Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76263 times)
adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 241

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 12:21:10 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

~

You sound lost.

We are not talking about selling or trading in this thread.
lolz! the nigga forget to read the Op and was only interested to jump in to the middle and deposit (say) what he thought is in the discussion in the thread. @imthegreat, I know you are a newbie but even at that next time read the Op to understand the content and also read some comments on the first page in the thread then you come to the last page to see if the Op, first page comments and the last page comments are in the line then you will know where to start from. As it is you are a merit hunter that don't know what to say, and where to comment. I believed ordinary understanding the topic, he would have made a good comment because the topic is self explanatory. Let me go to the main track. This days the price is appreciating and those who bought in the time of $25k will have one tooth open and smile, though we are still in the dip so if anyone is interested to buy and hodle, he or she should do now before the next bull. The best time is still now.
That is the problem of jumping on a discussion without even looking at the caption. We shouldn't be discussing selling at all but how to build our portfolios in this time of lower prices and hold for long.

Following the discussion in this topic have actually shown that many people entered into Bitcoin with wrong mindset and poor expectations. Some entered because they heard one can make so much profit within a short time, so they expect the profits like now, the reason they panic when the profit is not coming as expected.

Assuming we can tell people that Bitcoin is a long term investment before they even got started, maybe some of these agitations would seize to exist as people will join Bitcoin with the proper mindset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruttoshi

Merit: 267

Baba God Noni

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:07:38 PM
Merited by DubemIfedigbo001 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

By staying focused on the DCA method, someone will not be too influenced by what is happening in the market. They still invest a certain amount of money every week or month and buy bitcoin, whatever the price on the market. And that's good for them because they don't panic and have no desire to sell their bitcoins. After all, their target is long term.

Beginners who invest in bitcoin using the DCA method do not need to observe the price of bitcoin and they are different from beginners who trade in the market. Those who trade must always observe and pay attention to prices in the market and then analyze them to get time to enter and exit the market.

My advise to beginners and long term investors with little resources is for them to begin with the DCA method rather than the lump sum. It gives them the ability to manage the crisis that are in the investment couple with they have smaller funds to invest. As a beginner, you have less control of emotions to things like this, and in the event that you are faced with bad timings of purchase.

Also, as a beginner, you have less resources at your disposal and more desperation in the Return of Investment, to be able to get it right, start with the DCA approach. But one will realize that as you invest in this, your expectations will be minimal.

The best part of this investment apart from its less funds to invest or lose, is that you do not necessarily need to have a very large amount of money to be able to invest before you can start benefiting from the market growth.

If all new and long-term investors adopt and have this mindset, there will be less panic and dissemination of negative news about bitcoin in society. individuals who argue bitcoin is not a currency to rely on or invest in are individuals who lacked appropriate market expertise and simply went in because of some amazing news they heard about how your return on investment will be massive.  For every investment, you should learn the basics before diving in; otherwise, the setback will always be more than the small risk you should have taken, combined with some patience in the market, which should have been done in the first place.

If you're new to bitcoin, don't be discouraged by what others say; instead, identify a method that works best for you based on your financial situation and invest in bitcoin using that approach. What you must do is adopt the mindset of long-term investing in order to reap the benefits later. It makes no difference how you accumulate, but having a long time investment always promises a better benefit in the future.
If beginners can see buying bitcoin regularly using DCA nethod, as a means of piling up funds for their retirement, I think that this will give them the insight why they need to invest in a long term and not to be in a rush to take profit or not to run at loss. Let us look at it from this way, no matter how hard things are, as long as you are in a country making income through any means, you must pay your tax to the government. Taxes paid are used to develop the country, this is how bitcoin long term investment should be seen, like you must pay your tax to the government, you should also create a way to make sure that you DCA from your income so that you can use your bitcoin investment portfolio in the long term to improve your financial status at the long run after, when you have reached your bitcoin target ot when you have looked at your portfolio and you have seen that you have enough bitcoin stashed up. The appropriate way to achieve this is DCA, because this method is open for even the poor who has plans to benefit from the profit of butcoin in the future and use his bitcoin investment to upgrade from being poor.

It is only investors that don't have plans of using bitcoin to achieve something great in future that will think it is a waste of time to invest in a long period of time, and they will sell their bitcoin at a little pump in price because they are after today and they don't bother about their future. It is better that we discipline ourselves and be patient with our bitcoin investment, so that we can be smiling an be proud of the scarifice that we took now to invest in bitcoin and increase out bitcoin portfolio gradually through regular DCA, now that the price is still at this range, than we sit back and hope that the price will go dip back to 27k-25k range, or that we should make some drastic decision that we will bring regrets in future when bitcoin becomes the world most valuable asset.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:38:06 PM

With all due respect, I would like to argue that DCA is the best solution in increasing the deposit. I understand that everyone has their own opinion about technical analysis, but I think it works. I mean only support and resistance levels (usually on beautiful numbers with zeros), as well as trends. These anaiza tools allow us to understand where it is better to sell or buy bitcoin. I'm not talking about 100 percent confidence in them, but the chance that the price will always behave predictably is more than 50 percent, which means using this knowledge can bring profit. That's exactly how I trade.
You sound lost.

lolz! the nigga forget to read the Op and was only interested to jump in to the middle and deposit (say) what he thought is in the discussion in the thread. @imthegreat, I know you are a newbie but even at that next time read the Op to understand the content and also read some comments on the first page in the thread then you come to the last page to see if the Op, first page comments and the last page comments are in the line then you will know where to start from. As it is you are a merit hunter that don't know what to say, and where to comment. I believed ordinary understanding the topic, he would have made a good comment because the topic is self explanatory. Let me go to the main track. This days the price is appreciating and those who bought in the time of $25k will have one tooth open and smile, though we are still in the dip so if anyone is interested to buy and hodle, he or she should do now before the next bull. The best time is still now.

We can never really be sure about the level of pause that seems to be taking place right now and if any kind of a further dip might end up happening from here...

and sure of course, we are still ONLY about 20% above the 200-week moving average (which is currently at $28,346), so in spite of some of the recent upward run that we have experienced, I would hardly conclude our current prices as if they were "high prices".. especially when historically the BTC price has gotten pretty extremely above the 200-week moving average.. like 3x, 5x and even more than 10x above it at various times... You can see in the referenced (linked above) chart.

~~~
With all due respect, I would like to argue that DCA is the best solution in increasing the deposit. I understand that everyone has their own opinion about technical analysis, but I think it works. I mean only support and resistance levels (usually on beautiful numbers with zeros), as well as trends. These anaiza tools allow us to understand where it is better to sell or buy bitcoin. I'm not talking about 100 percent confidence in them, but the chance that the price will always behave predictably is more than 50 percent, which means using this knowledge can bring profit. That's exactly how I trade.
I don't really understand the point you are actually trying to make but however talking about technical analysis and other things you are mentioning actually has nothing to do with DCA strategy, perhaps it seems you don't really understand our discussion concerning DCA strategy and secondly our major aim here is to discuss about other strategies that could help us on our accumulation of Bitcoin with the aim of holding it for a long time.

Yeah, but this thread is not about DCA, even though that is what a lot of members seem to want to talk about.

It seems to me that sometimes technical analysis is part of any formula when you are trying to figure out the extent to which to buy on the dip.  Personally, I was more bothered by imthegreat's discussion of trading and selling rather than the fact that he was trying to figure out if the BTC price might be going down. because surely many of us are still trying to figure out if there might be ways to get the best of both worlds, DCA and buying the dip... and maybe in several senses, DCA is trumping buy the dip, even though you are never really going to get away from people wanting to attempt to do both and even sometimes mixing up the DCA and buy the dip ideas.

Perhaps it seems you are emphasizing more on trading, however I would advise you go for holding and remove the mindset of trading in your budget because as a beginners who has no knowledge about trading should stay clear because you cannot withstand the outcome of it, so for you to have a rest of mind, you should go for holding by accumulating Bitcoin using DCA strategy.

Sure, besides being off-topic in this particular thread, trading does not really tend to be a good way to invest, even though it may or may not be a good way to make money. .but we are not talking about that in this thread.. so I would say it is not 100% conclusive that everyone should not trade, so it would depend upon what kinds of objectives that you have, and sure I like to call traders dummies in a very frequent manner, because an overwhelming majority of them are likely not going to beat pure DCA, and sure there might be 10% to 30% that are able to beat DCA.. but they are likely not going to beat it by enough to really make many significant differences.. and probably quite lower than 10% are actually able to make money higher than something like DCA and/or to potentially consistently make a living, even though some of those guys will end up getting reckt if they are not sufficiently and adequately employing decent risk management and prudent practices, which sometimes they might choose short-cuts and end up screwing themselves out of their gains... anyhow the specifics of trading (and selling) is surely deviating from the thrust of this topic, even though some people might not even be in BTC accumulation phases, so they might end up also deviating more from this topic depending on where they are at in their bitcoin journey (including how much they might be accumulating whether it is regularly or just trying to identify BTC price dips).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 80

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:24:15 PM

That is the problem of jumping on a discussion without even looking at the caption. We shouldn't be discussing selling at all but how to build our portfolios in this time of lower prices and hold for long.

Following the discussion in this topic have actually shown that many people entered into Bitcoin with wrong mindset and poor expectations. Some entered because they heard one can make so much profit within a short time, so they expect the profits like now, the reason they panic when the profit is not coming as expected.

Assuming we can tell people that Bitcoin is a long term investment before they even got started, maybe some of these agitations would seize to exist as people will join Bitcoin with the proper mindset.
If we have the wrong idea about investing then we will be wrong in investing in the beginning. Someone told himself about Bitcoin investment and believed his words and invested directly without any verification and later when he did not get the desired results but the invested person must blame the consultant person. I don't see anything to blame the advisor here, you should do your due diligence before you invest. There is a need to verify what you have heard from others because through verification we will know how much the person giving the advice is telling the truth. Invested in bitcoins and immediately we got huge profits but things are not that simple.

Accepting the risk of money an investor has to invest and wait a long time after investing. Those who are genuine investors can wait long but those who are in too much of a hurry to change their financial situation cannot be patient and after doing various things they are restless when they will be able to profit from this investment. 

First of all as an investor he should invest the amount of money he can afford to lose and should be patient enough time. 
By investing in Bitcoin, the longer we hold our investment, the more likely we are to make a profit. Since we know this before investing then why are we in such a hurry after investing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Roseline492

Activity: 266
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 05:35:55 PM

Yeah, but this thread is not about DCA, even though that is what a lot of members seem to want to talk about.
Yeah that's true because irrespective of how our major discussion here is being diviated to the current discussion of DCA strategy but we shouldn't forget or substitute our purpose of this thread to DCA strategy.

But although in one way or another DCA strategy is closely related to our major discussion here because there is no way we could talk about buying the DIP and HODL without a proper strategy that could help those that are not financially stable to keep accumulating with a certain amount of money that will not affect them on the long run.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:50:30 PM

~
You sound lost.

There is nothing wrong with attempting to educate folks regarding the better kinds of ways to look at bitcoin, in terms of bitcoin being better as a long term investment, but surely people are going to do what they want and even likely call you a dummy for trying to tell them what to do and/or how to think about bitcoin related matters. 

Some people likely learn more quickly than others, but many times they have to figure out several of these balances for themselves, including the seeming short-sightedness in terms of fucking around with an asset class, like bitcoin that already has such a great asymmetric bet component, so why are they going to be choosing to trade and/or play around with such an asset.. probably because they think they know better or because they do not really understand very well what bitcoin is (or they don't believe what they had heard about bitcoin), and in either way, some people might learn quickly.. like within a few months or less than half a year, and other people might take several years to learn, and surely there are also going to be some who never learn, and it does not even mean that we are going to be able to convince them otherwise, and so in that regard, some of their learning may well have to come from within them and through their experiences rather than hearing it from someone else about whom they might have their own skepticism regarding either the level of knowledge that some of us might have or that they might also consider that several of us are overly biased and we are talking our book. 

I know quite a few people in the real world who seem to respect my opinion and frequently want to talk to me about bitcoin and various other financial matters to get my opinion, so it seems that they respect my opinion and my judgement in a variety of financial, economic assessment matters, but they still fail/refuse to take any stake in bitcoin... seems ridiculous to me that I continue to talk to these people and they see bitcoin eating the lunch of various traditional investment strategies, but they still fail/refuse to even take a somewhat small position of something like 1% of their already existing investment portfolio. 

I even know someone who somewhat followed my suggestion to buy bitcoin regularly, and even though i suggested $100 per week, this person invested $50 per week for a bit more than 2 years (since about the middle of 2021), and so recently, the person cashed out a bunch of it because it was 5% or 10% in profits.. just so ridiculous. when I had made it abundantly clear that the person should be thinking 4-10 years or more... and they clearly could have afforded $100 per week, but they chose $50 per week, which should have made it even easier to ignore their investment into bitcoin for 4-10 years, but instead this person had to go and fuck everything up... and this person says that s/he is continuing to invest in bitcoin and will do better this time and is  just kind of "building back" which also hardly makes any sense to me... even though it is better to be starting now rather than not starting at all, but it would have even have had been better to have had been starting out at $100 per week in mid 2021.. as I had suggested and just stuck with it.. right now where would we be with that? 

It looks like $100 per week from June 1, 2021, would have resulted in $12,600 invested and about 0.4658 BTC at this point.  Surely not a bad place to be, even if the profits are not stupendous, it still seems to be a very solid foundation for the amount invested to date, and maybe after another 5 years or so, the holdings might even have gotten above 1 BTC, even with $100 per week as an investment amount.

Sure I know some members are not able to go as high as $100 per week, and if the best you can do is $10 per week, then $10 per week is better than nothing and it could be possible that you might be able to work your way up to $100 per week or even to be able to do something in between, while at the same time, it is important NOT to do more than you are able to do merely based on what someone else is doing.  Part of the reason I had suggested my friend to be able to fairly easily do $100 per week is because s/he has plenty of resources, a house, and a good job in the west and goes on several vacations trips every year..even cutting out one of the trips would likely get close to funding the whole bitcoin investment for the year (which would be $5,200 for a year).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Roseline492

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 07:50:37 PM

Sure I know some members are not able to go as high as $100 per week, and if the best you can do is $10 per week, then $10 per week is better than nothing and it could be possible that you might be able to work your way up to $100 per week or even to be able to do something in between, while at the same time, it is important NOT to do more than you are able to do merely based on what someone else is doing.  Part of the reason I had suggested my friend to be able to fairly easily do $100 per week is because s/he has plenty of resources, a house, and a good job in the west and goes on several vacations trips every year..even cutting out one of the trips would likely get close to funding the whole bitcoin investment for the year (which would be $5,200 for a year).
That's a very good advice @Jay because irrespective of how fast or important we are trying to accumulate Bitcoin but however sticking to a particular amounts we could afford on weekly basis is very important.

So like said if perhaps using $100 on weekly basis to accumulate Bitcoin could affect us we could use $10 instead on weekly basis and if perhaps along the line we have other means of earning from our working place or other means perhaps we could then increase our weekly accumulation and before we no our Bitcoin portfolio has gone far.

Makus

Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 08:13:06 PM

I know quite a few people in the real world who seem to respect my opinion and frequently want to talk to me about bitcoin and various other financial matters to get my opinion, so it seems that they respect my opinion and my judgement in a variety of financial, economic assessment matters,

I am not surprise to hear that other also find it useful and appreciate your advise/opinion because, i myself is a beneficiary of your posts, I tend to derive important advises from your post, especially the ones in this topic. I must confesx s I see you as a model and I'm pretty sure other sees you the same way, with my little say here in this forum I have come across some of your post which unintentionally give me idea in regards to my problems at that time of encounter.

I have also observed the way member comment on this thread talking more about DCA, a newbie without enough knowledge about accumulating of bitcoin might think it's the only strategy used, I'm not against DCA but, even if it is the most practiced strategy that does not mean the rest aren't favourable. I prefer adding both DCA and buying the dip, since you introduced that strategy on one of your post I fell in love with that strategy. It might seem time consuming and it involves frequent price monitoring but it seem the best strategy I have practiced since I started holding.
ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:27:35 PM

I have also observed the way member comment on this thread talking more about DCA, a newbie without enough knowledge about accumulating of bitcoin might think it's the only strategy used, I'm not against DCA but, even if it is the most practiced strategy that does not mean the rest aren't favourable. I prefer adding both DCA and buying the dip, since you introduced that strategy on one of your post I fell in love with that strategy. It might seem time consuming and it involves frequent price monitoring but it seem the best strategy I have practiced since I started holding.
Yes, this thread is probably dominated by those who apply DCA in their strategy, so when they give advice they always mention DCA because they apply DCA in bitcoin investment. It depends on what is best for the investment planning that you will implement. But as we have tried, of course the DCA strategy is the best because it doesn't become a burden on our minds when investing in bitcoin because we can make purchases in stages even though the nominal amount is smaller. But it all depends on each person's financial aspect because if their income is greater, they can certainly buy with a larger nominal amount at each stage.

DCA is to be carried out regularly and we also prepare reserve funds to be able to accumulate Bitcoin when prices are cheap so DCA is not one of the strategies that we have but we also make purchases when cheap price. As we know here we have the same purpose, namely buying on the dip and holding it for the long term. And I think when this thread reaches thousands of pages of course there will be lots of happy memories for us to read back to when we have achieved great success in investing in Bitcoin in the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Winterfrost

Activity: 574
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 12:13:14 AM

I know quite a few people in the real world who seem to respect my opinion and frequently want to talk to me about bitcoin and various other financial matters to get my opinion, so it seems that they respect my opinion and my judgement in a variety of financial, economic assessment matters,

I am not surprise to hear that other also find it useful and appreciate your advise/opinion because, i myself is a beneficiary of your posts, I tend to derive important advises from your post, especially the ones in this topic. I must confesx s I see you as a model and I'm pretty sure other sees you the same way, with my little say here in this forum I have come across some of your post which unintentionally give me idea in regards to my problems at that time of encounter.

In my opinion, the main reason why people deliberate more on the DCA discussion is because it is mostly practiced by new investors. Many old investors opt for lump sums. A lot of people cannot buy BTC and hold without accumulating some portion of it if the price dips because they feel unsatisfied with the amount of their holdings, or they are entirely into buying Bitcoin. You can call it an obsession or aggressive buying. Now, the safest method they feel for gradually accumulating these small portions of BTC is through DCA. So, I understand when people talk a lot about DCA because they have their way of applying it so that they can purchase BTC. Many individuals engaging in this thread's conversation are here for learning and seeking opinions that will help them manage their Bitcoin, as well as to see what others are doing to compare with their methods and determine what works best for them.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 01:02:18 AM

But although in one way or another DCA strategy is closely related to our major discussion here because there is no way we could talk about buying the DIP and HODL without a proper strategy that could help those that are not financially stable to keep accumulating with a certain amount of money that will not affect them on the long run.
For those who are not financially rich or who do not have enough money to invest, it is very difficult to invest and keep that investment for a long time. People who usually struggle to manage their family should stay away from investing in early stages. Maybe he arranged some money and invested it or he borrowed some money and invested it but that investment did not bring any benefit to him. If he invests with a loan or invests with the savings he has made for the future, it will be seen that the days after the investment will be very difficult for him and he will not be able to keep his investment for a long time even if he wants to. For those who have sufficient financial support and who feel that the amount they invest will not adversely affect their life in the future, it is okay to invest and hold that investment for long term.

I'm not saying that investing requires a lot of money, I'm just saying that after investing, the economic situation should not be so bad that you have to sell the investment in the future. 

Some people think of investing by borrowing money, I want to tell them that if you need to invest after some time, then try to make that investment with your own money because if you take a loan and invest, you will never be able to keep that investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adultcrypto

Merit: 241

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:57:27 AM

In my opinion, the main reason why people deliberate more on the DCA discussion is because it is mostly practiced by new investors. Many old investors opt for lump sums. A lot of people cannot buy BTC and hold without accumulating some portion of it if the price dips because they feel unsatisfied with the amount of their holdings, or they are entirely into buying Bitcoin. You can call it an obsession or aggressive buying. Now, the safest method they feel for gradually accumulating these small portions of BTC is through DCA.
I don't know how you come by this conclusion but I think the opposite is the case; new investors rarely know anything about tge DCA method except maybe those who have the opportunity to know this forum. When you talk about FOMO that the DCA method addresses, it is common with new investors. They just want to buy as soon as they can as as much as they want. It is after a while of being into Bitcoin that they get to know certain approaches and models they would have applied that would have stood as better alternatives. On the other hand, those who have been in the business of buying Bitcoin for long already know the importance of buying Bitcoin using the DCA method  so they apply it dutifully irrwspective of the price and are never in a hurry to sell.

What I feel you were trying to say is that the DCA method is more suitable for those with lower income as those who have large funds would prefer buying large quantities at their preferred price points. This is true to a large extent and seems to agree with recent purchases of popular whales.

Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:05:08 AM

Yeah that's true because irrespective of how our major discussion here is being diviated to the current discussion of DCA strategy but we shouldn't forget or substitute our purpose of this thread to DCA strategy.

If we want to look from the angle of the title of this thread, buying the DIP and HODL have not really explained in detail how to go about it. For a layman, the first assumption that comes to mind is to go and buy bitcoin and HODL until they’ve earned a significant profit from it. But the process of accumulating this bitcoin has to come in two ways, either buying at once or buying gradually until the target is met.

This is where the DCA strategy comes in, for those that can’t buy the DIP at once, they shouldn’t feel left out but rather take advantage of accumulating gradually using DCA strategy until the target is met. When the discussion goes into the DCA strategy, it is just another way of coming to explain in detail about how to buy the DIP and HODL.

MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 09:55:28 AM

Also there are people who start selling whenever they see small profit and this way they miss bigger piece of the cake. It must be our first and foremost duty as a bitcoiner to learn ways about how to build our portfolio.
There is no small duration investment that can make you rich in small duration. One has to invest his time and effort along with money to earn profit. In case of Bitcoin the profit is guaranteed if you invest for long term. There are people who do day trading and earn profit occasionally but in the long term they are deemed to lose money. 

348Judah

Activity: 700
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:10:47 AM

There are market seasons whereby you will discover that using DCA may not be the best decision to make, this often happens when we are having a bear market and bitcoin has gone dip that it's only better to accumulate as many as possible, a good example was when the market falls down to about $15,000 earlier this year, some took advantage in making an investment without having to use DCA here when they already know it's an accumulation time.

There's more to do on our own personal interest to see that we understand what exactly is expected of us to do at a particular time, bitcoin has already make a provision in making all we need available for our own benefits only when we know how to engage them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roseline492

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 01:58:31 PM

There are market seasons whereby you will discover that using DCA may not be the best decision to make, this often happens when we are having a bear market and bitcoin has gone dip that it's only better to accumulate as many as possible,
Yeah actually @Jay tried to emphasize a bit on that scenario, so however as an investor that has a lot of funds or other physical investment that's generating you income on a consistent basis, it doesn't necessarily mean that you most use DCA strategy all the time but instead it could only serve you as a back up plan of accumulating strategy.

So if you are financially stable you could actually utilize the advantage if the Bitcoin price is dip by accumulating using the Lump sum strategy that enable you to take advantage and accumulating a huge amount of Bitcoin at a time.

So in this case you don't have to rely on DCA strategy because you can buy everything at once then if maybe later on the Bitcoin increases perhaps you can then  come back to the normal DCA strategy.

G_Besar

Activity: 1078
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:45:51 PM

Also there are people who start selling whenever they see small profit and this way they miss bigger piece of the cake. It must be our first and foremost duty as a bitcoiner to learn ways about how to build our portfolio.
People who are still tempted by small profits after seeing an increase are people who will always find it difficult to get bigger profits because people like that still have to train their own patience more by no longer being tempted by small profits in order to get bigger ones after be patient. And some people who still really care about building their own portfolio will always see that opportunity as a very profitable time for them without really caring about people who sell when they see small profits.

There is no small duration investment that can make you rich in small duration. One has to invest his time and effort along with money to earn profit. In case of Bitcoin the profit is guaranteed if you invest for long term. There are people who do day trading and earn profit occasionally but in the long term they are deemed to lose money. 
People who still like day trading are part-time traders who are not worthy of being called investors. Because they don't invest their money in Bitcoin for a long period and they also don't spend more time investing except just to visit the market and sell assets that are starting to become profitable for themselves. So we also have to be able to separate them from real investors because Bitcoin investors who like to invest in the long term will never be tempted by small profits in the short term.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Bobrox

Activity: 1120
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:18:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), fillippone (1)

For those who are not financially rich or who do not have enough money to invest, it is very difficult to invest and keep that investment for a long time. People who usually struggle to manage their family should stay away from investing in early stages. Maybe he arranged some money and invested it or he borrowed some money and invested it but that investment did not bring any benefit to him. If he invests with a loan or invests with the savings he has made for the future, it will be seen that the days after the investment will be very difficult for him and he will not be able to keep his investment for a long time even if he wants to. For those who have sufficient financial support and who feel that the amount they invest will not adversely affect their life in the future, it is okay to invest and hold that investment for long term.

I'm not saying that investing requires a lot of money, I'm just saying that after investing, the economic situation should not be so bad that you have to sell the investment in the future. 

Some people think of investing by borrowing money, I want to tell them that if you need to invest after some time, then try to make that investment with your own money because if you take a loan and invest, you will never be able to keep that investment.
Depend on decision and investment target in the future, there are not matter if you have small fund for bitcoin investment or not depend you have another job and make bitcoin as long term investment. I doubt with some investor have not dependent with their financial too expected with their dreaming small fund earn much profit in short term, its difficult happening actually with some investor mindset as soon possible how to earn much profit but they only small capital for investing in bitcoin.

I think as small fund in bitcoin investment better with long term target and keep accumulate how possibility such as weekly or monthly but never try to sell as soon possible.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ruttoshi

Merit: 267

Baba God Noni

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:28:30 PM

In my opinion, the main reason why people deliberate more on the DCA discussion is because it is mostly practiced by new investors. Many old investors opt for lump sums. A lot of people cannot buy BTC and hold without accumulating some portion of it if the price dips because they feel unsatisfied with the amount of their holdings, or they are entirely into buying Bitcoin. You can call it an obsession or aggressive buying. Now, the safest method they feel for gradually accumulating these small portions of BTC is through DCA.
I don't know how you come by this conclusion but I think the opposite is the case; new investors rarely know anything about tge DCA method except maybe those who have the opportunity to know this forum. When you talk about FOMO that the DCA method addresses, it is common with new investors. They just want to buy as soon as they can as as much as they want. It is after a while of being into Bitcoin that they get to know certain approaches and models they would have applied that would have stood as better alternatives. On the other hand, those who have been in the business of buying Bitcoin for long already know the importance of buying Bitcoin using the DCA method  so they apply it dutifully irrwspective of the price and are never in a hurry to sell.

What I feel you were trying to say is that the DCA method is more suitable for those with lower income as those who have large funds would prefer buying large quantities at their preferred price points. This is true to a large extent and seems to agree with recent purchases of popular whales.
You are right mate, but if you look at it from this angle, I believe that those whales that you mentioned that lump sum, don't actually lump sum, if they buy once in a while and buy again. What I mean is that a whale can buy lump sum this year and also buy another lump sum next year. I see this as an upfront DCA strategy because from what I understand is that lump sum is when you buy and don't buy again till a very long period of time.

What I am trying to say is that there are different ways to DCA either once in a while or frequently. I believe that any investor either individual or whale that knows the benefit of investing in bitcoin will continue to buy either regularly or once a while to keep his bitcoin portfolio to a certain level. This means that even the rich DCA too and not only low income earners. DCA is open to all but lump sum is only for the reach that don't care about monitoring his bitcoin investment but just to invest so that he can throw a chunk of funds into bitcoin investment. The advantage of regular DCA weekly or monthly is the steady fluctuations in bitcoin price because at every week or month the price might differ from themselves.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:42:22 PM

In my opinion, the main reason why people deliberate more on the DCA discussion is because it is mostly practiced by new investors. Many old investors opt for lump sums. A lot of people cannot buy BTC and hold without accumulating some portion of it if the price dips because they feel unsatisfied with the amount of their holdings, or they are entirely into buying Bitcoin. You can call it an obsession or aggressive buying. Now, the safest method they feel for gradually accumulating these small portions of BTC is through DCA. So, I understand when people talk a lot about DCA because they have their way of applying it so that they can purchase BTC. Many individuals engaging in this thread's conversation are here for learning and seeking opinions that will help them manage their Bitcoin, as well as to see what others are doing to compare with their methods and determine what works best for them.

Technically, you are not wrong about DCA being more practiced by newer investors, yet you still seem to be implying that lump sum is better, and that new investors are stuck with an inferior choice.. which surely is not the case.

If you are someone who has accumulated capital, then surely you have more options regarding how to invest, so you can perform lump sum investing rather than DCA or even some various kinds of strategies that involve lump sum, buy on dip and DCA... but that still does not necessarily make the non-DCA strategies to be better, which partially might depend upon where the BTC price goes during the period following the starting of the investing - which some folks may or may not have better senses of where the BTC price might be going in the short-term, but even their being educated on the topic of following markets does not necessarily mean that they are going to choose the strategy that would have had ended up working better for their own personal circumstances... in other words, both experienced investors and newbies make mistakes, even though surely experience can help a lot of folks to learn not to make the same or similar mistakes, while at the same time, people will frequently admit that they have tendencies to make similar kinds of mistakes,  and sometimes not knowing how to fix their tendencies to make similar kinds of mistakes, or even some times not willing to admit that they might have been better off following a different strategy, something like DCA rather than trying to buy on dips and lump sum buying and causing themselves more mental stress than needed and also sometimes ending up doing the wrong thing because of their own putting too much in at the wrong times.

It seems to me that there is some value in terms of having at least a certain part of your investing approach to be somewhat brainless in the sense that you are investing no matter what, and you are investing a certain portion of your budget that you might adjust periodically, and you are reassessing along the way, not in ways to maximize finding ups in downs in prices but just in terms of maybe trying to eek out a bit of an advantage, without necessarily getting hung upon if you might have been able to buy more BTC if you had waited or kicking yourself for not making a larger lump sum investment when the BTC price subsequently ended up going up faster and further than you thought that it would.. which might well be reflected in BTC's performance in the past month or so but especially within the past week.

I don't know how you come by this conclusion but I think the opposite is the case; new investors rarely know anything about tge DCA method except maybe those who have the opportunity to know this forum. When you talk about FOMO that the DCA method addresses, it is common with new investors. They just want to buy as soon as they can as as much as they want. It is after a while of being into Bitcoin that they get to know certain approaches and models they would have applied that would have stood as better alternatives. On the other hand, those who have been in the business of buying Bitcoin for long already know the importance of buying Bitcoin using the DCA method  so they apply it dutifully irrwspective of the price and are never in a hurry to sell.

You may have addressed this point better than me, adultcrypto - because it is most likely that DCA is better for the newest of the investors, but the newest of investors frequently tend to fail/refuse to follow DCA because either they do not know about it, or they have some kinds of false gambling ideas in their head when it comes to investing they think that they have to invest in bulk and then see profits after a short period of time in order to perceive that their choice to invest was successful, which those kinds of ideas (and then putting it into the practice of over-investing from the start) are generally going to contribute towards the newbie to become more emotional about their investment than they should be.

There are market seasons whereby you will discover that using DCA may not be the best decision to make, this often happens when we are having a bear market and bitcoin has gone dip that it's only better to accumulate as many as possible,
Yeah actually @Jay tried to emphasize a bit on that scenario, so however as an investor that has a lot of funds or other physical investment that's generating you income on a consistent basis, it doesn't necessarily mean that you most use DCA strategy all the time but instead it could only serve you as a back up plan of accumulating strategy.

Personally, I would not consider DCA as a back up plan, except for those who have either already reached their accumulation target or feel that they are already over invested into BTC.

For the newbie DCA should probably be the first plan, no matter what is the price, because both we are not going to know where the price is going, even if it is seeming a bit top heavy and inclining downwardly, and also we are likely only going to see that another strategy might have worked better after the fact, but then if we do not DCA into bitcoin, then we may well end up losing a lot of our opportunities to buy BTC because we are too busy trying figure out dips rather than acting (in the realm of ongoing buying).  There seem to be both financial and psychological advantages to getting a stake in BTC early and even continuing to buy BTC on the regular, even if the value of your actual BTC holdings might be in the red for several year before it starts to get into profits, and there are no guarantees that it will actually go into profits, but at the same time, if you study bitcoin, you should recognize and appreciate bitcoin as an ongoingly great asymmetric that has a lot of strong foundational properties, even though it is not guaranteed to succeed or to have some kind of a potential negative issue that is currently not very well known..

DCA likely ONLY becomes a back up strategy after you have already reached or exceed your targeted amounts, and likely those targeted amounts are likely going to be different for everyone, while at the same time, any of us who are accumulating BTC might need to be somewhat flexible in what we consider to be our targeted accumulation amount. and maybe as we continue to accumulate we revise our target and/or account for some factors that we might not have considered to be relevant when we started in our BTC accumulation journey.

Even if someone is a beginner BTC investor, my thoughts are to attempt to prepare for either BTC price direction, so even if DCA may well end up being the primary approach, there could be some lump sum buying and buying on dips included within the strategy, and surely frequently it is not easy for the beginner investor to be having funds held aside for these kinds of various contingencies, because it can sometimes take quite a few resources to engage in those kinds of preparations, which is another reason not to be fucking around with various shitcoins and diluting the amount of money that you have available to invest into the king of assets - especially when it comes to "digital monies"  or the various kinds of non-bitcoin products that are trying to get you to divert some of your value into their largely nonsense.

So if you are financially stable you could actually utilize the advantage if the Bitcoin price is dip by accumulating using the Lump sum strategy that enable you to take advantage and accumulating a huge amount of Bitcoin at a time.

You might not need to be wealthy to use lump sum, but you are correct that it can be difficult for some folks who are ONLY able to put away small amounts of value to also be able to lump sum. or even to put away some extra value to be able to have available for buying BTC on dips, if such dips were to come.

I suspect that the longer that any of us are in bitcoin, maybe even if we start out with ONLY being able to perform DCA, then maybe after 3-6 years, we might start to feel that we are able to buttress various other aspects of our BTC buying in order to have funds in reserves that are building up in order that we are able to either supplement our DCA with buying on dips (and lump sums in that context) or maybe even just focusing more on buying on dips and lump summing rather than DCAing...  Many of us should be able to put ourselves into a better position (and with more flexibility) after 3-6 years buying bitcoin than we might have had been in the beginning of our BTC accumulation journey.. but surely some folk might take longer than 6 years and might even take 10-12 years or more before they start to feel that their finances are in such a place in which they are feeling that they are able to move away from DCA and to either supplement with buying on dips/lump summing or to completely stop with DCA and to mostly buy on dips and lump sum.. and then maybe even then when any of start to get out of such a Big ongoing focus on our BTC accumulation, then we start to see that we might be transitioning into more of a kind of BTC maintenance rather than being so focused on accumulating more BTC.

So in this case you don't have to rely on DCA strategy because you can buy everything at once then if maybe later on the Bitcoin increases perhaps you can then  come back to the normal DCA strategy.

I don't tend to like those kinds of "buying it all at once" strategies, but surely there are people who believe in those kinds of strategies, and so even pushing those kinds of strategies as being preferable to DCA is not really contrary to the topic of this thread.

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 400 »
  Print  

Jump to: