Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:00:09 PM

BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?

I have read somewhere that it can be from Kickstarter and from the XWallet too. Tho i dont remember from where i have read that. Would be nice if anyone can shed some light on this.

You will be able to order it through Kickstarter and through the XWallet!

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/pundixs-blockchain-phone-is-now-called-bob-and-its-coming-soon
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:13:19 PM

Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
RAM : 6GB
ROM : 128 GB
Dual OS : Function X, Android 9,0
Display : 5,65-inch Full HD
Camera : 48MP/12MP
Dual mode : Traditional and blockchain modes
Battery : 3500 mAh
Sensor : Fingerprint Sensor

What will we get in the maximum configuration?
Probably it will be a surprise.
It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?

From what I know, unfortunately, the fingerprint scanner is not under-display. The sensor used gets the job done, just like an under-display scanner, it may be less convenient tho
Its design does not involve such technical frills. 6Gb of RAM he also does not need. Its main task is to be a means of communication and storage (X Wallet) based on blockchain. Consider him a prototype. The iPhone 3G also once looked unattractive.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Yartis

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:51:45 AM

Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?

From what I know, unfortunately, the fingerprint scanner is not under-display. The sensor used gets the job done, just like an under-display scanner, it may be less convenient tho
Its design does not involve such technical frills. 6Gb of RAM he also does not need. Its main task is to be a means of communication and storage (X Wallet) based on blockchain. Consider him a prototype. The iPhone 3G also once looked unattractive.

Yeah, i will buy this phone because it is actually the FIRST blockchain phone in the whole world. Everything on it runs on the blockchain and they also include a traditional mode. There are only 5000 pieces, not many. I can use it for my blockchain tasks, as a wallet too etc. I dont mind the design, tho i must say i find it unusual. All the current new phones are just clones when it comes to the design, nothing new. BOB makes the difference. I dont mind for the specs either. I can use it as a primary phone but also as a secondary phone.. you never know when you will need one right?
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

Yeah, i will buy this phone because it is actually the FIRST blockchain phone in the whole world. Everything on it runs on the blockchain and they also include a traditional mode. There are only 5000 pieces, not many. I can use it for my blockchain tasks, as a wallet too etc. I dont mind the design, tho i must say i find it unusual. All the current new phones are just clones when it comes to the design, nothing new. BOB makes the difference. I dont mind for the specs either. I can use it as a primary phone but also as a secondary phone.. you never know when you will need one right?
BOB phones are still new coming, their designs still don't look beautiful, but their specifications are able to compete with other more sophisticated phones. Maybe in the future BOB mobile users will get a reward from FunctionX (fx tokens) that goes directly enter in Xwallet. I hope it can be an attraction so people want to buy this first Blockchain phone.
Yartis

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:53:51 PM

BOB phones are still new coming, their designs still don't look beautiful, but their specifications are able to compete with other more sophisticated phones. Maybe in the future BOB mobile users will get a reward from FunctionX (fx tokens) that goes directly enter in Xwallet. I hope it can be an attraction so people want to buy this first Blockchain phone.

I think, i am not too sure, BOB phone will act as a node, therefore, those who have the BOB phone will be rewarded with FX. I don't know how much fx tokens. Maybe someone from Pundi X can confirm this? Thanks.
Uzornna

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:08:36 PM

Creative blog post

Bitcointalk Username: Uzornna

Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2677916

Link to blog: https://steemit.com/functionx/@thaddaeus/function-x-introducing-the-bob-phone-a-k-a-xphone

Xwallet email: benthad00@gmail.com
agungbstn

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 04:02:10 AM by mprep

BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?

I have read somewhere that it can be from Kickstarter and from the XWallet too. Tho i dont remember from where i have read that. Would be nice if anyone can shed some light on this.

Yes it planned on the kickstarter and on the XWallter as well.

Nice thought!:)
molonlabe

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:38:03 PM

Creative campaign

Bitcointalk username: molonlabe

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1235945

Link to video: https://youtu.be/BX12ic9p13w
Blue Stitch

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:20:49 PM

I think, i am not too sure, BOB phone will act as a node, therefore, those who have the BOB phone will be rewarded with FX. I don't know how much fx tokens. Maybe someone from Pundi X can confirm this? Thanks.

With the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain.
Blue Stitch

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:33:06 PM

As for design of BOB:
BOB Hardware Design Is Open Source
Upon the release of BOB, all of its hardware design rendering files will be made available for more hands-on users to be able to download, modify and 3D print the parts to make their own BOB modifications. We hope to see a thriving BOB MOD community where BOB MOD enthusiasts will create new parts to exchange, trade or even sell their design creations!
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 08:43:05 PM

I am impressed how prepared BOB phone! Secure level is highest, best of all systems what I know. Design is return us to 80s and that was amazing times when we dreamed about fantastic future. And this future already here and that is Function X.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:30:05 PM

I think you will not be rewarded, you can use your FX or NPXS tokens on BOB, for example when buying an app from the app store.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:38:58 AM

Downloaded X-wallet - it comfortable to use, waiting for the every day reward system, I think it will be interesting for users
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

My blog post about FunctionX
https://steemit.com/phones/@bookreviews/have-you-seen-the-latest-blockchain-phone
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:59:39 AM

How different is the Function X  blockchain mobile phone from other smartphones ?  And  what are the possible changes Function X  blockchain mobile phone can introduced to the smartphone ecosystem??
agungbstn

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:48:35 AM

How different is the Function X  blockchain mobile phone from other smartphones ?  And  what are the possible changes Function X  blockchain mobile phone can introduced to the smartphone ecosystem??

It is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.

The blockchain mode enabled by Function X OS allows your data to be kept encrypted and secure. Moreover, the OS is backward compatible with Android. Switch between blockchain and Android mode on the fly to access your favorite Android apps. Instead of racing towards the next fastest phone, BOB seek to create a world where you have complete control over how your data is used.
frauswif

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:38:42 AM

Article about BOB for the creative campaign published in The Startup: https://medium.com/swlh/blockchain-phone-secure-decentralized-98aa370f3ef2
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:57:29 AM

BOB is the first blockchain powered phone, there is no phone like this in the market.
Most of the phones are only adopting crypto wallet in their phone.

BOB enables you to own your own data, this is something great from this company.
Ensame

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:03:28 AM

Pre-order is coming soon: World's 1st #blockchain phone powered by f(x). Head to https://functionx.io  and hit the 'subscribe' button to be the first to get #XPhone offers & #FunctionX news. #fx #npxs #npxsxem
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:23:10 AM

BOB is the first blockchain powered phone, there is no phone like this in the market.
Most of the phones are only adopting crypto wallet in their phone.

BOB enables you to own your own data, this is something great from this company.
As far as I know, SirinLABs have also done and have already released a phone with a blockchain (not just a cryptocurrency wallet).
So this is not the only such project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: