XPhone.
I would like to see a messenger with a very high degree of data protection as a BOB phone application.
Is it possible?

It's very likely we'll see such a dApp implemented, the Blok on Blok phone already has a message function (via blockchain) which will be installed by default.
Fashkin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:29:07 PM

Is it possible?

It's very likely we'll see such a dApp implemented, the Blok on Blok phone already has a message function (via blockchain) which will be installed by default.

FunctionX really need to roll out these phones to be assessable to cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide to further help Pundix realise it corporate blockchain adoption goals
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?

I think that given the private nature of the Uber network, this is entirely possible, moreover, it may be another tool for competition.

So, I hope it is a new tool, but with competition and also that can have as a differential: benefits and attractive promotions to users
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:58:45 AM

What is the quality of the phone itself?

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?

I mean, what about the hardware of a cell phone?
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:08:43 AM

I think that given the private nature of the Uber network, this is entirely possible, moreover, it may be another tool for competition.

So, I hope it is a new tool, but with competition and also that can have as a differential: benefits and attractive promotions to users

What promotions are you talking about? As I understand it, there will be no advertising in the f(x) operating system. All applications will compete on an equal footing with each other. This will destroy monopolists and dishonest competitors.

Never give up
supermarioo

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:08:22 PM

Is it possible?

FunctionX really need to roll out these phones to be assessable to cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide to further help Pundix realise it corporate blockchain adoption goals

I will buy this one for sure. I subscribed to make sure i see the order now button first haha..
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:03:09 PM

Still, who among those present understands how calls and messages will be possible without the Internet?? Huh

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:17:11 PM

The exact date is still unknown, what I can tell you tho is that subscribing to the newsletter from functionx.io will definitely get you noticed about the pre-order process.

Yes, still they didn't release any specified details about the Block chain phone when they are going to release? Yes, it is a good way to subscribe to the latest news in this way, we might easily get updates from the company and what are other different updates giving by the company.
Breder

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:15:03 PM

Still, who among those present understands how calls and messages will be possible without the Internet?? Huh

Who told you that there will be no Internet?
The phone’s operating system has a modified Google Chrome browser.
It will work in two modes - regular and blockchain.
In blockchain mode, all information will be transmitted through the secure blockchain FXTP protocol.
Thus, all information will be stored and transmitted in the blockchain.
I hope you understand?
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:12:39 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 10:26:13 PM by Fedor111

Who told you that there will be no Internet?
The phone’s operating system has a modified Google Chrome browser.
In blockchain mode, all information will be transmitted through the secure blockchain FXTP protocol.
Thus, all information will be stored and transmitted in the blockchain.
I hope you understand?
"Two XPhone users were able to talk to each other without the need of a centralized service provider." Huh?? Source: https://medium.com/functionx/product-development-update-xphone-design-journey-64c6910fd4d1
"When a user sends a text message or makes a call through BOB, that message or call will be transmitted through various actions executed on the blockchain, rather than through a centralized mobile carrier." Source:
https://medium.com/functionx/product-development-update-xphone-design-journey-64c6910fd4d1

doglasslim

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:12:22 AM

With this exceptional innovation of Function X project, am pretty sure it is going to succeed even beyond expectations.
Go here https://medium.com/@doglasslim/function-x-powered-the-worlds-1st-blockchain-phone-96332823e5b3 to know more about the stuffs that Function X project has in stock for its community.
More wins team!
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:27:12 AM

Hi guys. I know that there are Function (x) fans from Russia here. I wrote an article about the Function (x) staking system. If you have Pundi X coins (NPXS or NPXSXEM), then you can receive FX coins (Function (x)) for free. The term staking system until 03.19.2020. You can read the article here - https://bit.ly/2HuUzFP (article in medium blog).

I will be happy for the comments!
Dakijon

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:36:14 AM

I thing no one phone can't do blockchain mode right now. Exodus phone only blockchain wallet have and not work for blockchain mode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: