Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77379 times)
Winterfrost

Activity: 587
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 02:40:05 PM

Bitcoin has had several four-year halving cycles and those cycles have worked very well. So even someone who bought bitcoin in 2017 at 18k could sell that for a nice profit in 2022. But it would take a lot of nerves and four years of waiting. And if for example one day the cycle doesn't work, how many years will you have to wait to make a profit?
When we talk about Bitcoin investing no one can say that he will make certain profit from investing in Bitcoin. He must plan to hold it for several years or more. Not everyone will be successful in investing but those who follow the directions are more likely to succeed. Investors mentality of taking risks must be needed. DCA is a good strategy so that we can reduce the risk in our investment. This will help reduce my investment risk as well as grow my portfolio in the long run. DCA is an opportunity for those of us who can't invest in Bitcoin for money even if we want. Those who can properly utilize this opportunity are more likely to get good returns from Bitcoin in the long run. There is no alternative to patiently waiting for the desired moment.
I pretty much agree with you on this. Indeed DCA is one of the best approach to gradually invest in Bitcoin especially when you want to hold for long. And patience plays a vital role in holding. The volatile nature of Bitcoin market and the price fluctuations make patience very significant. If you stick to a strategy where you invest and then wait patiently without rushing to make changes, you can work towards accumulating good amount of Bitcoin over a long period. When you hold onto your investments and let them grow naturally, the amount can increase significantly over time. This patient approach follows the idea that spending more time in the market is more better than trying to predict the perfect moment to enter or exit the market. This process can help build Bitcoin wealth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 02:48:40 PM

Ahh.. do you really think I haven't gone through this thread I think I have almost read the maximum number of pages, all of the newbies and other members are only discussing the DCA, and I don't think so just DCA is sufficient enough, practically DCA can be an all-rounder but in the market, DAC is not a dead end hope you've got it..
So long as Bitcoin market is concern  DCA strategy remains the ultimate strategy for accumulation of Bitcoin because it works not only for beginners but also on more experience people by building their mindset and also expanding their course of knowledge to see the risk involves on accumulation without a good strategy and providing solutions on how to navigate the accumulation process with a risk free and slowly investing with the only amount they can afford.
There are several participants of this thread who are repeating the idea of risk free and guaranteed, and bitcoin is neither risk free or guaranteed, even if you employ DCA or any other method of accumulating it.
No investment is 100% guaranteed. I will always say that, because I am not in the same ship as those that thought that investment is guaranteed 100%, no matter the strategy that is used on the investment, it is still not guaranteed of 100% profit at the end.
Bitcoin investment is 50-50, you may gain profit or not. This is why one needs to look for the strategy that will give you the higher chance of making profit and how to go about it. DCA method and hodli for a long period of time will give you a better chance to make profit than losses.The good thing with bitcoin investment is that you can't totally run  at loss, if you are just hodling and accumulating, and as long as you don't sell when it is not your will. You will definitely recover from whatever loss, whenever bitcoin price pumps, and with your regular DCA, I wouldn't call it loss but a change in price.

Why I said that hodlers can't run at loss is because it is impossible for bitcoin price to dip 100%, which is crashing to zero. It is possible for bitcoin price to increase more than 100% and when this happens, it is the number of bitcoin in your portfolio that will determine your profit. This is why every bitcoiner should focus on hodli and using regular DCA to increase their bitcoin investment portfolio because nobody knows what bitcoin will become tomorrow. Who knows, if bitcoiners will be the wealthiest people in the world in future.
You've said it all well about the 50/50 risk and the DCA strategy. But all of that may not work at some point. Bitcoin has had several four-year halving cycles and those cycles have worked very well. So even someone who bought bitcoin in 2017 at 18k could sell that for a nice profit in 2022. But it would take a lot of nerves and four years of waiting. And if for example one day the cycle doesn't work, how many years will you have to wait to make a profit?

In late 2013, when I got into bitcoin, I had a bit of a concern about how long I might be able to stay in bitcoin.. maybe 1 or 2 years, perhaps.. but then the longer that bitcoin has existed, its investment thesis seems to be getting stronger and stronger and stronger, so anyone coming into bitcoin now, should be able to stay in bitcoin 4-10 years or longer.. and the ONLY reason that I put 4 years so low is mostly based on some people being old or having tight investment time horizons because of where they are at in life, and maybe it is a bit misleading to even suggest to invest into bitcoin for such a short period of time, because it merely ends up involving a kind of flipping mentality when bitcoin is likely to be good to serve more as a life long investment that may take several cycles before a person might transition from accumulation to maintenance and then to liquidation.. so any young person should be thinking further out and even several cycles to allow for bitcoin to likely continue to compound upon itself (and yeah surely there are no guarantees that profit will happen, and even going to zero is not a non-zero possibility, even though the longer that bitcoin exists, the more likely that going to zero or even spiraling down to very unreasonable lows seems to have pretty decently low odds of happening.).

Bitcoin has had several four-year halving cycles and those cycles have worked very well. So even someone who bought bitcoin in 2017 at 18k could sell that for a nice profit in 2022. But it would take a lot of nerves and four years of waiting. And if for example one day the cycle doesn't work, how many years will you have to wait to make a profit?
When we talk about Bitcoin investing no one can say that he will make certain profit from investing in Bitcoin. He must plan to hold it for several years or more. Not everyone will be successful in investing but those who follow the directions are more likely to succeed. Investors mentality of taking risks must be needed. DCA is a good strategy so that we can reduce the risk in our investment. This will help reduce my investment risk as well as grow my portfolio in the long run. DCA is an opportunity for those of us who can't invest in Bitcoin for money even if we want. Those who can properly utilize this opportunity are more likely to get good returns from Bitcoin in the long run. There is no alternative to patiently waiting for the desired moment.
Patience and consistency are key for us to take advantage in bitcoin investment. Before we invest, the first step we have to do is good planning, by making it the basis then it will bring something good too. Not only careful planning, but also we must uphold the planning. Because it is not uncommon for me to see people who doubt their own plans, even though, the plans that make them are themselves. Here is the challenge, when we see the market turning red, when we are in a difficult situation in our finances and so on. We must be able to take into account everything, from the smallest to the biggest in this bitcoin investment.

It is true that sometimes everything will go to red and we have to consider whether everything going to red will affect us, and I would think that if we have already decided to invest into bitcoin based on our income and we have chosen a DCA amount, then we just continue to buy bitcoin, and sure if our income or our expenses had changed, then our disposable income has changed, so then in those circumstances, we may well need to make some adjustments, but our investment thesis should not necessarily change very easily when it comes to something like bitcoin.   

With bitcoin it should be that anyone studying it should be able to see that sometimes sentiment is up and down, but we should not be basing our strategies on sentiment, but instead more fundamental ideas in which if the price goes down we might want to buy more.. that is if our disposable income has remained constant and/or that we have extra funds upon which we can draw.. which is part of the substance of this thread to talk about ways to have various systems in place in order to potentially be able to buy on the dip..

and sure sometimes, financial circumstances might become so dire (or even change) in such ways that we have to make adjustment to our plans based on our own changed circumstances, and part of the reason that DCA is even stronger than buying on the dip is that we should not have to try to figure out as many unknowns.. DCA allows that we don't get caught up in so much trying to figure out various unknowns that might not even be knowable in the first place, so we mostly focus and structure our approach in regards to the knowables and the more likely to be true aspects rather than getting caught up in possible distractions that end up NOT being very relevant or important when we end up looking back our ability to stay the course..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 04:05:11 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Beginner and pleb like me, I think buying the dip is not the best strategy for me to use in accumulating Bitcoin because I can't time the perfect dip, the dip might last for years, and if I buy the dip it might keep dipping.

I chose the DCA strategy in accumulating my Bitcoin. By using the DCA strategy I can take advantage of market fluctuations by lowering their average cost per asset without risking too much capital at any point in time.

Interestingly, those who are always victims of trafficking and experience losses when investing in BTC are always Guest Stars (Beginners) and I think it is natural that many people don't really understand this, meaning they are still doubtful and groping in choosing the method to use. considered appropriate and worthy, well on the other hand there are still doubts in their minds whether they are sure or not whether BTC still has the potential to bounce back in the future, but I'm sure if one of them visits and reads this hot discussion I'm sure the tips and tricks can be easily used and the task is quite easy, just read, understand and follow because it has been explained at length (DCA Method).
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 06:58:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It is true that sometimes everything will go to red and we have to consider whether everything going to red will affect us, and I would think that if we have already decided to invest into bitcoin based on our income and we have chosen a DCA amount, then we just continue to buy bitcoin, and sure if our income or our expenses had changed, then our disposable income has changed, so then in those circumstances, we may well need to make some adjustments, but our investment thesis should not necessarily change very easily when it comes to something like bitcoin.   
That's true Jay you have spoken well, I have actually learnt a lot from you and I believe others will also benefit through understanding your explanations, however irrespective of our DCA method there could be a time when things may not be too rossy for us due to other serious pressing needs but however we should be able to adjust our accumulation amount in other to solve those needs and at the same accumulating.

Actually even with DCA method the possibility of things getting hard sometimes that even with the reserve funds may not be enough to Carter for those needs but as an investor we should be able to remedy that situation by adjusting our accumulation pattern maybe by reducing the disposable amount use in accumulating, for instance if our weekly accumulation amount is $10 however in other to adjust to fit in the needs we could reduce accumulation to $5 weekly and when those pressing needs are solved we could continue our normal accumulating amount.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ndabagi01

Activity: 574
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 09:52:32 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Antotena (1)

Ahh.. do you really think I haven't gone through this thread I think I have almost read the maximum number of pages, all of the newbies and other members are only discussing the DCA, and I don't think so just DCA is sufficient enough, practically DCA can be an all-rounder but in the market, DAC is not a dead end hope you've got it..
So long as Bitcoin market is concern  DCA strategy remains the ultimate strategy for accumulation of Bitcoin because it works not only for beginners but also on more experience people by building their mindset and also expanding their course of knowledge to see the risk involves on accumulation without a good strategy and providing solutions on how to navigate the accumulation process with a risk free and slowly investing with the only amount they can afford.
There are several participants of this thread who are repeating the idea of risk free and guaranteed, and bitcoin is neither risk free or guaranteed, even if you employ DCA or any other method of accumulating it.
No investment is 100% guaranteed. I will always say that, because I am not in the same ship as those that thought that investment is guaranteed 100%, no matter the strategy that is used on the investment, it is still not guaranteed of 100% profit at the end.

No investment is 100% sure, but by conducting your research and evaluating the potential danger and advantage of each, you may choose which one has the lowest risk of loss in return when hit by specific variables that can cause that. No cryptocurrency investment is guaranteed, but investing in bitcoin is preferable to investing in other altcoins, where the danger of losing money is higher.  The consensus that bitcoin was based on makes it more reliable to go for than any other coin; after all, most of them are there for profit and will exit the market once the goal is met in the shortest or longest period possible depending on how they plan it out.

Beginner and pleb like me, I think buying the dip is not the best strategy for me to use in accumulating Bitcoin because I can't time the perfect dip, the dip might last for years, and if I buy the dip it might keep dipping.

I chose the DCA strategy in accumulating my Bitcoin. By using the DCA strategy I can take advantage of market fluctuations by lowering their average cost per asset without risking too much capital at any point in time.

Using the DCA approach is still okay because it helps to avoid the overthinking of not buying at a lower price than the current market price when there has been a price reduction at some point. Because of the volatility of the market and the price action that comes with it, the DCA approach is still the best way to accumulate bitcoin. When there is a drop, you can also use it to accumulate more bitcoin than before. The dip is not certain and cannot be predicted, but you can always accumulate gradually using the DCA approach.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Using the DCA approach is still okay because it helps to avoid the overthinking of not buying at a lower price than the current market price when there has been a price reduction at some point. Because of the volatility of the market and the price action that comes with it,
DCA is a safer approach so that you'll have points when you should buy and what will be the amount that you should purchase for those points.

the DCA approach is still the best way to accumulate bitcoin. When there is a drop, you can also use it to accumulate more bitcoin than before. The dip is not certain and cannot be predicted, but you can always accumulate gradually using the DCA approach.
Those that don't have an option but only to DCA can do a lot better unlike those that don't buy at all. But if you're blessed and you'll be able to buy with an entire amount on the spot, honestly I think that's better.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 12:00:03 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Using the DCA approach is still okay because it helps to avoid the overthinking of not buying at a lower price than the current market price when there has been a price reduction at some point. Because of the volatility of the market and the price action that comes with it,
DCA is a safer approach so that you'll have points when you should buy and what will be the amount that you should purchase for those points.
I think the method to use depends entirely on the individual in terms of comfort, financial situation and risk appetite. Other factors that come into play include motivation and future plans. That being said, there are people who prefer buying by market execution irrespective of the price. For example, MicroStrategy have been known for buying huge amount of Bitcoin at once and they rarely pay much attention to the price because they are obviously holding for long. This link shows their Bitcoin accumulation history and as can be seen, it does not follow a pattern we can say it is DCA.

On the other hand, there are individuals and organizations that prefer the DCA method, leveraging on its numerous advantages to suit their buying habit and culture. A good example is myself; I find the DCA method suitable for me as it aligns with my cash flow and psychology.

In conclusion, there is no one method that is best for buying Bitcoin as it depend on a lot of factors, the most important thing being that we should buy and hold.

the DCA approach is still the best way to accumulate bitcoin. When there is a drop, you can also use it to accumulate more bitcoin than before. The dip is not certain and cannot be predicted, but you can always accumulate gradually using the DCA approach.
Those that don't have an option but only to DCA can do a lot better unlike those that don't buy at all. But if you're blessed and you'll be able to buy with an entire amount on the spot, honestly I think that's better.
Not buying at all is a mistake, in my opinion. Like I said before, every method of buying is good and depend on the individual. Just buy Bitcoin in a way that is convenient for you. Some people are busy with other things of life that they might not have time to apply the DCA method; example of such people are seafarers/vessel crew that can spend months deep sea without good internet access or access to their bank .... they cannot effectively apply monthly or weekly DCA so they just buy whenever they have can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 12:20:28 PM

One of
What's the point of HODLing bitcoins? Do you think that if we all hold, the value of the coin will go up? Why do you expect increased demand for Bitcoin in the case of Hodl when there are alternative cryptocurrencies? There is no point in holding money, money has to be in circulation for new products to be created and for services to be done. That's how this world works and functions.
One of the points why people are hodling Bitcoin is because Bitcoin is a solid asset and the price always recovers in value after a decrease. Wealth comes from waiting, people will not like to invest their money on shitcoins and lose their money in the course of waiting through a rug pull or the price of the shitcoin dropping by -90% and not recovering again. People choose to buy Bitcoin and hold it for years because they know that holding Bitcoin's safer than hodling a shitcoin

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 12:35:51 PM

Not buying at all is a mistake, in my opinion. Like I said before, every method of buying is good and depend on the individual. Just buy Bitcoin in a way that is convenient for you.
Truly missing the opportunity to buy Bitcoin now would be a very big mistake that someone could seriously regret in some time in the future because just like what happened in years ago about Bitcoin price and getting to these amount now, somany persons regreted to have missed a great opportunity of not buying the Bitcoin then.

However is not too late to accumulate Bitcoin now, perhaps if DCA method is not good enough for your accumulating pattern because of how big your funds is you could as well adjust to the method that's well suitable for you because DCA is not actually a compulsory  that everybody  most use but instead is just establish to help people especially with the beginners with low capital to manage there risk.

So it doesn't matter using DCA method to accumulate but what matters is how well you are managing your risk and at the same time accumulating in other not be left out.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 02:14:28 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2023, 02:39:19 PM by Sayeds56

I pretty much agree with you on this. Indeed DCA is one of the best approach to gradually invest in Bitcoin especially when you want to hold for long. And patience plays a vital role in holding. The volatile nature of Bitcoin market and the price fluctuations make patience very significant. If you stick to a strategy where you invest and then wait patiently without rushing to make changes, you can work towards accumulating good amount of Bitcoin over a long period. When you hold onto your investments and let them grow naturally, the amount can increase significantly over time. This patient approach follows the idea that spending more time in the market is more better than trying to predict the perfect moment to enter or exit the market. This process can help build Bitcoin wealth.

Indeed, patience is the essential ingredient when it comes in achieving success in any kind of investment, especially in the case of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has history of extended cycles of bearish phases and relatively brief bear market periods. The past has shown us that it is a smart move to accumulate Bitcoin by employing prudent strategy like DCA during the longer periods of bear market. In order to make this strategy work, you need to chalk out a carefully thought out plan to spread available funds over longer period, so that funds are always available for investment, not only to employ DCA strategy, but also to take advantage of significant dips, which keep overall investment cost lower.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 03:55:14 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2023, 04:05:37 PM by Frankolala

No method of buying that is bad as long you are increasing your bitcoin investment portfolio. You should also put into consideration that most someone that is blessed and buys a lump sum at once when the price is high, might not be able to accumulate more than someone with regular DCA. This is because who buys at lump might buy when the price is far higher because he doesn't want to wait for the dip and might spend the funds for something else if he doesn't buy immediately. And before you know it, if bitcoin price dips very low, that person that is DCAing might be able to take advantage of the dip to accumulate aggressively to buy more bitcoin on a discount. Before you know it the DCA person portfolio will keep on increasing and because he buys regularly disregard of the price of Bitcoin his portfolio has the possibility to be higher that one that buys at lump sum once in awhile.

What I will do if am blessed with much funds is that, instead of me buying lump sum at a spot and relax, I will prefer to split the money into three parts, where I will use 30% for lump sum, 30% for reserve to buy at the dip and I will use 40% of regular DCA, with this combined three strategy my bitcoin portfolio will increase higher compare to one that just purchased a lump sum and relax because I will take advantage of bitcoin market and any given price. For those with low income and and newbies, DCA will help them increase their bitcoin with no fear or stress. I can't do without the DCA strategy presently because it is helping me to increase my bitcoin investment portfolio.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 04:21:40 PM

If you're a potential investor, then know that DCA is one of the best and most flexible means you could use to acquire bitcoin because it has the ability to reduce the rate at which you could experience loss whenever the market goes unfavourably dip, then as everyone has already contributed, it is very important to know the process of how to observe this hodl, when we invested, we work towards a specific target and have to patiently wait till the target is being accomplished on our stead and if the market goes the other side, being unplanned for, we have a reduced rate to how we can incure or experience the losses that comes after through the DCA pattern already used.
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 05:11:13 PM

Bitcoin is called a risky asset because of its volatile nature and that is why, one needs to invest with only the amount that he can afford to lose, so that if bitcoin price goes below his entry point, he can just ignore the price and keep on hodli. That is why it is advisable not to borrow money to invest in bitcoin so that you don't end up selling when it isn't your will, to avoid loss.
We saw Bitcoin price was stable at 30k USD few weeks back and then there is a dip triggered due to some news. Bitcoin in that DIP went down from 30k to 25k and that's the time where your nerves as a HODLER are tested. Its easy to say to HODL but not many can see there investment going down. That DIP is now over and Bitcoin price is moving up towards 30k again. If you have bought Bitcoin when it was down then surely you are getting some profit at the moment. Accumulating more when Bitcoin is down is more beneficial then when its up.

For sure, it seems that the dip from $30k to $25k is over.. but not easy to say with certainty.. since we are currently in the middle of the range.. so no one can really say for sure that the dip is over.. and that $25k support might not be broken to the downside.

It is hard to bet either way, even though sometimes people act as if they know, and then they tell you "I told you so," after the fact... but I doubt that they really know with any level of confidence that maybe at best might get into the 60% to 70% arena before all the events end up playing out. 

Sure, from time to time, there are some price set ups that make it seem more likely of one price direction or another in the short-term, but I doubt that we are currently in one of those kinds of a set up.

As we were discussing this, Bitcoin once again started going down. Right now the price is at 26.6k on CMC and we cant say with certainty that where price will go from this. 25k support may be tested once again.
People give too many predictions at times and if anyone of those went true they say "I told you so". The fact is we have seen so many predictions about Bitcoin and majority were false.
In current scenario it is easy to predict that price may restrict in 25 to 30k range because thats how bitcoin is behaving for last few months. But there is no way we can predict the long term price of Bitcoin.

GigaBit

Activity: 1526
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 06:19:43 PM

Bitcoin is called a risky asset because of its volatile nature and that is why, one needs to invest with only the amount that he can afford to lose, so that if bitcoin price goes below his entry point, he can just ignore the price and keep on hodli. That is why it is advisable not to borrow money to invest in bitcoin so that you don't end up selling when it isn't your will, to avoid loss.
We saw Bitcoin price was stable at 30k USD few weeks back and then there is a dip triggered due to some news. Bitcoin in that DIP went down from 30k to 25k and that's the time where your nerves as a HODLER are tested. Its easy to say to HODL but not many can see there investment going down. That DIP is now over and Bitcoin price is moving up towards 30k again. If you have bought Bitcoin when it was down then surely you are getting some profit at the moment. Accumulating more when Bitcoin is down is more beneficial then when its up.

For sure, it seems that the dip from $30k to $25k is over.. but not easy to say with certainty.. since we are currently in the middle of the range.. so no one can really say for sure that the dip is over.. and that $25k support might not be broken to the downside.

It is hard to bet either way, even though sometimes people act as if they know, and then they tell you "I told you so," after the fact... but I doubt that they really know with any level of confidence that maybe at best might get into the 60% to 70% arena before all the events end up playing out. 

Sure, from time to time, there are some price set ups that make it seem more likely of one price direction or another in the short-term, but I doubt that we are currently in one of those kinds of a set up.

As we were discussing this, Bitcoin once again started going down. Right now the price is at 26.6k on CMC and we cant say with certainty that where price will go from this. 25k support may be tested once again.
People give too many predictions at times and if anyone of those went true they say "I told you so". The fact is we have seen so many predictions about Bitcoin and majority were false.
In current scenario it is easy to predict that price may restrict in 25 to 30k range because thats how bitcoin is behaving for last few months. But there is no way we can predict the long term price of Bitcoin.
I am not worried about the price. Because the war created fear in everyone's mind, but it did not have any effect in reality. Because many people use bitcoin to send money to the war area here too we find the use of Bitcoin. But we will not always take it negatively because for those of us who have been waiting to buy, an opportunity has come again. Although I think this situation may return to normal in a few days, but during this period those who exploit and buy bitcoin from the dip will be comparatively more profitable than others. Since we are committed to investing in Bitcoin for a long time, we are not worried about temporary price fluctuations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Winterfrost

Activity: 587
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 06:34:52 PM

I'm always amazed at most person forget just how insane bitcoin prices can get, in either direction. Lots of speculation can be made but only a few at some points happened. Don't be surprised that Bitcoin at 26.6k now could actually mean it might go down the 25k like you speculated. Maybe even lower, like 20k.
Yes anything is possible, even the price might as well go to 30. So lets sit tight and enjoy the ride. If we have enough fiat to buy when it goes lower we should not hesitate to buy more using a well structured strategy. One thin i realize is that the appreciation of Bitcoin is inevitable just like its growth and adoption are. Correct me if am mistaken

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 06:45:11 PM

One of
What's the point of HODLing bitcoins? Do you think that if we all hold, the value of the coin will go up? Why do you expect increased demand for Bitcoin in the case of Hodl when there are alternative cryptocurrencies? There is no point in holding money, money has to be in circulation for new products to be created and for services to be done. That's how this world works and functions.
One of the points why people are hodling Bitcoin is because Bitcoin is a solid asset and the price always recovers in value after a decrease. Wealth comes from waiting, people will not like to invest their money on shitcoins and lose their money in the course of waiting through a rug pull or the price of the shitcoin dropping by -90% and not recovering again. People choose to buy Bitcoin and hold it for years because they know that holding Bitcoin's safer than hodling a shitcoin
Apart from the price recovery the real reason why people trust Bitcoin is a project that is truly decentralized and completely under the control of its users so no one can able to control it or ban it like most shitcoins which keeps encouraging people to invest more and more once they start to reap the actual profits from bitcoin investment.

Currently, we are at $27K, a small discount price so whoever got the money doesn't miss the deal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 07:56:43 PM

I'm always amazed at most person forget just how insane bitcoin prices can get, in either direction. Lots of speculation can be made but only a few at some points happened. Don't be surprised that Bitcoin at 26.6k now could actually mean it might go down the 25k like you speculated. Maybe even lower, like 20k.
Yes anything is possible, even the price might as well go to 30. So lets sit tight and enjoy the ride. If we have enough fiat to buy when it goes lower we should not hesitate to buy more using a well structured strategy. One thin i realize is that the appreciation of Bitcoin is inevitable just like its growth and adoption are. Correct me if am mistaken

Whoever is using DCA method to accumulate bitcoin will not bother about the price of bitcoin either it is goin up or down because with your regular DCA, you will keep adding to your bitcoin. Worrying about the price moving up or down might distract you from accumulating the quantity of bitcoin that you want to accumulate and you will lose focus, because you will be busy speculating on bitcoin price that you are not sure of, since nobody knows the next movement of bitcoin price, either it will move up or down. Think of how to add more bitcoin to your portfolio and don't think about the price of bitcoin if you believe that bitcoin price will recover and that bitcoin is worth investing in. So many newbies give more of their time to the price of bitcoin instead of using that opportunity to increase their bitcoin portfolio, DCA is the best way to accumulate bitcoin due to the fluctuations in Bitcoin price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 08:58:08 PM

You have choosing a perfect buying plan, and you acknowledge well that you can’t predict the best time to buy bitcoin although every time that you buy can be classified as your perfect time that’s if you don’t plan on selling anytime soon.

DCA Strategy have proven to be the best way for both those who are experienced in the crypto business and those who are just newbies to buy bitcoin at the very point that they can never have to regret, for those who have a target price that they want to buy bitcoin most times always end up getting disappointed I mean they might be waiting for bitcoin price to drop below $20,000 this week before they can buy but at the end of the day they will always see bitcoin price going up instead of dancing to their turn. So you choosing to DCA is the best option because you won’t join those who have been waiting for bitcoin to drop down to $4000 before they can buy because they will wait forever.

Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 11:57:31 PM

You have choosing a perfect buying plan, and you acknowledge well that you can’t predict the best time to buy bitcoin although every time that you buy can be classified as your perfect time that’s if you don’t plan on selling anytime soon.

DCA Strategy have proven to be the best way for both those who are experienced in the crypto business and those who are just newbies to buy bitcoin at the very point that they can never have to regret, for those who have a target price that they want to buy bitcoin most times always end up getting disappointed I mean they might be waiting for bitcoin price to drop below $20,000 this week before they can buy but at the end of the day they will always see bitcoin price going up instead of dancing to their turn. So you choosing to DCA is the best option because you won’t join those who have been waiting for bitcoin to drop down to $4000 before they can buy because they will wait forever.

One such strategy can be done using the DCA strategy in Bitcoin investing. Because you can invest any amount of money at any time, they will surely accumulate a large amount of wealth if they accumulate small amounts of investment over a long period of time. People who ignore the DCA strategy and invest (if old investments) will regret it because they invest and hold for life. So you can rest assured that the DCA strategy is one of the reasons why investments are used in such schemes and that investment will not be shifted outside the DCA strategy. And investing without DCA strategy must be exposed to risk (DCA strategy minimizes risk) and the investor can realize something good from this.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 04:54:44 AM

One of
Apart from the price recovery the real reason why people trust Bitcoin is a project that is truly decentralized and completely under the control of its users so no one can able to control it or ban it like most shitcoins which keeps encouraging people to invest more and more once they start to reap the actual profits from bitcoin investment.

Currently, we are at $27K, a small discount price so whoever got the money doesn't miss the deal.
Indeed. It is an established coin and trusted by majority of investors who are not eager to profit in a short period, it takes time but we know it's worth it. On the other side, many investors are afraid to buy during dip because of further price decrease. We can't pin point the real bottom so the best deal here is, if you can afford the price (since it's way cheaper compared to ath), go and fill your bags. Anything can happen which means the price can rise unexpectedly.

Therefore if we don't want to miss the chance then think what you can do to take advantage the situation. Anyhow regardless of how you accumulate (DCA or buy the dip), what matter is you understand what you're doing and firm on your decision about Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: