Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77398 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 03:08:43 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

-snip-

Any trading requires knowledge, so here if we want to invest in Bitcoin, we must gather our knowledge in different ways. Because according to DCA strategy we need to invest Bitcoin once every week or once a month according to our source of income. And not every time a small amount of assets from an exchange can be stored in one's wallet, a small amount of assets per week or month for a long time can be hundreds of dollars. Big sellers may not contact you as per regular DCA strategy (since you are a small investor) in which case you will have to wait for a long time and turn several hundreds of dollars. This way you can own a large amount of wealth at one time but have to invest regularly.
I'm not sure whether you really understand the DCA strategy well or not. But be aware, DCA is a strategy that requires you to divide your investment budget into several parts; for example into 3 parts. It's up to you whether you want to use 50% of your budget on your first purchase and use the other 25% on your second and third purchases, meaning you can still adjust it yourself.

The best investment goal to consider is not getting rich. However, you have to think wisely about what your main purpose of investing is, for example as a provision for life in old age or for your child's education costs for the next 10 or 15 years. We will never get rich just by investing $1k to $10k today, but if you want to be rich then invest more. But it is good if you have a wiser plan about what your investment goals in bitcoin are instead of getting rich.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 03:50:55 PM

Again.. your hypothetical seems to be misreading what I had said, even though I don't really disagree with some of your points, but the numbers that I had been trying to use don't work anymore if you are changing that $30k from annually and into monthly.
He should carefully read your previous post and he should not be hypothetical with the accumulated annual profits from bitcoin investments, although they argue that bitcoin assets are for investment purposes but many investors have placed orders at the point of $100k to sell 10-20% of bitcoin assets , but if I have 2 bitcoins. I will plan a different strategy to sell 50-70% at $100k price point and start DCA strategy again when the price corrects below 85k, but the feasibility of the strategy depends on market review because when the market is bullish maybe the price can exceed +110k and we just need to review the prediction of the highest price that is likely to be reached and at that time we will use this strategy for the purpose of increasing the value of bitcoin investment by buying bitcoin during market corrections.

You are making a lot of the same points as me, but I am suggesting that if you feel compelled to sell some, then to sell the lower amounts at various increments and never all at once and even to be in a position that you are never selling more than your profits (so you are not selling principle), even if we have a lot of confidence that the top of the cycle might have been met, so surely I don't even recommend selling as much as I mentioned but I am trying to provide some kind of a compromise possibility that others might consider rather than selling 100% of their stash, and from my perspective, you surely are going quite high.. because you are thinking that the odds are going to be with you to be able to buy back more BTC with the proceeds of your sale... which surely is getting us further and further from the topic of this thread when you start to think about selling as an accumulation strategy rather than mere a kind of insurance or just a BTC portfolio maintenance strategy.

of course right, even though he sold some of it at a lower price it is not wrong, if there is a loss that befalls him as long as it is not big why not? and don't forget to consider the decisions he will choose, because he himself will certainly face everything for the choices he chooses for the future, buying or selling BTC is one way to face the future but it is inseparable from the market price, so be smart in choosing or making decisions so that there will be no big losses that will befall him, everyone doesn't want the name of a loss, but indeed the risk is definitely there in any case and ready or not ready, whether we want it or not, we ourselves will make the decision that will produce good or bad results.

don't hesitate to make decisions if you are sure of what you think then do it, don't think you will lose and then fail in something, being brave in making decisions and taking risks is not wrong but it's a great thing because of that.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 04:33:34 PM
Merited by Falconer (1)

Whether you are an investor or a trader, when entering the market, always prepare yourself with complete knowledge because knowledge is the only path that leads us to success. Knowledge is never useless, the more knowledge you have, the more opportunities you have to succeed.
Yeah you are right knowledge is very essential at least every trader needs the theoretical or pratical understanding about trading before venturing into, but in most cases people disregard knowledge because of greed which always turns out bad, but to evaluation victims, is mostly the beginners that always fall victim because of ignorance, every successful traders undergone processes of learning and acquiring knowledge to no the concept, Technical and fundamental analysis of the market before going in to trade, and perhaps knowledge doesn't only required on trading but on our daily life's we need knowledge for business, accumulation and holding in fact in all our day to day activities.
Knowledge is important, but we should also keep in mind that in practice it might be a little different. For example, we have the knowledge that by holding bitcoin it will make our future brighter, but holding can be that easy? of course not, I mean when we are dealing with bearish market conditions for example, sometimes knowledge and panic will collide there, on the one hand we know that we have to stay afloat, on the other hand there is panic seeing the market which will eventually shake us a little. I am talking like this based on my experience when I was still early in the bitcoin space, but slowly I was able to get rid of that panic and now I am more calm even though the market may not be friendly. Instead, I am now thinking how to take advantage of the unfriendly market.

For sure you seem to be talking about position size, and so many people seem to wrongly conclude that since bitcoin is such a great assymetric bet to the upside, then therefore there is a need for them to bet BIG, when actually the opposite is true. 

What asymmetric bet to the upside means is that there is an opportunity for a very BIG payoff, even though the odds are not guaranteed... so if someone invests somewhat aggressively into bitcoin (maybe something like 10%), and so the person who earns $33,333 per year ends up investing around $10k after 3 years, then maybe in 10 years, they could have lost all of the $10k, but on the other hand maybe they end up getting 10x, 20x, 100x or even more.... so surely the higher the returns that we believe that we might get result in lower probabilities that they will happen, but with bitcoin we can already see the possibility that its prices could end up getting those kinds of returns, so that even relatively modest investments will end up having disproportionate returns...

Another thing that we should attempt to learn from the idea of asymmetric bet is that we should want to make sure that we stay in the game rather than fucking around and then losing large portions of our bitcoin or even all of it, which is part of the reason why we should not be trying to be too greedy in terms of both our level of aggressiveness in our ongoing buying or even in the ways that we try to play our practices of the buying on dips... 10, 20 or 30 years down the road (whatever our investment timeline happens to be), we should still want to be in the game and even to have a decent amount of bitcoin that might not seem like a lot of bitcoin right now, but still every satoshi might end up adding up to good value in the future that ends up giving us more options in the future than we would have had if we had not invested into bitcoin.. or alternatively if we had invested into bitcoin, but we got to be too smart for our own good and we end up selling too many too soon or we end up losing them through our various ways of engaging in too much risk either due to greed or sloppiness.

We will never get rich just by investing $1k to $10k today, but if you want to be rich then invest more.

I agree with your overall idea @Falconer that it likely is not a good idea to just make a relatively modest lump sum investment and then to just sit on it without doing anything further, yet if your investment timeline is long enough, that "$1k to $10k today" could end up providing for a lot of options in 10 years, 20 years, 30 years or longer...

So getting rich is somewhat relative.. and sure if you are wanting to get to fuck you status, then how much value that you need to invest might vary by region...

I personally agree with the idea of an ongoing BTC accumulation practices that more likely allows you to continue to build the quantity of BTC that you have..so even if you make some kind of a lump sum in the beginning, you are engaging in some kind of a regular BTC purchasing, which might even be strategized to be done every so often that is infrequent and also maybe trying to capture dips within reasonable periods of just ongoing accumulation even if that is not every month but every quarter or twice a year... but then if you try to space out your buys too much then you may well end up running the risk of buying at way higher prices merely due to the fact that you were waiting for dips that did not end up happening.

[edited out]
of course right, even though he sold some of it at a lower price it is not wrong, if there is a loss that befalls him as long as it is not big why not? and don't forget to consider the decisions he will choose, because he himself will certainly face everything for the choices he chooses for the future, buying or selling BTC is one way to face the future but it is inseparable from the market price, so be smart in choosing or making decisions so that there will be no big losses that will befall him, everyone doesn't want the name of a loss, but indeed the risk is definitely there in any case and ready or not ready, whether we want it or not, we ourselves will make the decision that will produce good or bad results.

don't hesitate to make decisions if you are sure of what you think then do it, don't think you will lose and then fail in something, being brave in making decisions and taking risks is not wrong but it's a great thing because of that.

You write like a gambler and a trader rather than like a stacker and an investor.. .. but whatever, you do you.

One of the best things to do is to error on the side of ongonig accumulation through buying and if you want to end up trying to sell some BTC so you can buy back later, then be careful in going down that path because it likely takes you out of buying mode and likely ends up causing too much paralysis rather than ongoing buying action... which is the better way to build the size of your BTC stack/stash.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 04:35:46 PM

Whether you are an investor or a trader, when entering the market, always prepare yourself with complete knowledge because knowledge is the only path that leads us to success. Knowledge is never useless, the more knowledge you have, the more opportunities you have to succeed.
Yeah you are right knowledge is very essential at least every trader needs the theoretical or pratical understanding about trading before venturing into, but in most cases people disregard knowledge because of greed which always turns out bad, but to evaluation victims, is mostly the beginners that always fall victim because of ignorance, every successful traders undergone processes of learning and acquiring knowledge to no the concept, Technical and fundamental analysis of the market before going in to trade, and perhaps knowledge doesn't only required on trading but on our daily life's we need knowledge for business, accumulation and holding in fact in all our day to day activities.
Permit to map out the word IGNORANCE, this should be slightly replaced with Stupidity at some point. The fact of hearing about Bitcoin from different medias or from a close relationship should not motivate a person to involve him self where else he/she knows nothing about it. He/She does not know how it operates, How to buy, When to sell and Where to store funds, it is actually going to turn out bad. A well knowledgeable person who is interested to learn and get acquainted with Bitcoin currency should create room for proper understanding before diving into trading or doing Bitcoin.

Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 06:15:07 PM

-snip-

Any trading requires knowledge, so here if we want to invest in Bitcoin, we must gather our knowledge in different ways. Because according to DCA strategy we need to invest Bitcoin once every week or once a month according to our source of income. And not every time a small amount of assets from an exchange can be stored in one's wallet, a small amount of assets per week or month for a long time can be hundreds of dollars. Big sellers may not contact you as per regular DCA strategy (since you are a small investor) in which case you will have to wait for a long time and turn several hundreds of dollars. This way you can own a large amount of wealth at one time but have to invest regularly.
I'm not sure whether you really understand the DCA strategy well or not. But be aware, DCA is a strategy that requires you to divide your investment budget into several parts; for example into 3 parts. It's up to you whether you want to use 50% of your budget on your first purchase and use the other 25% on your second and third purchases, meaning you can still adjust it yourself.

The best investment goal to consider is not getting rich. However, you have to think wisely about what your main purpose of investing is, for example as a provision for life in old age or for your child's education costs for the next 10 or 15 years. We will never get rich just by investing $1k to $10k today, but if you want to be rich then invest more. But it is good if you have a wiser plan about what your investment goals in bitcoin are instead of getting rich.

Of course, I agree with what you said, DCA requires us to divide the budget we have or the point that we are ready to allocate to bitcoin itself. And well for myself maybe I will divide my budget into several parts with the same amount every time I want to allocate, whether it's once a week or maybe once a month, nothing else for me is indeed a safer way and to reduce the risk of fluctuations that occur, and also of course I will continue to do it with the same amount so that the price - the average - that I take can be more stable.

Honestly for the problem of investment goals I think it depends on the perception of each person who comes, I can't manage it and for the perception of getting rich in the future I also can't deny this statement because indeed investing especially in bitcoin gives you the opportunity to get to the point you expect but I say this is just an opportunity and will not always be what you expect. By using DCA I understand it is very possible to achieve in the future, but well just agree with you that it is best that we have to think wisely and rationally and also not too much. Putting a bigger budget with the aim of getting rich, well that can be done if your finances support it, but still you have to consider the level of risk too.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 07:34:31 PM

Permit to map out the word IGNORANCE, this should be slightly replaced with Stupidity at some point. The fact of hearing about Bitcoin from different medias or from a close relationship should not motivate a person to involve him self where else he/she knows nothing about it. He/She does not know how it operates, How to buy, When to sell and Where to store funds, it is actually going to turn out bad. A well knowledgeable person who is interested to learn and get acquainted with Bitcoin currency should create room for proper understanding before diving into trading or doing Bitcoin.

Try not to set your supposed knowledge barriers too high.

Get  the fuck started and figure it out.

If you are not sure about it, then start with buying $10 per week of bitcoin and get your shit together, figure out your finances and your psychology and if you got it mostly figured out, then based on your ongoing learnings you can tweak your strategy including possibly increasing your weekly buy amounts or whatever combination of BTC accumulation strategies that might also involve buying on dips, and holding during times that you don't feel that you have enough money... and sure make sure that you have your emergency fund in place too.

Once you get to a sufficient level of BTC (that is suitable to your own circumstances) then at that point you can slow down in your BTC accumulation and likely verify you have created more options for yourself by buying and accumulating BTC rather than becoming overly worried that you don't know enough about it.

You will thank me later, and remember you are responsible for your own actions whether you choose or not to get into BTC and how you go about it, and if you end up screwing up in the way that you buy BTC or your choices not to buy BTC,  then that's all on you.  

Don't come crying to me and saying that I told you want to do, even though I did tell you to get the fuck started with your BTC accumulation strategy rather than sitting back and claiming (or is it whining?) that you need to know more...blah blah blah..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:20:39 PM

But in this case we also need to discuss about some methods or strategies that are done. I don't really have a problem with discussions like this it's just that when talking about investing then I will be firm that bitcoin is something that is very feasible for me but when talking about the strategies carried out I have never considered myself perfect in investing so that with discussions like this we can know what we can adopt from others by looking at the shortcomings that we did before.
I think about the strategies and methods used for investment still have to be upgraded because even though being in bitcoin is something very good but if the way we do it is wrong then the results will definitely be less than optimal.

Maybe you should give an example from yourself? 

You have been a member of the forum since 2015, so perhaps you could have started out with one strategy and then changed to another and then changed to another. 

I hate to tell too much about myself because I have told about myself so many times that I am sure that members get worn out from hearing my story.
So go ahead Furious 7 - or anyone else.. tell us how you might have started out your BTC accumulation strategy and then how you might have changed it from time to time in order to try to make it better.  And another thing, I don't really think that we want to hear about trading, but more in lines with how you might have engaged in some kind of an accumulation strategy, and sure many members do get distracted into trading and distracted into shitcoins and then they realize that they should have had employed and maintained a more consistent and ongoing buying strategy, whether it was DCA or buying BTC on dips or some combination of those two.
That's a good idea but for now maybe I'm just going with the flow although in the end we will definitely discuss little by little the views or strategies carried out including our personal strategies as the discussion progresses.
Btw I don't think so because in the end even though sometimes I have to read several times your very long writing but I don't feel hateful about your story. In fact, this is a good thing to compare how to invest because in my opinion you are one of the many people who do have a pretty good strategy with the investments made and I am also still an avid reader of your thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5376945.msg58719584#msg58719584 even though I never follow the discussion there.

for shitcoin it is out of context so it is quite reasonable if we put it aside because in the end it is not an investment but gambling in the hope that luck comes over us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2023, 11:30:10 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), JayJuanGee (1)

With the level of sophistication trading as an activity has attained, it would take someone who is truly desperate, uninformed and not within his focal thoughts to want to trade, hope to earn and not have any theoretical as well as the practical knowledge on how bitcoin trading works.
Like, it’s a gaining field where experience plays around with money and here is someone with hopes to make money but yet have no knowledge on it. That’s surely a dumb move.
Even trying to start up a business especially in a niche that already exists or even, business as a whole, you need expert advice on how the business environment works.

Try not to set your supposed knowledge barriers too high.

Get  the fuck started and figure it out.

If you are not sure about it, then start with buying $10 per week of bitcoin and get your shit together, figure out your finances and your psychology and if you got it mostly figured out, then based on your ongoing learnings you can tweak your strategy including possibly increasing your weekly buy amounts or whatever combination of BTC accumulation strategies that might also involve buying on dips, and holding during times that you don't feel that you have enough money... and sure make sure that you have your emergency fund in place too.

Once you get to a sufficient level of BTC (that is suitable to your own circumstances) then at that point you can slow down in your BTC accumulation and likely verify you have created more options for yourself by buying and accumulating BTC rather than becoming overly worried that you don't know enough about it.
With what’s been the case in the cryptospace about bitcoin, it’s so easy to advice someone not to be too scared on a bitcoin investment. What needs to be gotten right is the means to purchase, storage media and the individual having to get his or her purpose for buying just right.
Bitcoin have proven in over 13years to be the only cryptocurrency with an assistance on it for its investors and this is what many bank on, it’s true decentralized nature and all as an investment for a long term to guarantee profit. Even still, your better holding than selling as, it’s just a decade on it. What will the next decade and the one after that hold for the currency.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 12:45:33 AM

With what’s been the case in the cryptospace about bitcoin, it’s so easy to advice someone not to be too scared on a bitcoin investment. What needs to be gotten right is the means to purchase, storage media and the individual having to get his or her purpose for buying just right.
Bitcoin have proven in over 13years to be the only cryptocurrency with an assistance on it for its investors and this is what many bank on, it’s true decentralized nature and all as an investment for a long term to guarantee profit. Even still, your better holding than selling as, it’s just a decade on it. What will the next decade and the one after that hold for the currency.
Truly Bitcoin has proven to be the best investment, gone are days when people were not sure and skeptical about Bitcoin and by then people had the opportunity to utilize it by buying even as little as they could but they were not sure of what will become Bitcoin in the future and now they are full of regret because they realized how potential Bitcoin is now because they have seen that the roadmap is very clear and transparent with a good potentials, the only way to fully enjoy investing on Bitcoin is by holding because as an investor our goal is to invest knowing the potential of what we are investing on and with confidend that it will yeld profits in the future, perhaps I view short traders as people who doesn't really no what is installed for Bitcoin in the future.

also there has been so many speculation about what the price of Bitcoin will be in a month or years, as an investor that knows what Bitcoin is all about shouldn't pay attention to price movement or speculation were as it could affect or change your perception on accumulating Bitcoin, a friend came to me for investment advice to educate him on a crypto to invest, I told him the only investment is Bitcoin and nothing else because other coins can fail but Bitcoin will never fail and as the matter of fact the growth of other coins depend on Bitcoin and that Bitcoin is not a get rich scheme were he will invest and expect a big return tomorrow, on the contrary you tend to enjoy Bitcoin if hold for long that's when you could see Bitcoin unveiling all it potentials.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 02:26:02 AM

If you are not sure about it, then start with buying $10 per week of bitcoin and get your shit together, figure out your finances and your psychology and if you got it mostly figured out
I know it is as too small to begin But this is me that you mentioned mate, Yeah I started purchasing 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin back in mid of 2017 , and added a increasing amount each week.

but with wrong decisions in life, I got involved in gambling and ending losing all my investments in 2018 and yes , I truly regret those decisions.
But from there of mistake ,Now I can proudly say that I can feel the success in the net bull run.

Don't come crying to me and saying that I told you want to do, even though I did tell you to get the fuck started with your BTC accumulation strategy rather than sitting back and claiming (or is it whining?) that you need to know more...blah blah blah..
Hope he will not act like that lol.. 

but for me , as I keep reading most of your post and still learning more each day , thank you for being so active specially for Bitcoin .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 02:30:27 AM

-snip-

Like I always say Bitcoin investment is not a get rich quick scheme. BTC investment is always on purpose and a targeted strategy. you said we can never be rich by investing in just $1k- $10k. I disagree with that, because of time factor. If this same amount of dollar was invested earlier 2012 - 2013 you wouldn't be saying this right now. That why we always preach about Bitcoin accumulation on daily basis because history  will repeat itself. The $1k-$10k dollar you have today might be a history in the next 10years coming. Who knows if in ten to15 years from now wat the price will be it might end up becoming $1million.

The problem people are having is that they don't have plans for Bitcoin. It's easy to say Dan done. People always make different Post on daily basis concerning BTC accumulation,DCA and buy in the dip. But very relautant in working on it. If you investigate many people here you'll see that non is practicing all this. what dey are concerned is to get paid through signature campegn. which solve there immediate wants forgetting that signature campegn helps you to accumulate more BTC to your potfolio.

The goal is to accumulate for the future because opportunity they said comes but once. If Bitcoin sky rocket, it will never come back to where you can afford rather you still put more effort in buying, where as you had the opportunity to buy when it's dip.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 05:06:49 AM

If you are not sure about it, then start with buying $10 per week of bitcoin and get your shit together, figure out your finances and your psychology and if you got it mostly figured out
I know it is as too small to begin But this is me that you mentioned mate, Yeah I started purchasing 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin back in mid of 2017 , and added a increasing amount each week.

but with wrong decisions in life, I got involved in gambling and ending losing all my investments in 2018 and yes , I truly regret those decisions.
But from there of mistake ,Now I can proudly say that I can feel the success in the net bull run.

I started out with $10 per week as an example because a lot of people can probably do $10 a week without even having to know very much about their own finances... and sure there are some members who either hardly have any income or they are living in a very low income location (or they might be a student), so even $10 per week might be a struggle for them, so they have to tailor to their own situation, even though $10 per week could still serve as kind of a aspirational starting point..

I am not really against the idea of having a separate gambling fund, but yeah, sure one of the problems with the gambling mentality tends to be inabilities to control yourself from tapping into funds that should be kept separately.. and then your little build up of weekly bitcoin DCA ends up getting used a a "temporary measure" blah blah blah.. but then pretty soon you lost all of the funds that you had built up.

One of the better things would be to learn from that kind of lesson in order to contribute to your own improved disciplinary boundaries.. and perhaps even coming to learn that gambling is not a very good mentality and/or practice, even if you might have had some periods in which you had been lucky in the past.

There are always going to be people who are more willing to take risks and others who are more risk averse, and that's o.k that each of us is not going to end up taking the same approach, and we should be attempting to tailor to our own personalities to the extent that we might also be attempting to identify if there might be some habits or personality traits that we might need to temper or to bring under better control in order to improve our habits rather than getting sucked into losing behaviors.. but if we can moderate or modify our behaviors, we might still be able to be a bit more risk taking, without necessarily ending up devolving into betting too much or betting all of our stash when we need to be mostly preserving our principle when possible and feasible... that way our future self will like us a whole lot more if we have options rather than having to start over several times and then ending up never really getting anywhere in terms fo the building of our wealth.

but for me , as I keep reading most of your post and still learning more each day , thank you for being so active specially for Bitcoin .

I just feel that sometimes it does not hurt to throw in the little disclaimer in regards to each of us needing to be responsible for our own decisions regarding whether or not to invest into bitcoin, how we go about it and how much... including that if we do not invest into bitcoin, then that also will have consequences that might not exactly be good for your financial/psychological health, but each of us is going to have to make those kinds of choices and then live with the consequences.

Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 05:35:24 AM

I started out with $10 per week as an example because a lot of people can probably do $10 a week without even having to know very much about their own finances... and sure there are some members who either hardly have any income or they are living in a very low income location (or they might be a student), so even $10 per week might be a struggle for them, so they have to tailor to their own situation, even though $10 per week could still serve as kind of a aspirational starting point..

I am not really against the idea of having a separate gambling fund, but yeah, sure one of the problems with the gambling mentality tends to be inabilities to control yourself from tapping into funds that should be kept separately.. and then your little build up of weekly bitcoin DCA ends up getting used a a "temporary measure" blah blah blah.. but then pretty soon you lost all of the funds that you had built up.

I wouldn't call it a "gambling fund", but the farther away Bitcoin goes from the "discount phase" it's probably better to start lowering the DCA bids, and save that money in a "buy at discount fund". I don't know why I'm not as euphoric as everyone else with the current price movement, because in the current macro-economic environment, we're at high interest rates and under a tight monetary policy which may not change soon. Does everyone actually believe Bitcoin will never go down again?

BUT I read this blog, https://willowdaleequity.com/blog/what-assets-do-well-in-stagflation/

In a Staflationary environment, it's probably the best decision to buy more Bitcoin?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
GigaBit

Activity: 1540
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 07:39:37 AM

Truly Bitcoin has proven to be the best investment, gone are days when people were not sure and skeptical about Bitcoin and by then people had the opportunity to utilize it by buying even as little as they could but they were not sure of what will become Bitcoin in the future and now they are full of regret because they realized how potential Bitcoin is now because they have seen that the roadmap is very clear and transparent with a good potentials, the only way to fully enjoy investing on Bitcoin is by holding because as an investor our goal is to invest knowing the potential of what we are investing on and with confidend that it will yeld profits in the future, perhaps I view short traders as people who doesn't really no what is installed for Bitcoin in the future.

also there has been so many speculation about what the price of Bitcoin will be in a month or years, as an investor that knows what Bitcoin is all about shouldn't pay attention to price movement or speculation were as it could affect or change your perception on accumulating Bitcoin, a friend came to me for investment advice to educate him on a crypto to invest, I told him the only investment is Bitcoin and nothing else because other coins can fail but Bitcoin will never fail and as the matter of fact the growth of other coins depend on Bitcoin and that Bitcoin is not a get rich scheme were he will invest and expect a big return tomorrow, on the contrary you tend to enjoy Bitcoin if hold for long that's when you could see Bitcoin unveiling all it potentials.
It all depends on where an investor keeps his hard-earned money. I think people who will pay attention to this thread and try to understand how important it is to invest in Bitcoin, how safe it is, where it can go in the future, why we should invest in Bitcoin, how we can grow our holdings through DCA and acquire a reliable knowledge on the whole thing which will be able to secure his future.

I encourage some of my friends to invest long-term in addition to just raising awareness about Bitcoin. It also gives an idea of how profitable investing in Bitcoin can be over the long term rather than keeping money in traditional banking systems. Not everyone there supports me but I managed to convince some of them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 08:29:59 AM

HODL - this will stand on how  long we can take the holding..  some are just for the net halving and bullrun , but others wanted to take as far as the market can go.

Even though you attempted to summarize the concept of HODL, you also don't seem to understand the idea of HODL.  Sometimes HODL can apply to buying on the way down and then running out of money but the BTC price still keeps dipping.  HODL does not ONLY apply towards UPwards BTC price moves.
thank you for pointing that mate, and actually you are correct I seems to be not understanding completely what is the word HODL stands , because I only know this as to buy when the price is dropping and keep the coins longer term.
but for me? i will depend in what i do believe and that is buying every amount that i can risk , and will hold till then if not forever .

but I suppose if you hide your keys, even from yourself, then it is much easier to accomplish a "HODLing forever" plan. 
I love the concept of this , to Keep hiding even in my self.

but actually there is no way for me to do such but as for now , I let my Wife hold for be together.
half of the key is in her position and sooner I will let my eldest son to hold my part .

Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:41:59 AM

I wouldn't call it a "gambling fund", but the farther away Bitcoin goes from the "discount phase" it's probably better to start lowering the DCA bids, and save that money in a "buy at discount fund". I don't know why I'm not as euphoric as everyone else with the current price movement, because in the current macro-economic environment, we're at high interest rates and under a tight monetary policy which may not change soon. Does everyone actually believe Bitcoin will never go down again?

BUT I read this blog, https://willowdaleequity.com/blog/what-assets-do-well-in-stagflation/

In a Staflationary environment, it's probably the best decision to buy more Bitcoin?
Nobody knows if the price of bitcoin will go fown again. It may or may not as it is hard to predict bitcoin price movement. The price is still at the good side to continue with DCAing as we are still expecting bitcoin price to pump, since this is the last quarter of the year and there will be bitcoin jalving by next year April.

If anyone is hoping and believing that bitcoin price might still dip, that person might get dissappointed at the end when there is no dip, this is why it is better to take advantage of the price now as we are expecting a price higher than the last ATH in 2021. If you buy now and continue DCA, there is still big hope for you, rather than waiting and delaying because you might end up making the wrong decisions that will lead to you missing out in the bull run.

Just keep on accumulating for the future when there is will Staflation, so that you can be free from that trap called Staflation..DCA will be the best option to prepare you for it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 09:00:27 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), fillippone (1)

I love the concept of this , to Keep hiding even in my self.

but actually there is no way for me to do such but as for now , I let my Wife hold for be together.
half of the key is in her position and sooner I will let my eldest son to hold my part .

A concept like that might be good for you, but it would be even better if you were willing to provide insight and insight into Hodl to your wife and children for your convenience in safeguarding your assets as well as keeping the keys. Because when a family understands and understands each other about a job like Hodl, you will feel very good enjoyment for your own life even though you plan to train your eldest son so he can take over all the work you have done so far.

I think some of the explanations outlined by @JayJuanGee are clear enough and anyone can use the concept without objection as long as someone wants to hold assets that have been previously purchased. But personally I would only consider it for Bitcoin and nothing else because applying Hodl to Bitcoin is perfect for everyone.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 09:09:23 AM
Merited by Makus (2), JayJuanGee (1)

$10 per week is a good idea for any person that has a good job that pays very well at the end of the month. In such a situation, that person with a good job will not have any challenge paying $10 in Bitcoin per week because he\she already has a good job.

But if we look at the other hand, $10 per week can be very difficult for students, just like you already said and it is true, so in such circumstances the student should either quit the investment plans and wait until they have the money to keep accumulating.

However, in gambling, what I don't like is the habit of using money that wasn't planned for it to gamble, and the harbor is common these days in some localities. If we look closely into gambling, we will understand that gambling is one of the major things that collect money from gamblers easily but, still, some gamblers still end up being addicted to it, although there are people who are also benefiting from it, but the rate at which they lose is bigger than their winning (if we take our time to observe them).

One of the better things would be to learn from that kind of lesson in order to contribute to your own improved disciplinary boundaries.. and perhaps even coming to learn that gambling is not a very good mentality and/or practice, even if you might have had some periods in which you had been lucky in the past.
I get your point clear, but on the gambling section in this forum, it is being said that gambling is for fun, and I have come to agree with that (just a bit) but not totally agreed with it, because it is not a good practice, and it is something that could endanger someone's life if the person goes a bit far with it (addicted), this aspect of been lucky sometimes is what make some gamblers to be more addicted to gambling, so any gambler who sees gambling as a fun thing should just set a winning limits and a losing limit, so that when he wins or loses to the limit he can stop gambling for that day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 10:02:31 AM

Well, just take your experience as a learning process. At some point, we all have made one or two mistakes and the best we can do is to take the lessons from those mistake to be able to make better decisions. I remembered being scammed several times in my early days in Bitcoin. As bad as those experiences were, I never allowed them to break me, rather I comforted myself with the notion that nothing good come easily, so I regarded those losses as the school fees I had to pay to learn this amazing technology.

Nevertheless, I expect you will not to treat your Bitcoin investment with this mindset of gambling... trying to get rich quick with little effort. The lessons you learnt from your previous experience should guide you on the important of gradual growth rather than wanting it overnight. The DCA method is one sure way you can achieve this slow but steady growth in your Bitcoin accumulation.

He has been of so much help in the forum.Through him I have learnt the DCA method and other wonderful things including the power of small beginning. There is a saying that "if you following who know the road, you will never be lost"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 11:19:48 AM

Actually, this is too ambiguous for me because you are going too wide especially when you see that what we are currently discussing is clearly focused on investment and we must know that investment and trading are different.
So bringing together investment and trade in a discussion will clearly not find common ground where in terms of concept and implementation it is also different. Therefore, we cannot say anything about anything because in the end, when discussing trade, it will not be included in the DCA system or anything related to investment.

I don't have any views on trading and I also don't want to discuss it but even if we talk about knowledge and experience, those who already understand the bitcoin system are sure they will invest not trade because in the end bitcoin investment is very much more worth it than trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: